Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

welcome guys..!! anyone knows who is the host???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lovelystar

Goldie

lovelystar

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
hey guys..!! congrats and welcome to the forum.. waiting for the episodes to start.. anybody knows who is hosting this season...???

i hope shaan or aditya comes back..!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "welcome guys..!! anyone knows who is the host???" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hi lovelySmile

Haven't you seen delhi auditions? Isn't he jai Soni who is hosting the show this time.LOL
Anyway i'm not very impressed with the judges this time. 

lovelystar

Goldie

lovelystar

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i saw the auditions.. i think u mean jay bhanushali..?? he s great host..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooo

bhavli

Groupbie

bhavli

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I was hoping for a host who could sing...it used to be nice seeing the host being a part of the show in the earlier years. 

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
this season is looking good so far...but havent been impressed by to many of the auditions yet...keeping my hopes up for this weekend...

lovelystar

Goldie

lovelystar

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
hmm.. delhi auditions were great so far.. even i was hoping for a host who could sing.. but anyways, i love jay too... he could bring in a comedy element in the show..

gaayika

gaayika

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Jay is good. But a host that can sing will be better

And please Zee Creatives of SaReGaMaPa 2012 , no nautanki this time ... lets try and keep it  as simple as possible ...The fact that Shankar Mahadevan is  here , should give us some hope for that..  Sonu Nigam 's time the show was fabulous , hope we can have something like that this time ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdswan20

swan20

IF-Sizzlerz

swan20

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Is Jay hosting the main show too or just the auditions?

The auditions have been good so far and the mentors have behaved themselves too..LOL I think some of the contestants had auditioned for India Idol too...faces and names seem familiar..Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.