Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 51

deepa1993

deepa1993

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Nic update.conti..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 48)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dsudipa

Goldie

Dsudipa

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
awesome update
its not boring bt its very short
pls continue soon

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
HeartBefitting the Valentine's Day.Aise din Ab kahaan in BALH?hmmm

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
hey loved dat saree selection scene

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
the update was very cute ...
thank you..Dancing

Edited by 123fiza1 - 14 February 2013 at 4:36am

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
part 19
a very big thank you to all you lovely ppl who liked and commented and sorry for small update :
ic_2000, Anu Shriram, varshathakkar, nagma0, anuraya, veenasanugommul, Dsudipa, Triesh, rayaBALH, vironikajain, kaparikh1, 00Princess00, lalmadhu, shamavi, sandhyasn, 123fiza1, sss283, Siacutie, viny_queen
i am sorry for being late but looking at your replies and comments thought of giving you smthing special on ending note of this beautiful day which celebrates love ...so here Vday our RAYA stlyle hope you like it...
priyas bridal outfit was selected and it was the first choice of ram and priya both .
the moment priya came out wearing it and decided 50% to fix it for wedding but  before she could utter anythng ram had his slip of toungue and all he said was rather shouted was "priya you look completely dazzling in this and i am just flatt, i wonder if you wear it with all jwellery and with your blush i am dead in mandap "
priyas eyes popped out it isnt ram has not complemented her but it was private this was first time he was doing smthing like that
he couldnt get his eyes off her and kk came and just rubbed her hand behind his back making him realise they arent alone and whole kapoor and sharma clad is present
priya gave the dress and asked some final touches to it she talked with the designer and aske him to keep it a secret
all was over kk and priya picked more 60-70 sarees as priya would need for various functions and to visit the relatives of kapoors kk was asking her to take more but priya managed to drag her till 70 ...hectic it was
marriage was one week away and in preparations priya had forgitted to visit the calender..
bua and her papa had gone out for wedding shoppng which is all pooja and havan stuff for which priya wasnt required..
she was resting and writing the names on the invites which were to be distributed .she had thought of giving some of them personally and to the people living at indore by couriers ...she was biferkating and making list..
suddenly she gt call from unknown number ...
pr: helllo
unknown person: hello madam this is arjun and ram sir has sent sm clothes for trial my assistant juhi is at your door and she will gv it to you
priya: ok she opened the safety door she was very scared after sids incident she took the parcel and assitant left she informed arjun she took the paarcel
arjun: thnks madam if an alterations let us know
priya:ok
priya went in i and opened the parcel she found a note in it
'priya this dress is specially for you i want you to be ready in this and i will be thr to pick you at 8sharp i dont want you to wear any jwellery dear just a smile and my love on you makes you look radiant '
priya blushed and small smile came just thn her phn beeped a new msg 'dear stop blushing hard and smiling get ready keep this blush with you for tonights special dinner with me'
priya serched if rams gazing her from somewhere no she couldnt find him
again new msg; i am not anywhere around you but i can easily predict your reactions so i am accurate at it please be ready honey its already 6:30
priya took bath and she got ready she followed wht ram said no jwellery just light makeup
kohled eyes, eyeliner to make her wonderfull eyes more prominent and a light shade of lipstick she was ready at 7:50
her phone rang it ws ram he asked her to come down
she ws dwn and the moment she looked at him her gaze fixed on him white shirt and tuxedos he cant go wrong with that grey and white his hair properly setted with jel and perfect smirk on his face but childlike innocense in eyes
ohh priya you are killed he is sexy and hot she smiled at her thoughts ...
he greeted her with hug and his cologne creating havoc in her mind she was transferred to other world
he asked her to get in the car as they drove from bandra sea link where posters could be seen mostly srk endorsing taghuer or kareenas bridal collection but today smthing was different the poster grabbed priyas attention and her eyes oozed out pearls..
