India-Forums

Greeshu's Creationz Corner#2[C]Pg:141

.ishqbulava. IF-Rockerz
.ishqbulava.
.ishqbulava.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

(^^banner made by me...made it quickly so didn't turn out that gud )

wohoooDancingFINALLY the day has arrivedParty
                              I was waiting for this day from months when i'll open my second shop !
                     When i opened my first shop i didn't expect to receive such a huge appreciation
                                                                 from you all lovely people !
                       Thanks a loads and loads to you all for leaving you comments and suggestions 
                                                                   in the previous shop :D
                                   Its all because of your encouragement that i have improved a lot :)
                                   With all of your help i've successfully reached my second shop Dancing

So yeah ! let me introduce myself to all those who don't know me !
                          I'm Greeshma...i know thats a long name n difficult to type so you can call me
                                                Greeshu.Greesh,Gree,Gee,Gia or anything short lol
                                                               I'm 15 year old student of 10th :)

I'm making sigs from around 9-10 months !
                                i started off by making crap stuffs but gradually i've improved
                                                                             a lot :D
                                  all thanks to the awsome blossom bunch of friends i've got <3
                                        They have encouraged me more than enough !
                                 I'm thankful to all of you guys...you all know who you are
                                                           so i'm not listing out names :)
                                                             I LOVE YOU GUYS <3<3

My list of favs is a bit too long :P
                       I love Raghav.Sia/Himansh.Abigail,Arnav.Khushi/Barun.Sanaya,Virat.Manvi/
     Kushal.Nia,Karan.Krystle,Karan Wahi,Shilpa Anand,Karan.Jenny,Samrat.Gunjan/Sanaya.Mohit,
                Mayank.Nupur,Maan.Geet/Drashti.Gurmeet,Arjun.Purvi/Asha.Rithvik,Arjun.Arohi/
                    Karan.Kritika,Rey.Kriya/Shakti.Amar,Swayam.Sharon/Sneha.Shantanu
             And from bollywood i love Anushka Sharma,Katrina Kaif,Deepika Padukone,
                        Kareena Kapoor,Shahid Kapoor,Ranbir Kapoor,Salman Khan.

-Siggies
                                                                                     -Icons
                                                                                   -Avatars
                                                                                   -Banners
                                          -Avis (well ya i make avis but i'm not at all an expert so
                                                                    i don't post them here :P)

-Do not claim my work as yours.
-Do not cut out any part from my signatures.
-Do not post my creations on other sites without my approval

This time i'm OFICIALLY taking requestsLOL
                           In the previous shop although i said i'll not take reqs but had to take them
                       up for friends but this time anyone can make a request here and i'll try to make 
                                                                           them ASAP :)
                                               But yeah i've some set of rules for requesting !
                                                             - Provide HQ pictures Only
                                                        -Non Animated Signatures Only
                             -you can as many pics as you want in the sig..but don't send too many
                                                as more pics may make the sig look messy !
                       -Please Provide Text and your name If you want it . No more then 2 lines for text
                         -Use the creations for atleast 2-3 days coz i put a lot of efforts to make them
           -Post Requests in Gallery itself .Don't PM me unless its an emergency or a Birthday Siggie
                                      -Only Request when shop is OPEN (O) not CLOSED (C)

Copyright
                                                            greeshu creationz/IF(on siggies)
                                                               GC/IF(on icons and avatars)

Shop Status
                                                                            (O)-Open
                                                                           (C)-Closed
                                     This is important ! make a request only when i'm open !

(Please have patience till the page loads as its really heavy )

-Thankyou *loads of loveHug*
                                                                          GreeshuEmbarrassed

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 27 December 2012 at 12:13am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

shivin17sreya19roy.UroojMs-PakOs.mrun_29Ananya.SwaRon-Aishu-Radioactive.....vula_kv....angelic_leena_3vampire123-Rimsha-sizzlesMaha149KunwarKiDeewaniAwari_Maan-Nimmi-alishhhsakura_bb..Labyrinth..gal.angel-Stardust-saher_90sofiaaax.Siddhi_itsAish-Mema-..Amira..epiphany.shafy_MNcrazyskysomergasm..Chashmish.oblivious...KR..VarunKiBiwi-Marie--PixieDust-alicia.aartipartyyMohabbateinnBorn2Danceexhalelove....Such...CrazyGirl.21..tanya..-Priii-.Dulcet-Ocean.eyes-Sunshine Girl-Anilaa-Nisha_MaNanNikki_Titli-.SapnokiRani-.Saranghae

.ishqbulava. IF-Rockerz
.ishqbulava.
.ishqbulava.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Well, I usually send PM to everyone in my buddy list whenever i update ,
                                           So whoever wants the PM may add me to their list  

This time i've decided to maintain a proper Index unlike the previous shop.
                                                    -Update#1 : VirMan/Virika/KryAn/Ishaqzaade : Pg#1
                                 -Update#2 : NiShal/KrAn/Virika/KiSha/SwaRon/Kareena Kapoor : Pg#12
                                                           -Update#3 : Sarun/SOTY/KSG/Reg : Pg#22
                                   -Update#4 : SwaRon/Qubool Hai/Kritika Kamra/KaJen/Jenny : Pg#33
                           -Update#5 : SaRun/RoMu/KryAn/Karan Tacker/Krystle d'souza/SOTY : Pg#42
                       -Update#6 : Arjun Bijlani/MayUr/KSG/Sidharth Malhotra/Anushka Sharma : Pg#53
                                                     -Update#7 : Requests/Virika/Krystle d'souza : Pg#66
                                                -Update#8 : ArHi/VirMan/AsYa/Himansh/Sanaya : Pg#80
                                          -Update#9 : Rishbala/Mayur/SaJan/KaJen/Avis/Request : Pg#92
                           -Update#10 : ArHi/KryAn/Ashvick/MoNaya/MoNal/Shilpa Anand/Avatars : Pg#103
                           -Update#11 : ArHi/Nia/KaJen/RishBala/SidRi/DVD/MoNal/Long Avatars : Pg#116

