Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Reason behind Preethy being a spinster..

Poll Question: What do you think will be the reason why preethy became a spinster?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [7.69%]
2 [15.38%]
6 [46.15%]
1 [7.69%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [23.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sajinifaby

Goldie

sajinifaby

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Dear PKDHMMPP,

I love this character...and i felt before anyone... i think we should analyse her character...

we agree she is smart, intelligent, caring ...and BOLD... always stand for the truth and the right way...

why do u think she has remained being single in life... and not considered marriage? Or has she... and it never happened...??

Why dont we try to analyse that...

Regards
Sajiin

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.mSAIBALROUTH.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason behind Preethy being a spinster.." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I dnt noe y but i felt tht she loved/lyked harish(i hope i got ryt name, her brother-in-law) but sacrificed her love for her di. I noe this is the weirdest thing to think but this is wat i felt.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHf.s.m

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

I dnt noe y but i felt tht she loved/lyked harish(i hope i got ryt name, her brother-in-law) but sacrificed her love for her di. I noe this is the weirdest thing to think but this is wat i felt.  

u r Not alone dear..I too always feel d same

sajinifabyf.s.mSAIBALROUTH

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
i think Nana giving unusual importance to Avantika..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHf.s.m

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Sajini Di HugGreat to see you here :)))) 
I guess she had lost Belief in wedding ..

sajinifabyanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I guess Nana giving undue importance to Avantika taught her to fight for her rights. So, voted for option 2 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyanusha.cochin

sajinifaby

Goldie

sajinifaby

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Fawaaz thanks dear... i go to every forum... and if i feel critical post... same here.. as u kno me.. am not harmful to any fans...i find this serial atleast tini mini good.. mainly due to harish... and nana... (nana is the famous bheeshmar, and harish was one of the buddies in saaya - one of my 1st fav serial...in sony tv... ) - i guess.. very less people lik the show? or active in the IF... y so???

avantika, preety, shakuni (dadaji), all are superb!!!

a good team... small budget owat i donno.. but overall ok.. n sweet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

sajinifaby

Goldie

sajinifaby

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
to me.. i feel she is a lot feminine.. and dont want to be under any man... yes, harish is like her jeeju...and she's badly hurt at the way avantika treats everyone lik trash... like it wen she wants.. n throw it wen she doesn't... so as an offence i feel she doesnt marry... or mayb lik u all said.. she sacrificed her love for her sis...who was stubborn then also...but i strangely feel nothing of that sort is there...

she is just lonely...and she doesnt think anyone can complete her...pretends to be happy...in her own sweet world... a concerned aunt...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.