Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

SamiyaIPKKND

IF-Sizzlerz

SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Don't kill me for slightly changing the famous Jane Austen quote from P&P

Arnav had at first scarcely allowed her to be pretty: he had looked at her without admiration at the Party; 

Arnav was standing in one corner of the ballroom utterly bored. 

Anything is better than this, he thought. He was ready to bang his head against the wall for an hour than stand here. Doesn't Di understand how much work he has?, he fumed. What was the need for him to be here. Why the hell does the whole khandan has to be present to see a girl for Akash. For moral support, di had said. f**k!! Moral support!! Akash hasn't even looked at him once since he had laid his eyes on Payal. He has a conference in the morning, an important one and instead he is stuck at a shithole!!!  The people here has no class. The bua is way too loud and the younger sister is totally mental!! Crazy People!!!Cheap down market house!!!

But he has to agree Payal seems like a sweet girl. She'd suit Akash fine.

and when they next met, he looked at her only to criticise.

"Khushi seems like a very nice girl" nani said fondly.

"She's too loud"

"Do you know she makes her own dresses" Nani ignoring Arnav told Anjali

"Figures... Her dresses are so downmarket type. Too much color!!! Did you notice she adds pompoms to her sleeve!!! Bloody pompoms!! What is she six!! Did you notice the bag she carried!! Disgusting!! How the hell is Akash going to introduce her as his saali!! Bechara"

"Uff chotee she is now your rishtedar. Don't you dare talk about her like this"

"Rishtedar my foot!!!" he hadn't noticed Khushi who was standing on the other side of the pillar having heard it all.

But no sooner had he made it clear to himself and his friends that she had hardly a good feature in her face, then he began to find it was rendered uncommonly intelligent by the beautiful expression of her dark eyes. 

Today was Akash's haldi. Di sent him with haldi stuff to Payal's house. The door was opened by Garima aunty and as soon as he handed over the shagun he started leaving. 

That's when he noticed Khushi wearing a white saree with red border running away from Payal. For the first time her hair was open and she was openly laughing and shrieking . It seemed she had taken something that was precious to Payal and she wasn't giving it back.

She looked mesmerising as she ran with her hair blowing in the wind. No not mesmerizing!! Ethereal was the correct word.

She wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into his brick hard of a chest. He held her waist to steady her and she looked up at him and his breath hitched.

It was the first time he saw her eyes. The other times he had barely looked at her.

Her round, big eyes which registered surprise at the moment. Her nose became red, she blushed, lowered her eyes and stepped away from him.

He came out of his trance.

"Hai re Sanka Devi... watch where are you going? Ghar aye mehman ka aise swagat kiya jata hain kya?? Maaf kar dena ise bacchi hai" buaji bellowed. 

Khushi excused herself and left the place. 

To this discovery succeeded some others equally mortifying. Though he had detected with a critical eye more than one failure of perfect symmetry in her form, he was forced to acknowledge her figure to be light and pleasing; 

The first moment Arnav had laid his eyes on her he had thought this girl is crazy, loud, manner and classless and doesn't know how to dress!!

Today, at Akash's sangeet he noticed how well her kameez fitted her. It was pressed to her like a second skin. Maybe she'd never achieve the figure the models in his office had but he closely observed her figure was graceful. The way she walked, the way she smiled, the way she danced she was perfect!!! And coming from the head of a fashion house that was one heck of a compliment!!!

Whatever she wore seemed to only enhance her beauty. While Hawa Hawaiii made her look like a tempting seductress ek do teen made her look like a eighteen year old. He couldn't stop looking at her. 

and in spite of his asserting that her manners were not those of the fashionable world, he was caught by their easy playfulness.

Wherever she went he followed her from far, watching how she talked!! how she laughed!! Watching her each and every move. Arnav was mesmerized that too by a chit of a girl without any class!!

He felt a interest to know her more, to talk with her. If it wasn't for her lack of culture he'd ask her to a date.

During the family photo session he stood next to her liking the feel of her near him but in not more than one minute she excused herself and stood at the other end beside mami and Anjali in his part of the family.

"Why does that Rakhshash Laad Governor keep looking at me??" Khushi whispered to Lavanya her best friend.

