Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 51

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
aaayeee hayyyee bada romance shomance ho raha hain, waise Golu bhagte hue kaisa  dikhega yeh mujhe dekhna hain...nice one, update ASAP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 47)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
part 18 miisssing you neel want you to return with good health soon as possible on IF this ones still for you

ram and priya both were coming down suddenly priya tripped and was about to fall when ram caught her
priya: i wonder mere bare mein aise ekdam kaise sporty ho jate ho ekdam chusti furti se pakad lete ho baki time agar koi help mange toh phhos
ram: tumhari baat hi kuch aur hai tum thehri lakdi ki jaisi abhi ek lakdi ko pakadne mein itne time lagega ..he smirks and gives a smile and our priya is flat

kk: bete aao wahan seedion pe saadiwala sadi dikhane nahi ayeega (all share a good laugh)
priya blushing profously comes down and starts wandering through

the saadi person has called his assitant now to help him from the shop as he is tired (bechaara RaYa ke romance ke cjakkar mein saadi dikh dikha ke band bajj gai uski )

the assistant arrived along with the fashion designer and designs specially for bride

priya was looking some traditional stuff which was exclusively made for her on kks order she had to choose from 25 bridal outfits for the main event and for other functions which were on way it was 120 outfits ready

priyas eyes pooped out as she looked the items she had to try she looked at ram and ram signalled her to chk her phn

ram:msg: priya dont stare me like tht you have to look ravishing and maa arranged nw you try them only help i can provide is helping you undress one and put other one

priyas cheecks turn red giving almost competition to tomatoes she replies
; no need honey you do the favour for me once i am mrs.priya ram kapoor did you get it

ram : ok ok now lets strt choosing

priya goes through all bridal weras but she is in confused as its the best collection all exclusive no design is been out yet and the cuts the work its all different she is just staring each looking at ram for help and has tried 10 till now

with all heavy dcked up lehengas and constant trying she is exhausted when she was on her trial for 11th bridal wear she suddenly lost her balance as she was carring a 17kg weighted lehenga choli

she directly landed on rams lap and everyone worried if she is fine..she managed to get back and rested herself next to ram on sofa

kk: bete if you are not well we will do this tomoro nthng is imnportnt thn you are you ok bansi get some juice for my priya

priya: maa its ok its just ths kehenga is very heavy and ive been tring all this so i am fine
ram: you wait here i have an idea he went up and bought his laptop where he opened a file with thousands of priyas photos

he found where she was standing net to him he asked designer if he has softcopies of designs and fortunately he had
ram applied one by one all the designs to her image ad finally they shortlisted three which priya had to try for final

sorry for broing one but couldnt help i hope you all wont get annoyed with this

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramic_2000TrieshrayaBALHnagma0anurayavarshathakkar00Princess00Mahaalwayscoolkaparikh1lalmadhuanupam_dilafsanaanjumDsudipasss283Siacutiesandhyasnshavii123fizaleena04jineejiggsluvsakshivironikajain

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
it is an gift for balhian fan specially raya for valentineSmileClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

loved it lehenga fallLOL
continue soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283sandhyasn

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
As usual superb snehal...loved itHug
aww raya romance had to stopCry
and wow ram is very clever...kya idea tha...soft copies n priya's pic...wow wow
too cool imagination Day Dreaming