Diya Aur Baati Hum

When Sooraj & Sandhya consummate their marriage? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

ronojoy_ria

IF-Sizzlerz

ronojoy_ria

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

U Need to wait for that moment , LOL
It wont happen so soon to her , If it Happens it will be considered as a Girl Married at a right Young age and making her Mother in a age when still she has lot of time to carry that role .. It would be something like a bad Message to Viewers , so First IPS comes next consummation LOL  

Although am Happy because they are so  Brilliantly developing  SurYa Chemistry , their Love is increasing day by day Embarrassed
i really agree with u the way they are showing the chemistry between sooraj and sandhiya is really good slowly and steadily and offcourse IPS comes first than any other thing as our country really a needs a good and honest police officer like sandhiya Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Sooraj & Sandhya consummate their marriage? (Page 6)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

It wont happen so soon to her , If it Happens it will be considered as a Girl Married at a right Young age and making her Mother in a age when still she has lot of time to carry that role .. It would be something like a bad Message to Viewers , so First IPS comes next consummation LOL  

Although am Happy because they are so  Brilliantly developing  SurYa Chemistry , their Love is increasing day by day Embarrassed
i really agree with u the way they are showing the chemistry between sooraj and sandhiya is really good slowly and steadily and offcourse IPS comes first than any other thing as our country really a needs a good and honest police officer like sandhiya Wink

It will look like married IPS women dont have conjugal lives with their spouses...!!! LOL Or may be consummation wont let her become a good police officer...!!! Shocked Whatever... They r delaying consummation 4 trp reason I guess but wont show after Sandy becoming IPS I think cause the show might end when Sandy will finally achieve her dream...!!! Consummation can not be in the last epi...!!!

Juna04

Iresha.Ishra

Iresha.Ishra

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

It will look like married IPS women dont have conjugal lives with their spouses...!!! LOL Or may be consummation wont let her become a good police officer...!!! Shocked Whatever... They r delaying consummation 4 trp reason I guess but wont show after Sandy becoming IPS I think cause the show might end when Sandy will finally achieve her dream...!!! Consummation can not be in the last epi...!!!

ya,i like the way their chemistry is developing..as you all guys said consumation won't happen recently.i suppose our sooraj may think it gonna be a disturbence in fulfilling her sandy's dream...in the other hand this show musn't end once her IPS dream became true.bcz there're lots of things ahead like  How she gonna handle her job with her family life...she can't break down sooraj's family on sake of her dream,she must win babhoo's heart...i don't know they are really thinking about these things..But i wish DABH will run at least little furthur after she became a IPS

Juna04

ronojoy_ria

IF-Sizzlerz

ronojoy_ria

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buddhinie

Originally posted by ayeshi_101

ya,i like the way their chemistry is developing..as you all guys said consumation won't happen recently.i suppose our sooraj may think it gonna be a disturbence in fulfilling her sandy's dream...in the other hand this show musn't end once her IPS dream became true.bcz there're lots of things ahead like  How she gonna handle her job with her family life...she can't break down sooraj's family on sake of her dream,she must win babhoo's heart...i don't know they are really thinking about these things..But i wish DABH will run at least little furthur after she became a IPS
yes dear me too thinks so the show cant be end without sorting out these thingsSmile and consumation they can have it when they will feel really confortable to each  other as per my view husband and wife should  need to understand eahc other firstSmile then proceed to take step towards physical way sorry i am just expressing my povSmile so plz dont take it otherwise Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Inandan397Iresha.IshraJuna04

Inandan397

Groupbie

Inandan397

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Hmm I could only say Forget that For a while for Time -Being  LOL

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Nobody has any objection to allow love to develop gradually but the definition of GRADUALLY IS THE TOPIC OF DEBATE. How long is good enough? Two months ,three, four or three yrs after IPS passing. Come on get real. Shadi ho kar ek saal ho gaya hai. They are comfortable with each other.The hugs are an indication of that.THEY HAVE DECLARED THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER AND SLEEP IN THE SAME BED Suraj has shown his keenness many a times. Jokingly in one segment he did say he wants to become a father .DIL KI BAAT TO AA HI GAYI BAHAR NA. Why I keep harping on the same point again and again is because my only fear is with the revelation of IPS TRACK ,SURAJ SHOULD NOT GET INTO A SACRIFICIAL MODE AND DECIDE TO WAIT, A WAIT WHICH AS I STATED YESTERDAY IN THE SAME THREAD,  IS LIKELY TO BE ENDLESS. SURAJ MAY NOT WANT TO BURDEN BHABO WITH TOO MANY REQUESTS DUE TO THE FEAR OF GETTING ALL OF THEM REJECTED. GRADUATION ,  IPS  AUR AB FAMILY PLANNING .SO HE MAY DECIDE TO KEEP QUIET .THAT DELAY TO ME ATLEAST WILL BE UNBEARABLE. Alternatively they can show the concept of family planning ,so that not just Sandhya other couples also get time to understand each other and are not be burdened with a child in the early yrs of marriage. DABH HAS BEEN A PIONEER IN MANY FIELDS WHY NOT THIS SOCIAL MESSAGE AS WELL.
 Yes totally agree with you on family planning and I am a fan of your posts 

Iresha.IshraFairyChikUMDU

FairyChik

Goldie

FairyChik

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Alternatively they can show the concept of family planning ,so that not just Sandhya other couples also get time to understand each other and are not be burdened with a child in the early yrs of marriage. DABH HAS BEEN A PIONEER IN MANY FIELDS WHY NOT THIS SOCIAL MESSAGE AS WELL.

Cant Deny with these Lines Smile

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
If this discussion is about when consummation take place then I would think with educated smart girl like Sandhya who has an understanding husband they should not wait for consummation for the sake of career.

There are family planning methods they can choose from and also consummation if they have children or a child it should not come in the way of a career as these days women balance career and home and if they have supportive family who will help and accomodate then it should not be a problem.
However in Sandhya's case the family will not support such a decision as of now but if they work on it to change their mindset and attitudes then things might begin to work.

Iresha.Ishra-Ayeshi-UMDU

Post Reply New Post

Go to top