the poster said" thank you for coming in my life, a new dawn to my dark night came along with you your smile showed me the heaven on earth and your eyes made me beleive there are deep seas where one can sink for lifetime your soul showed me how divine a human can be and you showed me a better side of me, i am a alltogether different person with you you bought the love in me ,you bought the heart its heartbeats and you say you love my childlike innocence but trust me its only my eyes are reflecting which they see in your eyes" 
the poster had ram and priyas pic which they captured as one of the beautiful memories of being together and ram had asked her on the poster itself  "will you be my valentine forever mrs.kapoor".
the way he showed his right yet asking her to be his for lifetime, beleiving she will say yes writing her name as mrs.ram kapoor and yet asking will you be mine only he can do this she loved the way he showed his right yet respecting her decision ...she turned to him with tears in her eyes ..
he looked with all love to her she just couldnot say anything only thing she did was nodded a yes and kissed him on his lips showing her assurance and her right on him ..
ram took her to the beach she was confused she loved sea but why  he bought her here he asked her to climb the yacht standing on shore soon she realised it to be decorated with white orchids and red roses her favourite colours and flowers together ...she had stopped anticipating and was just enjoying and he was surprising her with every new step they took ...
there was a canopy arrngement for two of them ram asked her to close her eyes the moment she did she felt he is putting something around her neck it was chain with beautiful pendant she opened her eyes to see it ..' wait no it looed like mangalsutra, she took time to realise that he very creatively had roped the pendent of mangalsutra in chain..she was elated but still confused about the occasion'
he proceeded with earings so this is the reason he had asked her not to wear jwellery he had bought all one of his choice and it all symbolized his love though them from when he is planning? he is THE ram kapoor but this needs lots of planning and what is the occasion question rose in her eyes which wasnt been unnoticed by ram
he came in front and asked her hand sitting in classic romantic pose he started with a husky voice
"i know you beleive love is to be celebrated every day every minute and every second and even i agree to you but what  i feel is there are things in your life which are just priceless , some moments which canot be repeated even if you try  and when they start you need to celebrate.
this is the first valentine of us amongst  many more valentine seconds,minutes,and hoours,days weeks years to come but this is starting and i want it to be special for you in every way so i am asking you mrs.ram kapoor will you give me the honour to be called as your husband for lifetime and many lifes to come ? will you allow your children to call me as their father ?and will you give me the half part of my heart which god has planted in you ? i know we are soulmates and my soul has found its pair in you ?will you be mine forever and ever ????/
priya came to his level and nodded a yes she was happy elated and yet sad she forgotted the day of love, valentines day " ram i am yours the day i was been sent on earth it was decided for me to be with you and your soul has found mine when my soul was searching for you , my heart has got his partner and yes i will give you the honour of being called the father of my children ...
she stopped with tears whelled up she said ram i am sorry to forget this most precious day of our life and i dont have any material gift but today i surrender you my soul i promiss you till the last breath i live only you and you can claim right on my body and my soul i give you the purity i safeguraded for these years she kissed him on his lips with the emotions of surrendering herslef to him ;...
it was a beautiful start of the journey of two people were about to begin,two souls coloured in eachothers love were about to start their new world a world where only love beeded and blossomed it was divine and beautiful, world where they were not RAM and PRIYA but  where they were RAYA...

Edited by snehalparab - 14 February 2013 at 12:56pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyumaragdoll16ic_2000kritinayyarTrieshrayaBALHnagma0varshathakkar00Princess00sangautamjoemahikaMahaalwayscoolkaparikh1afsanaanjumsreev12anupam_dilAsiyamajeedsahana747sss283sandhyasnviny_queen123fizavironikajainleena04jineejiggsshavii

rayaBALH

Groupbie

rayaBALH

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
loved all the dialogues and description bas dil ko chu gaye loved it n itsss jst a perfect valentine gift...ur ff update n what else do we need ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasn

sandhyasn

IF-Rockerz

sandhyasn

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
good valentine gift
jaldi se shaadi karwa do yaar.
dialogues were so good.
I like the idea where ram told her not to wear any jewellery
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: