Diya Aur Baati Hum

When Sooraj & Sandhya consummate their marriage?

ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am new to Diya Aur Baati Hum and to this forum. As far as I saw (catching up on youtube in US) the couple has not consummated their marriage yet.  When do you fans think that will happen? Edited by ladyterp - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have the feeling that this will happen some time after Sandhya's IPS dream becomes known to Sooraj.

I think it will actually happen when it is supposed to be SurYa's first wedding anniversary in the show. Even though the actual episodes in which Sooraj and Sandhya got married were aired on TV just over a year ago already (end of September-beginning of October 2011), in the show they are supposed to have gotten married just a few days before Diwali 2011, so we should hopefully see their anniversary on TV some time before the end of 2012, when it is supposed to be Diwali 2012 in the DABH universe. 

I think this based on the way the story has been progressing, and the fact that the CVs gave us a huge romantic teaser sequence in the episode that aired on TV on DABH's one year anniversary (the episode of Wednesday 29 August 2012). 

So this is my official prediction for SurYa's marriage consummation (aka their "DBC")!

This is just one more of my "famous" (actually not so famous) predictions, so it will be interesting to see if I get one more correct or one more completely wrong! (anyone who has read my predictions before might know what I'm talking about!)

PS. Ladyterp, welcome to the forum and to the world of DABH! πŸ˜Š
Edited by A-A-S - 11 years ago
AHLMH thumbnail
Welcome 2 d forum ... dear. I m also new here. Surya will consummate their marriage soon.
😊 😊
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

U Need to wait for that moment , πŸ˜†
It wont happen so soon to her , If it Happens it will be considered as a Girl Married at a right Young age and making her Mother in a age when still she has lot of time to carry that role .. It would be something like a bad Message to Viewers , so First IPS comes next consummation πŸ˜†  

Although am Happy because they are so  Brilliantly developing  SurYa Chemistry , their Love is increasing day by day πŸ˜³
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolmausam

U Need to wait for that moment , πŸ˜†
It wont happen so soon to her , If it Happens it will be considered as a Girl Married at a right Young age and making her Mother in a age when still she has lot of time to carry that role .. It would be something like a bad Message to Viewers , so First IPS comes next consummation πŸ˜†

Although am Happy because they are so Brilliantly developing SurYa Chemistry , their Love is increasing day by day 😳

I guess you are right about being mother at such a young age, she is 20 I guess but well there is no harm in consummation. I don't know how I will overcome my anger if they show something like they won't consummate until sandy becomes IPS. I will lose my mind and temper😑
ladyterp thumbnail
Yeah, she discontinued her studies?  In which case it will take a year to complete her final year, then preparing for IPS, taking the exam, and getting the results will be another year.  It is going to be a while.  We can wait if they spice it up with a lot of romance.  But all serious IPS stuff with ambition and aspirations from Sandhya part will make it one dimensional.  Bhaboo will create a blood bath no doubt but too much rhona dhona with saas-bahu track will be too much to bear.  What we need is a good track with Sandhya and Sooraj.
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dats a million dollar question dear. It doesn't matter if u r new member, but even old members of dis forum cannot tell u when will it happenπŸ˜•. We can all give explanations of why it has nt happend till now. Its only in hands of CVs. So have patience n enjoy d SurYa romance which d CVs r kind enough 2 show us😳.
N btw welcome 2 d forum.😊
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya is only 19 years old, so chill.. πŸ€”
arnavlovesthanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

I guess you are right about being mother at such a young age, she is 20 I guess but well there is no harm in consummation. I don't know how I will overcome my anger if they show something like they won't consummate until sandy becomes IPS. I will lose my mind and temper😑

lolz they probably will after IPS
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolmausam

U Need to wait for that moment , πŸ˜†
It wont happen so soon to her , If it Happens it will be considered as a Girl Married at a right Young age and making her Mother in a age when still she has lot of time to carry that role .. It would be something like a bad Message to Viewers , so First IPS comes next consummation πŸ˜†  

Although am Happy because they are so  Brilliantly developing  SurYa Chemistry , their Love is increasing day by day πŸ˜³

Whats wrong with making love yaar??? She is over eighteen... Physically she is fit 4 having a child... But we dont want that 4 sure cause we want to see her as an IPS first but doesn't mean they cant consummate their marriage...!!! Lots of people have child 5-6 years after marriage doesn't mean they dont make love with their spouses...!!! If they show marriage consummation after Sandhya becomes IPS then it will be so unrealistic and and I will be like...