Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Chetan Hansraj- Anushka's ex will be Mona's saviour!

Purva Desai, TNN | Oct 3, 2012, 05.46PM IST
Chetan Hansraj- Anushka's ex will be Mona's saviour!
Chetan Hansraj & Mauli Ganguly.
Kyaa Huaa Tera Vaada on Sony Entertainment Television just got more gripping with the entry of a new character.

The show of late has been showing a mystery man who has been scaring Anushka. On last night's episode, as Mona, Vineet, Anushka and Pradeep are having dinner together, the waiter walks up with a drink for Anu from a special admirer at the restaurant.

And this person is none other than popular Television actor, Chetan Hansraj. Chetan, who makes his appearance as Shaurya Mitra in Anu's life, plays a suave man from New York who knows how to get his way around.

Sources inform that as Anu's ex husband, he's trying to extract something from Anushka which will indirectly help Mona. As a menacing character, Chetan is not evil or negative. Says Chetan. "I'm not seeking revenge from Anushka. I'm grieving something and I want that back from her" adding, "My cameo will last for a month, a month and a half".
Chetan's entry will go on air tomorrow (4th October).

The question remains-will Shaurya's street smart ways prevent Anushka and Pradeep from marrying?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nanident4upearldesaiameetasingh4MefromNJrtmsnancy1996blytonjakther7swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Chetan gonna be Monas saviour" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Tanu!!
I didn't understand how he will be Mona's savior but fingers crossed, hope his cameo works out but no no no M & P's re-union Dead

Ahh 2moro is his entry mostly by the end of the episode to put us all in excitement till Monday Ermm anyways looking forward for this. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarorahundalrtmsjakther7

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I am only game if he saves Mona FROM Pradeep. otherwise count me out. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ya_yatanya12pearldesaiheart1namitagloryzhundalyomammartmsLOVE_DMGsuresh555blytonjakther7swethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
hw can he be the saviour of mona.LOLmona's saviour is only the grt mona herself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonninamitagloryzaishrayblytonjakther7

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
No one can save Mona from herself. She doesn't want to be saved. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzaishrayrtmssuresh555jakther7swethasyam08

pfalcon1949

Goldie

pfalcon1949

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I don't like this character. Clearly the article is implying that he saves Mona by sabotaging Anushka Pradeep marriage. This is clearly not we want. Damn.,.. stupid show stupid concepts. When do we get a decent story track?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rujunamitagloryzrtmsjakther7blyton

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Why do Indian women always need a man to be their saviour Dead and saviour for what?? This whole concept sounds totally ridiculous!

Edited by aishray - 04 October 2012 at 6:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzrtmsblytonjakther7

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Yes, you are right why does a woman always need a man to save her. It's truly ridiculous. Now a Chetan has to come along to save Mona. Don't tell me that this Chetan will come and say something about Vineet which will have Mona going straight back to Pradeep the jerk. Mona is truly a woman who is totally spineless. She just sits/stands there like a moron and let everyone control her life including that menace, Bulbul.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rujuprernacdartmssuresh555jakther7blyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.