Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
AWWHHH, This was so cute and something that I really needed right now !! Swayam is so freaking cheeky !! The things he said and did was like OMG to me !! And the ending was the most adorable thing ever !!
mrash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very cute, n funny, and romantic too.
tejukor thumbnail
Nice os kriti...sorry but i didnt know k yeh roshni ka nahi tera idea hai...but very nice i just loved it...
shaani2209 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejukor

Nice os kriti...sorry but i didnt know k yeh roshni ka nahi tera idea hai...but very nice i just loved it...

😛
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kriti i am so so very sorry i just read the os...i know you told me that you have written a SwaRon os...but as you know i am big big lazy bone...

i was just scroling the forum for finding out the os of nivi but here i found an os of kriti...

well what do i say about os...roshani asked you to write an os with a happy feeling and yoy writted an absolute stunner to fulfil Roshani's demand...

I have read your kriyansh os and still not out of the effect of that...and one more kriti imagination...this time with a new object to go with...

I really like the way they were fighting over their pets or i should say kutta's...there was pure sweetness with the way both were insisting each other to call their pets by their name...and another i liked the most was how sharon was shouting in the beginning to swayam and the way swayam responded was just so hilarious yar...

and than when scene shifted to sharon's house...the pure n cute romance started...i really dont have words to praise your brilliance in descriptions there...it was just what do i say cute, sweet, romantic, bubbly, and hot in the end...i was just smiling all the way reading this os...A 230 watts of smile was on face and my eyes were just glued up and i hoped that nobody should disturb me while reading this os...and thank fully no one did disturb me during the 15 minutes i read this os...

so all in all i can some up that it just came out of the box and lit up a big smile on my face...so all applause to you for that...

Thank you Roshani for pushing this girl to write something like this...i hope you will take out some more fantastic works like this from kriti...

Pratik...

P.S. Kriti / Roshani i am so very sorry for writing a boring big comment but what do i do...i was just writing what came to my mind...i hope whoever reads this doesn't get boarded by this...
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice OS keep writing and please PM me when you will write next.
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NICE OS keep writing dear anything for swaron is awesome for me