India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Message to producers of TD (Page 2)

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
plz dont wreck such a beautiful drama by maing such a disastruos ending!!

it will definetly lose viewers if that twist cums true plz dont be so harsh!!

Luv Mad!!

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rang

you know i am glad this topic was raised in this forum. this is a true incident that i am going to tell u now. and trust me i am not joking because nobody wants to land up in a hospital because of serial.

on thursday night immediately after  watching TD i had avery bad stroke my BP suddenly went low and palpitations increased and i went unconciuse. i had to be hospiatlised for one night. i am not saying that the entire responsibility is of the serial but most of it is. Reason being when ever i opened my eyes i was thinking only of TD.

you people might laugh at this but do u realise that u people shoulder so much responsibility towards the viewers who watch ur serial with so much love and hoping u would show something good unlike other serials.

i don't think i should watch the serial any more, i'll only visit this forum & thats abt it. the people who write FFwds. r more sensable.

Rang

Dear Rang...very sorry to know about ur visit to hospital..and stroke i hope its nothing serious and ur well now.

I have one advise for you and for other friends out here...guys always keep in mind that its a serial.Its make-believe. ITS NOT REAL LIFE.  Its not any dear friends or relatives we talk about here. We are talking about ficticious characters who have been created to entertain us.  Sure we like some we dislike some..we get angry if they dont move according to our wishes ..and wer happy if the story shown is satisfactory. BUT THATS ALL ABOUT IT.

DONT LET MOVIES, SERIALS,  FICTION BOOKS AFFECT YOU SO MUCH THAT IT GETS INTO UR PERSONAL LIFE..WORSE HEALTH. THEY ARE ONLY CREATED TO ENTERTAIN US. We should not take them so seriously that they  affect us too much.

We may adore Ashish, love chavvi..whatecer..but they are also people like us ..they are actors who get paid for their job. Our enthu supports them.Thats all about it. If we dont like how TD is moving we can simply trash it..but letting it affect ur health ( physically or mentally) is really bad and sad.

Real life, with its own problems, turns and twists is challenging enough to handle.Work tensions, family and other tensions anyway keep us stressed out enough. Entertainment industry is made to relieve some of this tensions by taking us away from our real life for some time, or to make us aware of some social issues. If entertainment becomes tension..throw it away!!! 

Im writing this mail coz I really felt bad for Rang.Health is wealth and much more dear...nothing is so important that u spoil ur health for it. The TD team is not going to lose sleep over us!

As fans of TD we are friends on this forum. More than how TD fares ,our friends are important to us.

Veda.

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Very well said Veda.  I agree with you completely that we shouldn't let any of this effect us to an extent where it hurts us.  Only watch tv shows and movies for mere entertainment.  But, if shows or movies start influencing you negatively, please get rid of them.  As much as we love TD, we have no choice but to either watch what the writers dish out or not watch it Embarrassed

Rang, I hope you're doing okay.  We're here for you Smile

Edited by lalgulab - 07 May 2005 at 6:41pm
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Hi Rang,

Sorry to learn abt your stroke.Hope u are doing better now.I join hands with Veda and emphasize that it is a TV show for entertainment, not for "A  JUST CAUSE",so they can show any nonsense in the name of holy entertainment!! Nothing to get attached to it.  It is very imp for u to stay calm!! If u can't take it anymore then just quit watching it.TD people will not take any responsibility if u fall sick. We at IF don't want to loose a friend like u, so keep well and if u feel like then only watch TD!! 

This show will not help us in anyway in the  multitasking and multimodal lives many of us lead. Our ever-accelerating pace requires a flexibility of mind that adapts gracefully to many different "scenes" and "stages."(I'm talking abt real life not reel). So just watch the reel show leaving your brain behind.

I close on this note, that TD is a show and actors like Ashish and Chavi are merely playing their role.So they have to have their exits and entrances, in the drama, to keep the thrill and chill !! 

Chillax

Mink

Edited by mink - 07 May 2005 at 6:25pm
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged

hey

mink excellent but at times u do get carrid away with reel and real. These dramas become a part of your daily life..you do all your daily stuff works, house work etc but than at the end of the day there is soe emotional attachment which shouldnt happen and especially expectations as they can fall flat...

So i agree take this with a pich of salt and rang don't let it effect your health it is not worth that becuase at the end of the day td will finish one day and everone is doing there job..

Rang hope you are feeling better..
SamyBig smile

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I agree! Health is worth more then anything. Some ppl get attached to it that it effects them all i know is that what the TD producers r doing right now will make them loose audience and make us loose intrest because it's just not fair we watch TD only so that Dk and Disha can get toghter but whats the point if they are gonna be seprated one thing is if Disha and Vedant get married I will stop watching TD i dunno about the rest of you that will definantley frustrate me!!!!Angry HJow can they do that to their audience

Edited by miss.england02 - 08 May 2005 at 1:16am
rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged

thanks to all my forum freinds,

i was touched by the concern you all felt for me. i am fine now & thankfully there is nothing serious.

the reason i mentioned about my condition that night was not to gain any kind of attention but i had a message behind it. i agree with all of you that its just a serial something ficticiouse & ashish &chavi r doing their jobs etc.  but the point that i want to make is that after the whole day of work pressure, going through rough times, frustrations, ups & downs of life, one seeks refuge in sources of entertainment expecting to watch some thing that would releave u from all the tensions & make you feel better. if you watch some thing turning good on TV you feel recharged. its like u forget ur problems and for sometime think that yes life is worth living because we can hope good things can happen to us too.

i don't know if i am able to make myself clear. For eg, from past 4 years i only used to watch 'Full house' on Zee english (cafe), during this period i was going through certain family problems, but when i used to watch that serial i could assure myself that one day my family would be like this and after alot of efforts it has reached some where around it.

before i started watching TD i never belived that a person who has principle, works hard and always takes the path of truth can ever acheive the right results of his/her efforts. so when i started watching TD i felt that probbly this is not true, but now the way things are going in the story my theory seems to be coming true.

the stroke that i had was not only because of serial i personnally am also going through avery stressful stage and i used to take refuge either in my excercise classes (which unfortunatly i 've been missing from somedays) or in this particular serial, so that day the pressure of evry thing came onto me together with the TD episode acting as the last brike of the wall.

it is not only us who has to understand that these things r make belive its for the producers also to undertand that it good to creat excitment not to the extent that they become in tolerable.

i wuld once more thank u all for being so supportive.

love u allWink

rang

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged

hi

Rang i agree that you get attached and than you seek pleasure.. I agree i am totally addicted to Td and at times when i arealyl stressed out it helps me as i love the serial but to shock the audiences with such twist is not on and i think they should think about what the viewers want and their needs..

But again hoping you are ok becuase i have learnt one thing there is nothing more important than health in this world becuase if you have health you can do anything...

SamyBig smile

Go to top