Tumhari Disha

Message to producers of TD (Page 4)

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:41am | IP Logged

thanx lata, alliyah and all the freinds

i am all better now i'll be going back to work from tom. on. there absolutely nothing to worry. i feel much stronger now, esply when i know there r so many people around the world to support me.

i hope even TD producers hv the same concern for its fans that we people hv for each other.

i'll be skiping Td from now on i dn't know till when, but ill enjoy reading eran's & kp's stories.

love u allEmbarrassed

rang

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged

hey

Well it is so nice to hear that you have recovered and yes keep reading the updates and when you feel than only watch...but do keep posting messages as everyone is important in there own way..Big smile

Wishing you healt, wealth, success and all the nice things in the world..Big smile

SamyBig smile

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Heya Rang!!!

Glad 2 hear that u r recovering now.........hope u not going 2 give the forum a "skip" like TD...........

a/w hope now that dish confessed 2 dk the writers kill this kissa here & they end up with ea otherWink............they can bring on some new characters 4 a new twist...........perhaps these new characters can cause some havoc in the "happy lives" of dk/dish...........really looking fwd 2 something new now............

Mamta

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Hey Rang.... Hope you feel better...don't let TD get to you emotionally..afterall it's only fiction. Hope you are doing much better now.

I loved Full House. Now my kids also love the re-runs of that show. ...John Stamos is the best!!!

Take care of yourself Rang !! Don't let the idiotic "twist" bother you.

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

nothing bothers me cause iam not watching the show. the forum keeps me in high spirits

thanks

lov

rangBig smile

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

well rang ... it is dangerous to get attached to a show to that extent. on the other hand it it would be stupid on producer/directors/writers part to explore marraige with others angle. most shows thrive on chemistry between leads(this one has it), simple story with complex emotions in play(this one has it till now) and a different treatment of storyline. with most of the other shows on air having multiple marraiges/divorces/affairs, in thier storylines, td has distinguished itself by sticking to one marraige funda(even if it started as an undesirable one). if they change the story to multiple marraige thingie then there will be nothing left for it to stand out. odds are that instead of rising trps , they will end up with falling trps. besides there are many other things that they can explore ...for example

1)awkwardness of dk and disha when sanya marries gautam

2)pori creating havoc amongst brothers after she marries vedant

3)the mystery of dhruv's murder and gargi escaping the charge

4)disha has poa to the business....she could end up with a formidable business crisis brought upon by gargi or dk's past ruthlessness

5) inder's relationship with saigals

i  mean there are so many options...why go for the dirtiest one.

Go to top