Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone how was the episode was abhijeet and sia alright
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: daya_angel

Emmm case was good...
one thing i must say duo In trouble is the only way to raise TRP left with b.p.sir

🀣🀣🀣
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Hello . . Anyone?

ME😈
ME😈
ME  πŸ˜ˆ
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystalx

Hi everyone how was the episode was abhijeet and sia alright

kya CRYSTALX... obviously all goes well..πŸ˜†
I m waiting till midnight to watch Epi...  πŸ˜‰
Reserved_angel thumbnail
Hello dada neeme dii n crystal n yup both r safe n sound lekin taarika ki kuch ho gya h jab wo ro rahi thi tab mujhe bohot hasi aa rhi thi usse dekh kr..
Soni. thumbnail

Hello dada neeme dii n crystal n yup both r safe n sound lekin taarika ki kuch ho gya h jab wo ro rahi thi tab mujhe bohot hasi aa rhi thi usse dekh kr..

well that's Tji for you. she is a rubbish actor anyway. how was the episode can you give a brief description on what happened
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Duo scene was gud. . They shows the special bond of two buddies after long. . Sme scenes were realy not wel placed. Daya scene in breau. The way he cries was like abhijeet no more or in coma. And aftr one scene abhijeet back. Tora lamba kr data tu it wil b perfect. Wel daya on spot at road acting. Dialogues. .i have no words .seriously mindblowing. . ACP SIR performance was little disappointning on that time.bt what to say.whole scene was planned 4 daya. And then in breau daya cries.that was another amazing work by him. And the way he reached on road where abhijeet was and the way he stops acp sir in hospital .clearly shows his concern,care and luv 4 his best budy. . Case investigation was nt impresive and very les.bt duo maked these 2 episodes memoriable aftr lng time.
Soni. thumbnail
Thanks Neeme for a brief description, must be a wonderful epic i will definitely not miss it when it airs. thanks once again 
gadhadada thumbnail

baccha kisi ka mazaq nahi uratay jub wo royey tou...  πŸ˜‰
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Duo scene was gud. . They shows the special bond of two buddies after long. . Sme scenes were realy not wel placed. Daya scene in breau. The way he cries was like abhijeet no more or in coma. And aftr one scene abhijeet back. Tora lamba kr data tu it wil b perfect. Wel daya on spot at road acting. Dialogues. .i have no words .seriously mindblowing. . ACP SIR performance was little disappointning on that time.bt what to say.whole scene was planned 4 daya. And then in breau daya cries.that was another amazing work by him. And the way he reached on road where abhijeet was and the way he stops acp sir in hospital .clearly shows his concern,care and luv 4 his best budy. . Case investigation was nt impresive and very les.bt duo maked these 2 episodes memoriable aftr lng time.

hmmm, matlab aaj hee Dekh lun na...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jub main Likh ker Rula sakta hun Public ko tou BHAI act ker kay Rula saktay hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
afterall He is GD BroπŸ€—