~.~Dayanand Shetty-Ek Ankahi Chahat~.~ FC#58 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
congrats frndz for new FCπŸ‘

@mona dii
its realy awesome😳
thank you so much Aman...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and congrats to you too on new fc...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Edited by monika21 - 11 years ago
btw how did you all like these two... created by me only πŸ˜³

FC special Siggie πŸ˜› and the title also...😳😳

Edited by monika21 - 11 years ago
Good morning monika..how are u dear??
Your siggies r too good ya..
very good morning siri...nice to see you yaar...πŸ˜›

thanks for liking the siggies dear...πŸ˜ƒ
Hello...Good morning...I am back... ..only for today though...
Lovely FC mona di... πŸ€—And lovely title too...Ankahi chahat...wah wah...πŸ‘πŸ‘And Awesome creations...πŸ‘

So, how are you...?? sab kuch kaisa chal raha hain...??πŸ˜›

Hi Siri...how are you...?? πŸ˜ƒ
@Aditi...are you also here...πŸ˜› then why not talking to us... h r u dear??πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by monika21

@Aditi...are you also here...πŸ˜› then why not talking to us... h r u dear??πŸ˜ƒ
Not talking to you..?? yeh bhi koi baat hui... i was searching for that bunny with the guitar..isliye thodi der lagi... main Smiley Princess thodi na hui... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hello Aditi..after long time..how r u??how's ur studies going on?
Originally posted by Aditi_97

Hello...Good morning...I am back... .heyyy.. i just posted for you chhotu... h r u dear ??? πŸ€— very happy to see you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ btw ye jhatke k sath kaun sa gaana gaa raha hai ye chhotu ye bhi to pata chale πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.only for today though...aww aisa kyon πŸ˜•
Lovely FC mona di... πŸ€—And lovely title too...Ankahi chahat...wah wah...πŸ‘πŸ‘And Awesome creations...πŸ‘ oh teri itni saari tareef πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways thank you so much for liking it dear.. "ankahi chahat" to hai hi na...😳😳😳

So, how are you...?? sab kuch kaisa chal raha hain...??πŸ˜› everything is ok bus aajkal time kam mil pata hai fc pe aane ka

Hi Siri...how are you...?? πŸ˜ƒ