Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

When Sooraj & Sandhya consummate their marriage? (Page 2)

arnavlovesthanu Groupbie
arnavlovesthanu
arnavlovesthanu

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by coolmausam

U Need to wait for that moment , LOL
It wont happen so soon to her , If it Happens it will be considered as a Girl Married at a right Young age and making her Mother in a age when still she has lot of time to carry that role .. It would be something like a bad Message to Viewers , so First IPS comes next consummation LOL

Although am Happy because they are so Brilliantly developing SurYa Chemistry , their Love is increasing day by day Embarrassed

I guess you are right about being mother at such a young age, she is 20 I guess but well there is no harm in consummation. I don't know how I will overcome my anger if they show something like they won't consummate until sandy becomes IPS. I will lose my mind and temperAngry
lolz they probably will after IPS
deepaaa Newbie
deepaaa
deepaaa

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Embarrassedwaiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavlovesthanu-Ayeshi-

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

U Need to wait for that moment , LOL
It wont happen so soon to her , If it Happens it will be considered as a Girl Married at a right Young age and making her Mother in a age when still she has lot of time to carry that role .. It would be something like a bad Message to Viewers , so First IPS comes next consummation LOL  

Although am Happy because they are so  Brilliantly developing  SurYa Chemistry , their Love is increasing day by day Embarrassed

Whats wrong with making love yaar??? She is over eighteen... Physically she is fit 4 having a child... But we dont want that 4 sure cause we want to see her as an IPS first but doesn't mean they cant consummate their marriage...!!! Lots of people have child 5-6 years after marriage doesn't mean they dont make love with their spouses...!!! If they show marriage consummation after Sandhya becomes IPS then it will be so unrealistic and and I will be like... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajasweetycutieanusha34UMDUdunia

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ladytrep... A warm welcome to the forum dear...Hug Hug
Hope you will like it here...!!! 
And about consummation... We r eagerly waiting...!!! 

sandhya471anusha34sweetycutieUMDUPriya_SD

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

It wont happen so soon to her , If it Happens it will be considered as a Girl Married at a right Young age and making her Mother in a age when still she has lot of time to carry that role .. It would be something like a bad Message to Viewers , so First IPS comes next consummation LOL  

Although am Happy because they are so  Brilliantly developing  SurYa Chemistry , their Love is increasing day by day Embarrassed

Whats wrong with making love yaar??? She is over eighteen... Physically she is fit 4 having a child... But we dont want that 4 sure cause we want to see her as an IPS first but doesn't mean they cant consummate their marriage...!!! Lots of people have child 5-6 years after marriage doesn't mean they dont make love with their spouses...!!! If they show marriage consummation after Sandhya becomes IPS then it will be so unrealistic and and I will be like... 

Well people are makeing love even from the age 12 here in Europe... and our sandhy is a very well grown lady... and i agree with shirin, if they will show their love after the IPS track then it will be a  dumb, nonsens and idiotic track...Angry

Edited by dunia - 03 October 2012 at 12:52pm

LovePrajasweetycutieanusha34Priya_SD-Ayeshi-

arnavlovesthanu Groupbie
arnavlovesthanu
arnavlovesthanu

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

it's not necessery that she will defeninatley have a child after :$

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_SD-Ayeshi-

Parvatie Newbie
Parvatie
Parvatie

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hi :) i'm new 2 on this forum but I follow the show from the beginning. I find their relationship and the journey by so far beautiful... They taking little steps but i love it (the bonding) and hope that they will continue like this. No need for rush Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
It will be highly unrealistic to show consummation after IPS track.Sandhya is not a graduate so one yr for completing graduation.Civil services exams cannot be given before 21.So 1 yr for preparation.The exam is in 3 stages prelims. mains and than interview.This takes approx 8 months.SO DEAR WE ARE TALKING ABOUT POSTPONEMENT OF 3 YRS IN TOTAL.After that if she passes she will go away to Mussourie and Hyderabad for training so another separation.The serial with padhaku Sandhya and silently supporting Suraj will become unbearable to watch.They feel that by showing GADDAROMANCE,  PONCHA ROMANCE, UNDER THE BED STARING, MIRROR TEASING AND  FEW HUGS HERE AND THERE, THEY WILL KEEP THE AUDIENCE SATISFIED.For short term it is ok ,but not long term.I think the CVs are sadly mistaken in their perception.The main USP of the serial is the romance quotient  and if that takes a backseat the fate of the serial will be affected. Suraj is shown as a gem of a person. Would not they be portraying Sandhya as being extremely selfish if she concentrates in pursuing her dreams totally ignoring the desires of her husband .Even if Suraj is willing to wait ,should she not see his attempts to sacrifice for her sake.If they are waiting for TRPS to go down and use this as a trump card it is unfortunate.WHILE I AM NO ASTROLOGER, BUT DEFINITELY AS  A RATIONAL THINKING PERSON ,I CAN ONLY SAY THEY SHOULD DO IT IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, BUT A CHILD CAN WAIT TILL SHE FULFILLS HER DREAMS ,AS A CHILD IF BORN WILL DEMAND A LOT OF ATTENTION AND CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM THE MOTHER IN EARLY STAGES OF LIFE. FAMILY PLANNING WILL BE THE OTHER BATTLE TO BE FOUGHT WITH BHABO AFTER IPS DREAMS OF SANDHYA.

Edited by UMDU - 03 October 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaladyterpanusha34-Ayeshi-Priya_SDdunia

Go to top