mahacute thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys i dont understand

first , when angad saw kripa on the concert it looked like he fell in love with her but after that he was so rude to her

i just dont get angad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dancing babe thumbnail
i know i don't understand him sometimes either! i think he doesn't want to show his feelings for and he's persuaded himself  to think that he doesn't love her (if u get what i mean !)
dreamerrrrr thumbnail

yeah i know what you mean. its like he does love her but doesnt want kripa to know and he doesnt want to really know either (soz if dat doesnt make sense) and hes sort of wants to play that 'hard to get' game (😆 sprry i'm laughing at myself now....i dont understnad wot i'm writing.......i think all this studying formy exams has got to my head!!!😆)

anyway he wants to be like a rival to her and doesnt want to admit his love for her...... he just wants to carry on fighting with her beacuse he enjoys it.  right i'm gonna stop now coz i dont know what i'm talking about!!!!!!

Aussie_1 thumbnail
i think like any male angad was just blown away by kirpa's sexy outfit....and after that she lashed out at him due to the tania incident...the guy has ever reason to be rude to her...i just can't stop laughing at kirpa during her scenes....her actions are uncalled for.
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
as he saw her he was fallin in love with her ❤️but didnt u c that after the show kripa saw tania takin to angad so without noin what happened usne mere angad ko itna bhala bura kaha 😡althought he did nothin😲so ofcause he will b rude to her when she will come to say sorry right na😈
samie thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadkripafan

as he saw her he was fallin in love with her ❤️but didnt u c that after the show kripa saw tania takin to angad so without noin what happened usne mere angad ko itna bhala bura kaha 😡althought he did nothin😲so ofcause he will b rude to her when she will come to say sorry right na😈

yeah u r so rite

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
see thats how angad is ................u can never expect anyrhin from him.......he can be good n bad........he doesnt know that himself
--$cool$-- thumbnail

yeh i dont understand him

im new

kool*kariya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadkripafan

well i agree with every word form angadkirpafan.................and i will also like to add that he is kind of confused about his feelings for kirpa as well

kariya!

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
no one can unterstand angad its like he's bad from outside but really soft hearted from inside....somethin like a childs heart