Diya Aur Baati Hum

When Sooraj & Sandhya consummate their marriage? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Nobody has any objection to allow love to develop gradually but the definition of GRADUALLY IS THE TOPIC OF DEBATE. How long is good enough? Two months ,three, four or three yrs after IPS passing. Come on get real. Shadi ho kar ek saal ho gaya hai. They are comfortable with each other.The hugs are an indication of that.THEY HAVE DECLARED THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER AND SLEEP IN THE SAME BED Suraj has shown his keenness many a times. Jokingly in one segment he did say he wants to become a father .DIL KI BAAT TO AA HI GAYI BAHAR NA. Why I keep harping on the same point again and again is because my only fear is with the revelation of IPS TRACK ,SURAJ SHOULD NOT GET INTO A SACRIFICIAL MODE AND DECIDE TO WAIT, A WAIT WHICH AS I STATED YESTERDAY IN THE SAME THREAD,  IS LIKELY TO BE ENDLESS. SURAJ MAY NOT WANT TO BURDEN BHABO WITH TOO MANY REQUESTS DUE TO THE FEAR OF GETTING ALL OF THEM REJECTED. GRADUATION ,  IPS  AUR AB FAMILY PLANNING .SO HE MAY DECIDE TO KEEP QUIET .THAT DELAY TO ME ATLEAST WILL BE UNBEARABLE. Alternatively they can show the concept of family planning ,so that not just Sandhya other couples also get time to understand each other and are not be burdened with a child in the early yrs of marriage. DABH HAS BEEN A PIONEER IN MANY FIELDS WHY NOT THIS SOCIAL MESSAGE AS WELL.

Edited by UMDU - 04 October 2012 at 4:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterpManjuu-Ayeshi-TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Sooraj & Sandhya consummate their marriage? (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Kiss, hugs will happen after consummation too right??? Wont we enjoy that then??? I dont think after consummation we will loose our interest from SurYa romance...!!! Ya they can wait... I dont mind ... But how long...!!!! 1-2 months ok but more than that it wont be sensible...!!!  Isn't it turning unrealistic cause in real life husband-wife who loves each other and married for long are gonna wait that long??? 
And after IPS... I cant even think that...!!! Really its a million dollar question...!!! Confused

ManjuuUMDUduniaTOTAL-ROMANTIC-Liebe-

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
we are waiting for that sweet moment ...  hope that happens soon & they both always remain the way they are

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManjuuTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Nobody has any objection to allow love to develop gradually but the definition of GRADUALLY IS THE TOPIC OF DEBATE. How long is good enough? Two months ,three, four or three yrs after IPS passing. Come on get real. Shadi ho kar ek saal ho gaya hai. They are comfortable with each other.The hugs are an indication of that.THEY HAVE DECLARED THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER AND SLEEP IN THE SAME BED Suraj has shown his keenness many a times. Jokingly in one segment he did say he wants to become a father .DIL KI BAAT TO AA HI GAYI BAHAR NA. Why I keep harping on the same point again and again is because my only fear is with the revelation of IPS TRACK ,SURAJ SHOULD NOT GET INTO A SACRIFICIAL MODE AND DECIDE TO WAIT, A WAIT WHICH AS I STATED YESTERDAY IN THE SAME THREAD,  IS LIKELY TO BE ENDLESS. SURAJ MAY NOT WANT TO BURDEN BHABO WITH TOO MANY REQUESTS DUE TO THE FEAR OF GETTING ALL OF THEM REJECTED. GRADUATION ,  IPS  AUR AB FAMILY PLANNING .SO HE MAY DECIDE TO KEEP QUIET .THAT DELAY TO ME ATLEAST WILL BE UNBEARABLE. Alternatively they can show the concept of family planning ,so that not just Sandhya other couples also get time to understand each other and are not be burdened with a child in the early yrs of marriage. DABH HAS BEEN A PIONEER IN MANY FIELDS WHY NOT THIS SOCIAL MESSAGE AS WELL.

You are right in your own way.Clap.& I agree even  fear that they dont take it too long from hereOuch..Seriously I pray not..becoz then it wil be very artificial..waise..the pace is always slow I mean everyday is a week here in DABH..so we shouldnt consider our months to their months..you get my pointLOLWink...But I think I have faith in the creative team of DABH..They will give us the best pof best always..!!HugDay Dreaming

coolmausamfarhana874UMDU-sakshi-Manjuu

arnavlovesthanu

Groupbie

arnavlovesthanu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
flipping hell the drama is good without all that... it doesnt matter. That isn't why we watch the drama you know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmausam

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
i have no hurry..let her take a step towards her ips dream.. at least i want her to become graduate first..but i want growing onscreen romance of SurYa more ..if there is enough romance then no need for consummation scene soon..let her get in to training of ips even m ok if she consummates after becoming IPS  

coolmausam

just4fun

just4fun

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Kiss, hugs will happen after consummation too right??? Wont we enjoy that then??? I dont think after consummation we will loose our interest from SurYa romance...!!! Ya they can wait... I dont mind ... But how long...!!!! 1-2 months ok but more than that it wont be sensible...!!!  Isn't it turning unrealistic cause in real life husband-wife who loves each other and married for long are gonna wait that long??? 
And after IPS... I cant even think that...!!! Really its a million dollar question...!!! Confused

I think romance is good enough with sensible and logical message in the story line. Consummation does not seem to a big or important in big picture.

arnavlovesthanu

arnavlovesthanu

Groupbie

arnavlovesthanu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by just4fun

Originally posted by ayeshi_101

I think romance is good enough with sensible and logical message in the story line. Consummation does not seem to a big or important in big picture.
agreed 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top