Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

TB:BHBK not going off air- gets an extension :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

jasmine477

jasmine477

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Hmm...wonder what is the "interesting" track they have!   

I disagree with the comment that the show has run so far because of Rajni...if the show  has run so long, it is only because of Gaurav...I know people who are watching just to look at him and his acting...neither the story line nor the female lead is worth a penny!

Wish it all the best for Gaurav's sake...but I am not returning to watching the show...not yet!

Hey Shobs return soon ...luv your debates and new topic.Wink...just a show enjoy and have fun dearSmile
Hope Rajini is not given importance in the new trackSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarahwahidhinzssroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:BHBK not going off air- gets an extension :) (Page 3)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pfalcon1949

Goldie

pfalcon1949

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Why is everyone so happy about show not ending. It only got an extension. This still to me is quite worrisome. This indicates they have not changed their mind regarding ending but only decided to extend a bit more because of? maybe the new show is not ready or may be they think the new track might bring up the TRPs? Are the TRPs really going up? I dont know because I dont know where exactly to look for these damn TRPs. It is really frustrating. But I am not that happy yet. The show could still be on watch list.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pherishrampsbh1

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

@pfalcon- well I'm happy only because i'll get to see Gaurav for a while more...we all know the show has to end, if not now then in a couple of months but its fine ...lost all interest in the story ages ago...just watch it for Krish

yes the other show isnt ready and even the TRPs are doing a little bit better but I dont have high hopes...It might just carry on until the other show is ready , it also might be that the 8pm slot is really competitive and sony is making BHBK bear the brunt rather than introducing another weak show and see it end soon...

whatever the reason may be, I'm glad its still there and will be for a little longer now :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgendujasmine477pia09sathuraj

saminak12

saminak12

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
What the heck  ! That's the worst news to hear. Why extension this show what for .

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
PartyWow! Awesome news tfs Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pherishrampsbh1hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saminak12

What the heck  ! That's the worst news to hear. Why extension this show what for .

@bold-well, we'll find out very soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sathuraj

Mahika84

Mahika84

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Well i completely agree with you, Rajni has nothing to do with TRP increase ,...i am only watching this show because of GK...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477hinz

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

What I would like to see the show do so that I can return to watching it, now that they have got an extension...Smile

Want this revenge track wound up properly and the culprit revealed...Smile

Want Rajni and her family out of the V house and out of the show with the end of the revenge track...Cool

End of Rajnibala track in this show for good...Ying Yang

Krish turns a woman-hater because of all that happened...a cynical Krish would be treat!...Day Dreaming

V parivaar slowly returns to normal and begin to heal their wounds...Smile

Yasho thinks of Krish marriage and he refuses...he just concentrates on his work...Tongue

Then a sweet girl enters K's life again and slowly but surely manages to bring him out of his complex...Heart

this is the kind of track I would love...eliminate Rajni and let her track end for good...and the remaining should be how Krish finds happiness again...Big smile

I would love to start watching once Rajni is out...Would love to see GK portraying a misogynist of sorts...Embarrassed

Please CVs, take mercy and throw Rajjoben out...and find another nice girl for Krish...so that I can have my dose of GK again!  EmbarrassedLOL

They can rename the show...Byah hamare bete ka!   ROFL

Edited by ssroomani - 03 October 2012 at 10:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarahwahidhinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.