Episode Discussion: 3rd Oct 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode Discussion: 3rd Oct 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates here
LU from - Armu4eva

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.

Cheers,
Shridevi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry was quite late with the post ...

Munna
There's only one Naukar doing all the chores for Madhu and Dipali. It is Munna!! Have you all been listening of his name since days ? Did you see what a grand appearance Munna makes with the Modak plate.  SLOW MOTION...of course it was for Modaks, but my eyes were glued to checkout Munna the famous. 

Boxing Vs Aarti scene
Two tense faces
  • RK
  • Dips
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aarti 
Personally I liked the Aarti scene. Best part of the show. The mood got on to me and I too was swaying under its effect. 

So seemed RK. At first he is an angry, tormented soul, unable to take it. But by and by, it gets to him, he remembers his childhood, his dad and his wink and the modak eating. I liked how Kukkuji and Radhaji did the Aarti together. For once Kukkuji did not seem a villain. Madhu was longing for "4-phera-jaanwar pati" to be with her at the Aarti. And by this time her hubby has already mellowed down and was looking at the mouli. 😊 Was it his dilemma or his desire to tie it ? Can't say anything.  πŸ˜•  
Almost the entire household was engrossed in ganeshotsav except for Dips who was busy stressing out with her evil plans colliding with "all-encompassing MAYA" of Sri Sri Ganesha Deva whose leela is "aparampaar".  The garam masala stuffed modaks keep betraying her. Sigh !!! 🀒

Ganesh's leela spreads from RK household to Malik's Heritage Hospital as well. Padmini calls and informs Madhu that her father is recovering speedily. 

Modak-eating-coughing-rues-praises
Tut Tut .. πŸ˜’ Dips shouldn't have taken the credit for the plate. She falls flat. It had to be her distributing the garam-masala stuffed modaks. Remember ...Ganesh ji ki leela hai yeh !!!  πŸ˜† 

Modak -distribution continuing ...to RK's room
I did not like the Dil Se dialogue. 😳Once is enough Madhu. RK trusts you now. No need to tell him that there may be times in future when you can say thanks without "dil se". 
I don't blame you. Its the writers. They thought audience will like it. NO!!! It is just diluting the effect. πŸ˜‘
See I told you ...RK house to Heritage Hospital is all RK's domain and since Ganesh has been "Sthaapnaa-ofied" in RK's house, Ganesh Leela has spread to that hospital as well. RK preempts Madhu's thanks and we soon know he is aware of everything. RK has a fight...lil fight of supremacy with Ganesha and wants Madhu to be on his side. But Madhu refuses πŸ˜‰ & irritates him saying Ganesha fed the idea to you. πŸ˜†  She dares to day to him "RK you are not original" πŸ˜†

And lastly, the much awaited kebab scene 
Acoustic effects start. The resonance of RK's voice rings... πŸ˜†
I wonder how they shot the scenes ? Weren't the director, VD & DD in spilts in dramatizing mockery and anger in these scenes.  πŸ€£

And rest of tit bits.
RK in black vest and boxing and his tormented face. Peeps must have liked it. No ? πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
***Gutter has become a quite fav word with some of us. Seems Dips also took a liking for it. She too has to use the word "Gutter" πŸ˜‰

Edited by shridevigaddam - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
some more saas bahu drama! dipz is really dumb to be jelous over modak! i mean its not the end of the world you cant make modak. i guess it is combined jelously that Madhu married RK. the most interesting part was the precap!
Sima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

some more saas bahu drama! dipz is really dumb to be jelous over modak! i mean its not the end of the world you cant make modak. i guess it is combined jelously that Madhu married RK. the most interesting part was the precap!

I agree with you. Tomorrow will be interesting... Today's episode was much more better than yesterday..
I don't think madhu trust Dipz at all... The way she looks at herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
So happy today Dipz ki Baji Band...πŸ˜†
bhoomi.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
~teacherlog alert~

The kitchen drama continues. I have nothing to say about this. Pl read the WU. I would rather talk about RK. I feel for the man, you know. It is really hard to relive anything remotely related to a bad experience. And these are his dead father's memories we're talking about. His reaction to the aarti (new one. yay!) reaffirmed my PTSD diagnosis, acc to me. The way he sat rocking on that chair, his mind on his father -- that was just heart-wrenching.

The RishBala scene was good, too. The way he insulted Bappa and Madhu in one go - clearly, he still wants that distance between them and any attempts Madhu makes to bridge it (for whatever reasons) are doomed. But how long will he stay away? How long will he keep pushing her away? Already she affects him, even if he thinks of her as a thorn in his side, someone who opens his old wounds. Little does he know that she's a salve that will heal him, though it smarts at first.

The kebab drama is obviously a desperate attempt re-assert himself. Someone said a few days ago that it requires strength to accept that you are governed by forces beyond yourself and that is so true here. Rishabh Kundra has bottled up his emotions (which he considers the mark of a lesser man), established himself as the centre of his own universe and feeds his ego by dominating and manipulating others. For such a man to accept anything beyond himself would be equivalent to admitting powerlessness. And power is the only thing that fuels RK now; without it, he is nothing, or so he thinks. 

I'm not saying today's episode was perfect. It wasn't, not by a long shot. The modak fiasco was boring, there were instances where everything got a bit too dramatic (and what's the deal with the diya that refuses to go out?), Dippy is getting on my nerves and I still have serious problems with the forcible renewal of faith we're seeing - but, but, but I still am not complaining too much. Not because RK wore a vest and looked HOT in it (that is an added benefit, though), but because of the complexity of his character. And then there is Madhu, the eternally radiant, the serene and the fighter, the woman who will lead Rishabh out of the quagmire he finds himself in. VD and DD do a great job of portraying these characters, so let's take a moment to applaud their hard work.

That's all for now, folks! Those looking for a snarkier take to today's epi, please join us on FQnama. We'll tear the bloopers and the lack of logic to shreds!!
Edited by bhoomi.s - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shiv_parvati

I agree with you. Tomorrow will be interesting... Today's episode was much more better than yesterday..
I don't think madhu trust Dipz at all... The way she looks at herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
So happy today Dipz ki Baji Band...πŸ˜†

the story basically revolves around the two main characters RK and Madhu and how they grow together and evolve. the story cant progress much without having the both of them their but hey the saas bahu drama was worth a good laugh. ever heard the saying you get back what you give
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi...I'm Kanan...new to this forum. Is it okay for me to join in occasionally?
@bhoomi.s
great analysis I agree with you that RK is afraid of emotions and he is afraid of the loving connection he once had with God. His emotions for his father, dipz or anyone else only got him betrayed in life. his loving connection with God didnt get him anywhere either. he avoids bridges with Madhu because he can see that she is trying to bring out both of those sides burried deep inside within him again. to Madhu she wants to heal RK but to Rishab Madhu is putting him in danger of being betrayed again. great take once again
bhoomi.s thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Hi...I'm Kanan...new to this forum. Is it okay for me to join in occasionally?

Please do!! You are very welcome πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ What did you think of today's epi?
bhoomi.s thumbnail
@ Gurtiluv - Word @ betrayed again. I wonder how he feels about Malik getting better, btw... Wouldn't that weaken his hold on Madhu? From Madhu's side, I'm sure she won't think so, but what about Rk who views the world in terms of the power he wields over it?