BOMBLAST predictions for tomorrow

-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WHAT DO THINK WILL HAPPEN tomorrow guys.

***SHAIL's point of view
Shail saw Mayank telling Gunjan I LOVE YOU-SHAIL's reaction furious,  is mad because Mayank is going to get married to Charu, plus Shail saw Gunjan saying the same to Mayank. Both sees Shail in the back and gets scared/shocked.

***MAYANK's point of view 
He gets to a romantic😳 mood. says I LOVE YOU to Gunjan, she says the same back. Then he sees Seema-problem tornado will be ready at any time, then Dayal came, they both asked what's going on, Mayank-even more scared, then he and Shail manages.

***Gunjan's point of view
She gets happy to see Mayank,She also gets shocked-poor Gunjan if it weren't for Mayank none of this would have happen. Seeing Shail.😭

Edited by vibhakarthi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOGAMMBO thumbnail
really gunjan is so sweet teen who truely and darely loves mayank, the upcomming episode will be high end drama...MOGAMBO KHUSH HUWA
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MOGAMMBO

really gunjan is so sweet teen who truely and darely loves mayank, the upcomming episode will be high end drama...MOGAMBO KHUSH HUWA

Nice thought, friend,  right the first mistake was Mayank betraying Charu(his faience), he should have either told that he didn't like Charu but he didn't.⭐️ I Have also noticed that you're a Newbie,I welcome you t this forum.
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yea Its going to be a dhamaka!! What will Akash say??..And Hope they don't get so mad at Gunjan its the girls birthday and falling in love is not a crime! But Mayank he is betraying Charu and he had so much time to tell her that he did not want to marry her! Shaiyl I think is going to be a it upset
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Gunjan and Mayank should tell Shail the truth rather than lying to cover up what Shail saw and i hope she understands them and support them if they tell her the truth.But Mayank needs a good scolding from Shail for betraying Charu and the family by hiding such a big thing. I am gonna feel sory for Gunjan when Hurricane Sangeeta and grab grab Seema find out about Mayan they will taunt the living daylight out of her😔
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jonelle

I think Gunjan and Mayank should tell Shail the truth rather than lying to cover up what Shail saw and i hope she understands them and support them if they tell her the truth.But Mayank needs a good scolding from Shail for betraying Charu and the family by hiding such a big thing. I am gonna feel sory for Gunjan when Hurricane Sangeeta and grab grab Seema find out about Mayan they will taunt the living daylight out of her😔

nice thought friend Jonelle, Yeah sangeetha hurricane grabs tornado 😆
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will feel sorry for Gunjan too.  The are all Mayank family all the blame will be on Gunjan even if Mayank is older and should know better.  Good Gunjan father is in the picture his daughter will need him big time. Gunjan may be brave but she is a young girl after all.