Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

jeevika plans to run away in d sangeet

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/vibrant-and-colorful-sangeet-ek-hazaaron-mein-meri-behna-hai-more-drama-jeevika-plans-run-away

Karan Tacker, Krystle Dsouza, Kushal Tandon and Niaa Sharma

Today, Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, produced by Cinevistaas, completes a year. Now the show is finally back to the 'slice of life' flavour after the high-voltage drama and emotions of the cancer and abortion tracks. The sangeet followed by the wedding of Maanvi (Niaa Sharma) and Virat (Kushal Tandon) will be fun-filled and will bring back happiness amongst the family members. We hear that the sangeet will be vibrant, colourful and in simple words, a visual treat for the viewers.

So what's in store for the sangeet? Well, the entire Hrishikesh family will be seen in a joyous mood and everyone will be found shaking their legs. First of all, Virat and Maanvi, the husband and wife to-be will be seen dancing to the number 'Jogi Mahi' from the movie Bachna Ae Haseeno. Jeevika (Krystle Dsouza) and Viren (Karan Tacker) will shake their legs to the number 'Marjani Ya' from Vicky Donor. In addition to this, Shlok and Daboo will also set the stage on fire during the sangeet. Dadaji (Deep Dhillon) and Vanshika (Indu Verma) will perform and so will chacha and chachi.

When contacted, Krystle D'Souza told us, "Yes, the joy and fun moments are back again in Ek Hazaaron and the sangeet will spread happiness all over. Jeevika is very excited about her sister's wedding right now. All I can tell you about the sangeet is that viewers will see us in colors never worn before. And the sangeet is going to bring the entire family together."

Well, this is regarding the fun element during the sangeet. But what about the drama angle during the wedding? A little birdie has whispered that the drama quotient will be pressed upon when Jeevika decides to run away from the house as she thinks that if she is out of the picture, the Vadhera family will be in peace and will keep Maanvi in good stead. However, there will be a twist to the tale when someone in the family Jeevika's intention.

Will Jeevika be stopped from running out of the house?

Catch all the excitement at Maanvi's wedding and of course, don't miss the next big drama…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virmanishal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jogi Mahi for VirMan ?? It says "khoyaa jaane kahan Inna sonaa pyaar baliya" ..

I wonder how it suits the situation.. Lets see, probably  Manvi will be upset coz of ring and won't come down,so Viraat will call her through this song.? Still khoya jaane kahan Inna sona pyaar ???  I wish its 'only' Viraat though, in this song, but i better keep my expectations low..Missing 'Priya R' days big time. She understood VirMan the most...as of now,neither upset nor happy..just Big time confused... :P

but really looking forward to Kushal's performance.. ❤️
And SO TRUE for one line, "deewane ne di jawaani, ki har gam tu bhulaade"..

About Jeevika, i hope she doesnt try to run away again(I think she will :-/ dont think they will end this lame drama this early) and the person who comes to know about it is someone sensible and influential.

Thanks a lot for sharing Ash :D
Edited by Virmanishal - 11 years ago
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs, i am excited for virman dance though not satisfied with the songEdited by jessiekarthik - 11 years ago
marley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hawww, jeevi sangeet mein se bhag jayegi???😆 
when i read ur title i was like 🤣 maine toh dulhan ko bhagte hue suna tha bt yahan toh scene hi ulta hai, dulhan ki behen bhag rahi hai😆 .
on a serious note i really don't want this 2 happen r8 now, nd i think dat jeevi's decision is quite silly, wat does she think , without her every thing will be fine?
how foolish is this, after this d whole family will be in an emotional turmoil.
jeevika atleast think abt ur loved ones, tumhare bina un sabka kya hoga? nd agar at all bhagna hi hai toh virat nd maanvi k shaadi k baad bhag jana😆.

A request 4 d cv's- plz show something refreshing nd simple. these kind of dramas doesn't work always nd agar drama dikhana hi hai toh show some thing logical not like this 1, jeevika leaving house 4 a mistake (not actually) dat cannot be corrected by giving herself these kind of silly punishment.
Edited by marley - 11 years ago
firefly25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously😕..

JOGI MAHI?!  ?!..WHAT THE HELL MAN 

that song doesnt suit VIRMAN at all 😡 and why jeevika wants to run away on that day  ? if she does that manvi will throw a fit n will refuse to marry without her 'behna'.i hope that doesnt happen 

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Jogi Mahi ! 😲🤓❓👎🏼🤣🤣 Are they seriously gone mad I say .Dont they have NOTHING to think AT ALL.

What are the visual effects they gonna offer.And Jeevika wants to run away She feels ber absense would keep Maanvi in good stead.Really how much she knows her sister If nothing else more .😕
Some one would know.Hopefully she would be stopped and this lame drama gonna be stopped.

VirMan's Sangeet song selection left me !🤣How more We can really HOPE now !🥱 Thanks for sharing Article :)
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
TFS

Why shld Jeevika run away frm the house?? I am sorry i missed some epi's
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
virman will perform on jogi mahi yes yes yes aussum song omg so excited
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg my favorite song ,jogi maahi,virman r gonna rocked in it,is awesume song .i am too too happy with it.they r all "jogi maahi,heer ranjna .all hayeee😳
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why is Jeevika running during the Sangeet?? wasnt she suppose to leave the house after Virman's Wedding?