WRITTEN UPDATE 3rd OCTOBER 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank u Anju ji for ur beautiful updates.😳
Sweta is becoming so crazy that she can't stand the name Indira. Seems she wants to go against the contract Rishi asked her to sign.
I dnt understand why ppl are thinking that Indira is mother of Indu.In true sense-logically,morally ,legally and ethically sweta is Indu mom.Indira is nothing more than a donor.
  Neither Indira carried/delivered the baby nor did parenting for the baby.How can Indira be called as a mother when she didnot do either of these things.
 I know ppl here love Indira and INSHi so much .But at the same time guys dnt lose ur thinking capabilities and forget the practicality and reality.

Mods,I request to see tht WU are written in a neutral way.Here it has been  written a word saying "overmotherly love of sweta".May be tm has felt it like tht.But frankly it didnot look like that.
  Anyone is free to express wht they felt but as a reply to the update like wht i did.But while writing an update may be  its better to  write in a neutral way keeping away favoritism is just a friendly advice.Not meant u hurt anyone.

I dnt  bash aone character bcoz i like other .I told my opnion.Sorry if anyone's feelings are hurt
Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rupimon

Sweta is becoming so crazy that she can't stand the name Indira. Seems she wants to go against the contract Rishi asked her to sign.
she's getting irritated in vain.
She really bought the right to get angry on Indira in her own house.Because acting as a stubborn little girl she wants whatever belong to Indira from her house,parents child and above all Indira hubby.
Originally posted by ramya567

I dnt understand why ppl are thinking that Indira is mother of Indu.In true sense-logically,morally ,legally and ethically sweta is Indu mom.Indira is nothing more than a donor.
  Neither Indira carried/delivered the baby nor did parenting for the baby.How can Indira be called as a mother when she didnot do either of these things.
 I know ppl here love Indira and INSHi so much .But at the same time guys dnt lose ur thinking capabilities and forget the practicality and reality.

@tm--when writing updates see tht u write in a neutral way.dnt support Indira or sweta.U have written a word saying "overmotherly love of sweta".May be u have felt it like tht.But frankly it didnot look like that.
  u are free to express wht u felt but as a reply to the update like wht i did.But while writing an update may be u should try to write in a neutral way .this is just a friendly advice.Not meant u hurt u.

I dnt  bash aone character bcoz i like other .I told my opnion.Sorry if anyone's feelings are hurt
I wrote whatever I felt I never told you not to express what you think.
While writting I have the right to express my thought I'm doing this since 4 years.
Originally posted by ramya567

Mods,I request to see tht WU are written in a neutral way.Here it has been  written a word saying "overmotherly love of sweta".May be tm has felt it like tht.But frankly it didnot look like that.
  Anyone is free to express wht they felt but as a reply to the update like wht i did.But while writing an update may be  its better to  write in a neutral way keeping away favoritism is just a friendly advice.Not meant u hurt anyone.

LOL😆 Anju sis has every right to say whatever she wanna include in the update.  No one have problem with it. So why are u having it?  n for ur kind information, indu is indira's daughter.  Thats why she has every habit like indira.  Shweta just gave birth to indu.  (No one forced her). Ok.😛
Originally posted by KajAnj

I wrote whatever I felt I never told you not to express what you think.

I am sorry if u r hurt.  u are one of the moderator of the forum.

since u write updates and also u r mod u knw better na wht is good and how to do things in forums so tht fans feelings dnt get hurt.there may be aasiya kasi fans ,their feelings may get hurt na.
Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
Thanks Anju dii for the update..!!!

Well i guess this the the WU thread where only what in the episode shown is written and what the writer feels..!!

The thoughts and views of members can be expressed freely on the forum...!!!
Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago