Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dieya

Goldie

dieya

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
adi is my fav character but these days he is behaving so strangely everytime he teases pankhu because of that guy shivam and i really dont understand why adi is getting married to latika Confused i mean its okay he does not know that pankhuri is right girl for her and he loves her but why is he choosing latika as his life partner he is mature enough to know what kind of girl is latika ...i can digest this fact that he does not know he is in love with pankhu but how can he choose latika she is so selfish and stupid girl
adi where are your brains dear??
well i really hope cv's give interesting twist to this story i really want to see jealous adi Embarrassed rather than hamari sad pankhu Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

calmsajinifabyanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH-Waheeda-EkSapnoKiPariOhmyjerryworldf.s.m.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ufff...adi" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Adi is disappointing me a lot too. I don't know, I am quite confused what Adi really wants. Sometimes, he wants to see a lovely smile from Pankuri, but again he is also busy with Latika, thinking himself that he will remain happy with her. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dieyasajinifabyanusha.cochinEkSapnoKiParif.s.m

dieya

Goldie

dieya

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Adi is disappointing me a lot too. I don't know, I am quite confused what Adi really wants. Sometimes, he wants to see a lovely smile from Pankuri, but again he is also busy with Latika, thinking himself that he will remain happy with her. 
actually  adi is really very confused guy  he does nt know wat to do may be coz avantika kept him that way for years under her strict control but still he is mature Confused even in yesterday's epi when he gave red roses to latika i was shocked and thereafter he gave red rose to pankhuri also *poor adi* avantika what have u done to your son LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHEkSapnoKiParif.s.m

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
yeah it is kinda disappointing seeing their marriage coming near.. but Adi being Adi will not listen 2 his heart, he is d kinda guy who will follow his mind

anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHEkSapnoKiParif.s.m

dieya

Goldie

dieya

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

yeah it is kinda disappointing seeing their marriage coming near.. but Adi being Adi will not listen 2 his heart, he is d kinda guy who will follow his mind
hmmm i know this marriage wont happen anyways but i really want adi to realise his love soon

anusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPari-Waheeda-f.s.m

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Latika is is selfish an d so selfish .. We know that only not Adi ... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

dieya

Goldie

dieya

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

yes she is very selfish and i hate her silver earirngs which she wears so often LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinEkSapnoKiParif.s.m

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dieya

Originally posted by f.s.m

yes she is very selfish and i hate her silver earirngs which she wears so often LOL

I too hate dat earrings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiParif.s.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.