Diya Aur Baati Hum

When Sooraj & Sandhya consummate their marriage? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parvatie

Hi :) i'm new 2 on this forum but I follow the show from the beginning. I find their relationship and the journey by so far beautiful... They taking little steps but i love it (the bonding) and hope that they will continue like this. No need for rush Smile

I agree the way they r improving their bonding day be day its so beautiful...!!! But they are married 4 almost one year and now they love each other...!!! Lets say its ok too if they delay more... But wait 4 Sandhya becoming IPS means wait for 2-3 years and it will be so unrealistic to show...!!! Why people invented precautions then??

Btw welcome 2 the forum...!!! Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Sooraj & Sandhya consummate their marriage? (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parvatie

Parvatie

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Originally posted by Parvatie

Hi :) i'm new 2 on this forum but I follow the show from the beginning. I find their relationship and the journey by so far beautiful... They taking little steps but i love it (the bonding) and hope that they will continue like this. No need for rush Smile

I agree the way they r improving their bonding day be day its so beautiful...!!! But they are married 4 almost one year and now they love each other...!!! Lets say its ok too if they delay more... But wait 4 Sandhya becoming IPS means wait for 2-3 years and it will be so unrealistic to show...!!! Why people invented precautions then??

Btw welcome 2 the forum...!!! Hug

Thank you dear! Smile

But i don't mean that they have to wait 2/3 years. But i also don't hope that it will be in a couple of weeks because there was always understanding between them but recently they have declared their love for each other. (for us it looks like months (real life time) but serial time it is just a couple of weeks ago). And there are so many other lovely things 2 do before consummation. They are in the hugging and hand kissing phase and everything is new and they are shy and that is normal in the beginning. But it will be nice 2 see them change from shy to a more closer/comfortable relationship and knowing all the ins and outs from each other. That's what i meant by little steps and not from hand kissing to consummate their marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_SD-Ayeshi-

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Did I miss the hand kissing episode?  Which one?

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

U Need to wait for that moment , LOL
It wont happen so soon to her , If it Happens it will be considered as a Girl Married at a right Young age and making her Mother in a age when still she has lot of time to carry that role .. It would be something like a bad Message to Viewers , so First IPS comes next consummation LOL  

Although am Happy because they are so  Brilliantly developing  SurYa Chemistry , their Love is increasing day by day Embarrassed

Um...consummating their marriage doesn't necessarily mean Sandhya will get pregnant right away...Ermm

I think it's unrealistic for them to wait until after the IPS track...that would be a bit unfair to poor Suraj...wouldn't it?  Especially since he's ready like...NOW...LOL

IPS means...Surya first have to do a lot of papad baylna and bheek mangna in front of Bhabo.  I mean the sherni wasn't even willing to let Suraj drop Sandhya off to her brother's house. Ouch

No I wouldn't want them to wait that long...but then what people do in their bedroom is none of my business...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-Ayeshi-UMDUPriya_SDduniaSAIBALROUTH

arnavlovesthanu

Groupbie

arnavlovesthanu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

It will be highly unrealistic to show consummation after IPS track.Sandhya is not a graduate so one yr for completing graduation.Civil services exams cannot be given before 21.So 1 yr for preparation.The exam is in 3 stages prelims. mains and than interview.This takes approx 8 months.SO DEAR WE ARE TALKING ABOUT POSTPONEMENT OF 3 YRS IN TOTAL.After that if she passes she will go away to Mussourie and Hyderabad for training so another separation.The serial with padhaku Sandhya and silently supporting Suraj will become unbearable to watch.They feel that by showing GADDAROMANCE,  PONCHA ROMANCE, UNDER THE BED STARING, MIRROR TEASING AND  FEW HUGS HERE AND THERE, THEY WILL KEEP THE AUDIENCE SATISFIED.For short term it is ok ,but not long term.I think the CVs are sadly mistaken in their perception.The main USP of the serial is the romance quotient  and if that takes a backseat the fate of the serial will be affected. Suraj is shown as a gem of a person. Would not they be portraying Sandhya as being extremely selfish if she concentrates in pursuing her dreams totally ignoring the desires of her husband .Even if Suraj is willing to wait ,should she not see his attempts to sacrifice for her sake.If they are waiting for TRPS to go down and use this as a trump card it is unfortunate.WHILE I AM NO ASTROLOGER, BUT DEFINITELY AS  A RATIONAL THINKING PERSON ,I CAN ONLY SAY THEY SHOULD DO IT IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, BUT A CHILD CAN WAIT TILL SHE FULFILLS HER DREAMS ,AS A CHILD IF BORN WILL DEMAND A LOT OF ATTENTION AND CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM THE MOTHER IN EARLY STAGES OF LIFE. FAMILY PLANNING WILL BE THE OTHER BATTLE TO BE FOUGHT WITH BHABO AFTER IPS DREAMS OF SANDHYA.
its not real DEAR they'll skip the drama ahead they not going to drag it on for 3 years duhSleepy

Inandan397

Groupbie

Inandan397

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
A Leap will Definetly be there ...

sadly our show is not a Saaga like other shows ,Its a Reality show with Soap drama 

show cant run for 3 years , it took Promise of nayi soch of IPS and Tough jobs and Woman Stability -- Delivers that and moves forward

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavlovesthanu

arnavlovesthanu

Groupbie

arnavlovesthanu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inandan397

A Leap will Definetly be there ...

sadly our show is not a Saaga like other shows ,Its a Reality show with Soap drama 

show cant run for 3 years , it took Promise of nayi soch of IPS and Tough jobs and Woman Stability -- Delivers that and moves forward

SmileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Inandan397

Inandan397

Groupbie

Inandan397

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

or may be SP would Like to continue the show for 3 or more Years if it is Still Getting Showering of Love from Viewers , As the story all deals about Woman Percetion towards Life and her husband support for her Social Life We cant say Story can have Long Run too by Adding many Tracks Like Suraj Metro Masti Life , Business Development.. 

It has the Caliber of Long run too Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top