Message to producers of TD

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I will stop watching TD if you seprate the two D's this is not fair!!!!!😡

You can't put are hopes up and then bring them back down!!!😡

Don't do a piya ka ghar on us!!!! Please!!!!! Watching Rimjhim and avinash seprate a 100 times is enough!!! don't do it to dish and dk!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail

hi

eran totally agreethe will lose viewers i seriously ha steam coming out of my ears when i read this news...please don't wreck th serial..😡

samy😭

sanju thumbnail

Right from the day of dk and disha's marriage i am just watching td to see when dk and disha will come together if the producers have any intention to drag the union of these two then take my word :

not only we the members of i-f forum will stop watching td but also all the viewers all over the world (because of whom you have high trp's) who are not the members of i-f forum will also stop watching td😡

Remember guhas there are many serials on air if you spoil td by marrying disha to vedanth and dk to parineetha then within no time our loyalties will drift to other serials coming in other channels ..............

rang thumbnail

you know i am glad this topic was raised in this forum. this is a true incident that i am going to tell u now. and trust me i am not joking because nobody wants to land up in a hospital because of serial.

on thursday night immediately after  watching TD i had avery bad stroke my BP suddenly went low and palpitations increased and i went unconciuse. i had to be hospiatlised for one night. i am not saying that the entire responsibility is of the serial but most of it is. Reason being when ever i opened my eyes i was thinking only of TD.

you people might laugh at this but do u realise that u people shoulder so much responsibility towards the viewers who watch ur serial with so much love and hoping u would show something good unlike other serials.

i don't think i should watch the serial any more, i'll only visit this forum & thats abt it. the people who write FFwds. r more sensable.

Rang

jingle thumbnail

rang u better keep yourself away from td viewing if not you will have to book a room for youself in the hospital since td producers have lost their mental balance .

but please do visit the forum😊

samy74 thumbnail

hi

yes very true rang it is not worth your health....i was very angry and slept on it but felt really bad in the morning.😭..I come on they should or i think they do realise what viewers want but it they still decide the way it has been mentioned that td for me will become a burden becuase of my loyalities with DK (Ashish)..

Samy😡

rang thumbnail

samy & jingle,

well my loyalties r with ashish but not at the stake of my mental peace. my apologies to beloved ashish, but he better do something to save his fans from vanishing one by one.

rang🤢

sakina thumbnail
i agree with u all will stop watching td if the story really goes the way the article has revealed...but as u all said the guhas will lose mostof  their viewers and i dont think they are going to take such a big risk only to drag the story ... they well know that everyone of us love to see the ds united or romancing with each other...... so lets wait and watch  ... and dont spoil ur weekend ... 😉 
Princes_Mad! thumbnail
plz dont wreck such a beautiful drama by maing such a disastruos ending!!

it will definetly lose viewers if that twist cums true plz dont be so harsh!!

Luv Mad!!
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rang

you know i am glad this topic was raised in this forum. this is a true incident that i am going to tell u now. and trust me i am not joking because nobody wants to land up in a hospital because of serial.

on thursday night immediately after  watching TD i had avery bad stroke my BP suddenly went low and palpitations increased and i went unconciuse. i had to be hospiatlised for one night. i am not saying that the entire responsibility is of the serial but most of it is. Reason being when ever i opened my eyes i was thinking only of TD.

you people might laugh at this but do u realise that u people shoulder so much responsibility towards the viewers who watch ur serial with so much love and hoping u would show something good unlike other serials.

i don't think i should watch the serial any more, i'll only visit this forum & thats abt it. the people who write FFwds. r more sensable.

Rang

Dear Rang...very sorry to know about ur visit to hospital..and stroke i hope its nothing serious and ur well now.

I have one advise for you and for other friends out here...guys always keep in mind that its a serial.Its make-believe. ITS NOT REAL LIFE.  Its not any dear friends or relatives we talk about here. We are talking about ficticious characters who have been created to entertain us.  Sure we like some we dislike some..we get angry if they dont move according to our wishes ..and wer happy if the story shown is satisfactory. BUT THATS ALL ABOUT IT.

DONT LET MOVIES, SERIALS,  FICTION BOOKS AFFECT YOU SO MUCH THAT IT GETS INTO UR PERSONAL LIFE..WORSE HEALTH. THEY ARE ONLY CREATED TO ENTERTAIN US. We should not take them so seriously that they  affect us too much.

We may adore Ashish, love chavvi..whatecer..but they are also people like us ..they are actors who get paid for their job. Our enthu supports them.Thats all about it. If we dont like how TD is moving we can simply trash it..but letting it affect ur health ( physically or mentally) is really bad and sad.

Real life, with its own problems, turns and twists is challenging enough to handle.Work tensions, family and other tensions anyway keep us stressed out enough. Entertainment industry is made to relieve some of this tensions by taking us away from our real life for some time, or to make us aware of some social issues. If entertainment becomes tension..throw it away!!! 

Im writing this mail coz I really felt bad for Rang.Health is wealth and much more dear...nothing is so important that u spoil ur health for it. The TD team is not going to lose sleep over us!

As fans of TD we are friends on this forum. More than how TD fares ,our friends are important to us.

Veda.