"Maybe he likes you" La quipped

"Likes!!! Are you kidding !!! Maybe he is looking for more points about me to criticise!! Stupid Laad governor. I hate him" 

Arnav was standing at one corner getting bored and typing email in his phone. He did look at khushi from time to time suddenly  when buaji came to him...

"aree babua why are you standing here???? "

"nehi buaji I'm fine"

"jao hamari lakshmi nagar ki mela dekh ke aao... bohot mashur hai... tumhe maza ayega"

f**k!!! he mentally screamed. "Nahi buaji mein..."

"ai khushi... khushi zara suno"

Arnav's ears pricked up hearing her name. 

"Khushi zara Arnav bitwa ko mela ghuma lana"

He was ready to go. Infact he wanted to

"Buaji apko kya lagta hai mein fizool baithi huyi hoon... I've a lot of work... I don't have time to go to any mela shela"

she left before buaji could protest any further

Arnav had never been rejected. In a matter of fact no one ever talked in this tone in front of him but instead of getting angry he actually admired her fiestyness. It made her eyes glow.

A very random OS on how Arnav-Khushi would fit in as Darcy-Lizzy. I don't plan on continuing.

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 04 October 2012 at 3:19am

The following 377 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sydyradhagaurihipstar4uRain_droprithuparnarachealPoorvaAroraksgsrkchilliesjanisyam3underground1priyakamkarreluctantfansakuno1rishigunjanhopalongsilver21awsomechokrishweta5126mehak55reena1146aisha13Dparis_leeraniushasunshaeyblacklady1loony-toonyneena2000shar65smddHameshaSobtishanti4ipkknd_fan_2013writingalecanvasdreamziloveyounatsumenimkoBookaholic19883lliefarzanashinosmrignathiraktyadiyadavvinimerry777aries2012melanie64et_tu_achuArmelamanisanamika00kp123lilyattitudejanetdennissatyasree89Aym7WiseGirlvini96manjusha_92zoyadarkroseLoveRPKowsimelovemayursumaliAsmara.pmpm1mischiefshalinikanagurachanarockLoveArnavKhushianusha.nushs2612spongebobchickmalosesanchi333xmaangeetxcanucks1714DevilwaysGurpreet1991Livetopartytsultanavaleyriejankisoni86darkninjahatathbristiDee.EverydayCloud_Tabs_tinkerbelisssgkskhari93blue_sapphireAllSmiles86GunMsmarty94arnvkushipri3loveTRND86mrignayanirajalekshmixoxarshixoxpanckHarman_RRSkhusharnavrevathysugathanChahhat4evaNiki234satiisparvatitmowlasairam03arkushlovelav.0301milhankhushiiXOXOtrisasakipkknd_gbdfanlovelyangeltokyokamtokdinhiraarifMidnightReaderranukamakshishekha2012dreamgirlrus23Asvatikshubhangipran28671crazyqueenArilipTeriGalliyan.purpleloveOnlookerroldcBonhi_ipkkndashishjaoreak_maggisini1234arnavbarunPrasanna_dhanubluetajblue-eyeMissAsiandushturainAnony_mousArnavKiiDeewaniramyarnvaishuuswat.gsaara76PrncssOfHeartRandomGirlpantrossyAshakalyanisarunarshi72chemistry9Crazy_1001KKKAbarfidarya20aeyshaalimInkedrashgirl000imran78ABCDesiGirl93PixieFlameSyedaFaizaSuni-Siaa-oh.petite.oneannabmizzraksha712Removedyongshinsaarah96blah_blah3Glimmerragayameera06arnshiSamaira32ParamjitNi_singhsweetnonishubhadaskzobshehsweetanu2314chownavikadesigirlakshadRozy77shivanirajputsaavan_lover--sree--HADmishti-eiya-Honkytonkniya55sirivalli.tfamiyamahrusweetycelinawalterAish002golpokobitabeauty14-Inferno-AmiarismeLovely_Bajwa_luvbuglilakumariacnwRubab4137tanvi_arshiSweetAnnySreshmimohanxRosewoodxsrija.singh04barbiebalaizzy0502tv_watcherCaskettmdeshpandeshaz007IronButterflytashi26mbbsrocksjothijoe18missmkA.Hajnalbhadraprasad--Sarunholic--gangsuTitaliya1234nadiafarjanaaleena.1884moonlight2630mirka88jazmeensparikhAnvi2009KC294Dhara_saditi07march2011ArShiDelenaArHiLover-xdva2vraarhilover55ArhiDeewaniLove_SAN0306please6Aparameghalakraj80shagun05sushna-DobByDoDgeR-crizalJammy-kaur94ipkkndfanforevashraddskahararnavemistrymayabegumaycma98sun_shine_girlLondonChickDalmuthuyaarshiipkkndluvsegadJaan_Arshiachu_arshinazibah-MKB-memyselfandrshi__blossom__ekiholopeepliNi1234udaymanyata07gowri1712sikhni_snoopy84coronapsychesamia19chandana.s..juhi..frenzyyshree10GAURI29ShikhaKhushiSkiransruthickArshifan4lifedaisydee425musicfan5207shikhafffan123risingsea101--MISHTEE--bhaktiiizafiHot.Pink.Heels-BaRul-ParAz--kitzdoll-farheen75angeldream14sarra0meniranjana00lara3110srahsYellow.meenalumaAmti4uashred12meloniejakhushisadufdebby_11shonagudiakvarshasaomomWater.caskersubiscs-memorable-rupzloveuJaveria3991Aisha1996Titaliya_APaquagal-Farwa_Ibrahim-honey-sweetyBarun_Addictpup03nishu_shornaBigbang_GD..Anita..drunkiiebabeAkorshidrfizaahmedflowers4u-afsha-KaSh-Maneet-Fantinsel--peehu--Jyo.Arshi.IPKMrMrsChiping.Nidsubh007ArjuhisisPoochiePiesarunsashasinghspoorthiajoopLyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.seeta_naipsjas0308SobtiFanShreesilvia1999ASR6262summaiyasayedPr1yankaOmorabotiRasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPKasrcrazelazyleaveschavvi16Sunshine GirlprincessunaraspvdMysticRiverdumasIsleOfCapri.AnJaNa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OneShot - The classless girl!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asrcraze

