Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Dont want to see a sad Ambi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I am not looking forward to watching the show today.  I dont want to see a sad and crying ambi.  I hope Anuj manages to throw road blocks in Imarthi's schemes.  I want to see rest of the family helping anuj and ambi get away from the three leeches Suman, Imarti and Mami.  Oh lets not forget the stupid doctor because I am sure she will only add ghee to the fire. 

I can understand that Suman was devastated to hear about her husbands death but what kind of woman wants to kill her dead husbands only memory.  I strongly dislike her character.  They have shown that she is meek and highly victimized but on other hand she always oggling her supposed husband in front of everyone like a total flirt. 

Writers are definitely leaving there sanity behind before siting down to write this track. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dont want to see a sad Ambi" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gowrig1984

Groupbie

gowrig1984

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I really accept what you say Saathfan. Ambi was really sad sad sad today. The track sucks and they way they have going through this is worse worse worse. Than all these i hate the character of suman and her mami who are the real villain of the story

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowrig1984

I really accept what you say Saathfan. Ambi was really sad sad sad today. The track sucks and they way they have going through this is worse worse worse. Than all these i hate the character of suman and her mami who are the real villain of the story

It is getting worse.  SUman to sleep in ANuj room.  This is becoming so disturbing that I think I will start reading updates before watching it.   I watch serial for entertainment not emotional overload.
All family members standing like statues instead of helping ambi and anuj.

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Yes, agreed. I'm hating this track. I want the bold, clever, bubbly Ambi back. Enough of being a Cry baby!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Infact i stated disliking kairi...

Not a good show anymore...

The makers need to think now ... What the next Kichdi they wanna show..

They have made comedy show as full melody non melody drama

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Infact i stated disliking kairi...

Not a good show anymore...

The makers need to think now ... What the next Kichdi they wanna show..

They have made comedy show as full melody non melody drama

Agree This is not kairee they should name it khichdi.

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
ambi   Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.