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 01 December 2012 at 5:39am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shivin17sreya19royangelic_leena_3....vula_kv....Radioactive.vampire123alishhh-Nimmi-sakura_bbAwari_Maansomergasm.VarunKiBiwiBorn2Dance-PixieDust-..KR..Mohabbateinnmjht_one-Mema-..Amira..shafy_MNSiddhi_lipshaaitsAishDelena-cioussofiaaax.-Priii--Ocean.eyes-Sunshine Girlexhalelove.CrazyGirl.21-Priya01..tanya..Nikki_TitliSaranghae

.ishqbulava. IF-Rockerz
.ishqbulava.
.ishqbulava.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
        Sample Work
                  Here are a few of my works which i like lol for the new visitors to
                                    know of my style of making sigs :D

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 07 October 2012 at 6:08am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

shivin17sreya19royangelic_leena_3....vula_kv....Radioactive.-Gunners-vampire123muskuranaParulRatiShiviMaha149-Nimmi-alishhhsakura_bbAwari_Maansaher_90ZaYaHolicitsAishsofiaaax.Siddhi_Delena-cioussomergasm.VarunKiBiwi-Marie-Born2Danceaartipartyy-Hudi-Mohabbateinnshafy_MN..Amira..epiphany.mjht_one-Mema-Sunshine Girl-Ocean.eyes-exhalelove.Trouble...tanya..-Priii-Nisha_MaNanNikki_TitliSaranghae

.ishqbulava. IF-Rockerz
.ishqbulava.
.ishqbulava.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Finally i got time to make the new shop and give a fresh update ! Classes have started so i'm damn busy with studies...i don't get much time to PS but i managed to make some stuffs for the new shop's new updateDancing yeah i'm super exited for the new update ! i'm really thankful to you all for appreciating my work and encouraging me to improve myselfHug Love yaa all <3
                             Keep supporting me like this always Smile
    Coming to the update sadly there's no ArHi stuffs but i promise to make stuffs
                 on them in the next update.There are lots of EHMMBH stuffs
                                                 and many more :D
Viraat-Manvi

Viren-Jeevika

Karan-Krystle

check the next post for more :D

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 07 October 2012 at 5:22am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBsreya19roy....vula_kv....Radioactive.-Gunners-vampire123ParulRatiShiviMaha149-Nimmi-alishhh..Labyrinth..Awari_Maansaher_90Delena-ciousSiddhi_itsAishsofiaaax.mjht_oneKiller_DeviL-Ursh--Mema-..Amira..epiphany.shafy_MNsomergasm.aartipartyyVarunKiBiwi-Marie-MohabbateinnTrouble.exhalelove...tanya..-Priya01-Ocean.eyes-Sunshine Girl-Priii-Nikki_TitliSaranghae

.ishqbulava. IF-Rockerz
.ishqbulava.
.ishqbulava.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
                                                             Update continues :)
Ishaqzaade (watched this movia a week before n i so loved it <3 apart from the end)

Karan-Jenny

Rajeev Khandelwal (Maha's req)

Thats it for this update ! Hope you all like the update :D Please hit LIKE leave your precious comments :D

Shop Status :Closed

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 07 October 2012 at 6:21am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBMugwumpPatronussreya19roy....vula_kv....Radioactive.angelic_leena_3vampire123pari_15ParulRatiShiviAwari_MaanMaha149KunwarKiDeewani..Labyrinth..alishhh-Nimmi-anomaly.saher_90Delena-cioussofiaaax.Siddhi_itsAishmjht_one-Mema-..Amira..epiphany.shafy_MNKiller_DeviL-Ursh-VarunKiBiwiaartipartyyMohabbateinn-Marie-exhalelove.Nisha_MaNanTrouble.-Priya01psychobaiko...tanya..-Priii-Sunshine Girl-Ocean.eyes-Nikki_TitliSaranghae

MugwumpPatronus Goldie
MugwumpPatronus
MugwumpPatronus

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
congo shongo!!!!

ME FIRST!!!!!

how can i praise you more

you are awesome in creating these

i must say!!! I ENVY YOU!!!!!!

anyways

as usual

loved it

make more or SiRa and ArHi

Edited by sophialuvzmusic - 07 October 2012 at 6:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ishqbulava.

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Greeshuuu...Congoz on new shop girlo...Hug
M so happy for you..u are sucha awsm creative...
Absolutely loveddd virmaan and virika sigx..styling coloring and font are way too amazing !!!
Kajen one is cute as well !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ishqbulava.

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
congooo shongooo for d new shop greeshu..HugHugHugHug... wht a FABULOUS WELCOME UPDATE for this new shop...StarStarStar...n i super loved VirMan siggie d most...d colorings,blend,text evrything ws PERFECT...StarStarStar...gonna use it right away...Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sofia1249-.ishqbulava.

Go to top