IF-Stunnerz

asrcraze

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Res !!!

YAY !!! First !!Dancing

---------

Why did you call this one Lame ?

This OS for me was sweet and dreamy...
Especially those lines in red...

Oh, how I love Pride and Prejudice Day Dreaming

And I Loved this OS :)

And you left it there knowing ppl would ask for a continuation...And yet you're saying you're not continuing it ?? 

Please write one more part ??

Edited by asrcraze - 03 October 2012 at 7:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReadergreenbutterflyRemovedSamiyaIPKKND

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Res.. hahda

Edit:

Nahii, I want you to continue!!! LOL
Good on khushi, little #%$&, judging her before her knew her
and now a secret stalker which is falling for her aha.. following her like a lost puppy..

Brilliant!!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 03 October 2012 at 5:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderSamiyaIPKKND

Rasgulla_sp

IF-Stunnerz

Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
r

Sami? You kidding me??? Is this your idea of a sick joke?

I am not buying this.

I need to know what happens at the mela.

It was cute, interesting, funny, well-written and a take on PnP.

What more could I ask for?

Well, a continuation of the same!

Till then cutty!

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 03 October 2012 at 7:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

5ea03091MidnightReaderrachanarockSamiyaIPKKND

darkninja

darkninja

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
awesome update
cant beleive he judged her like that

Edited by darkninja - 03 October 2012 at 6:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Maar Khayegi if you call this lame. I loved it! I was mesmerised by your writing Sami. If you call this one lame and the other one good, I am already excited to read the other one.

This OS is incomplete. Did you forget the part where Khushi is forced by her Buaji to take him to the mela for a Rabba Vey with Arnav Bitwa?

Dekh tere MS word mein ho ga woh part!

Mein toh tere pyaar mein gir gayi Sami :D

Edited by lazyleaves - 03 October 2012 at 5:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta51265ea03091Samaira32coronapsychebhaktiiispoorthiSamiyaIPKKND

ipkkndfanforeva

IF-Dazzler

ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
It was really good!!Big smile

Lol...one minute he cursing and criticizing her and the next minute hes falling for her!
In the end thats the response i expected from Khushi!Thumbs Up

Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 03 October 2012 at 5:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spoorthiSamiyaIPKKND

aniiee

IF-Rockerz

aniiee

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Really gud! plz do continue!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND

Post Reply New Post