Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 51

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
awww what an part yaar snehal... i just loved it how Ram teased Priya over vidya balan... n that lady's comment over our jai veeru was too gud... but loved whole sequsnce when Ram said his engg n wedding's date fix... Priya become also Golu staying with our Golu... thinks he is going to marry someone eles... awesome update last part were even awesome... Ram finalize all the jwellary for Priya n now she is searching gim for sarees too awesome update... now waiting for next do update soon...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 45)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
part 17
priya settled down with bua in living area she was searching through corner of her eyes for her man then she rememberred this isnt devdas jamana and they are in 21 st century so using he rmobile she typed a message and send ..it saw the effect in next 5 minutes ram came down running in his tracks

kk: beta kya hua aise hafte hue kyun jaa raha hai ye saadi wale aye hai baith
ram: baithunga yahan toh barbaad ho jaunga ma

kk and all others stared at him

kk: kya bol raha hai tabiyat toh thik hai

ram was about to utter something when he heard priya laughing loudly

now all family members were confused ram is panting like hell and priya is weirdly laughing
ram turned to look and his eyes almost popped out

he ran towards priya holdig her form shoulders he asked her do you think all this is nonsense going on  i love you damn it and to the level that i am assuring my whole life with you how could you thought of playing with this topic and before priya could answer anything he hugged her so tight that their hearts pounded out of their body and met each other

kk: what happened ram hua kya hai aur tum aise kyun aye ho aur ye sab kya bol rahe ho

ram: maa apke ladli bahu ne mujhe message kiya abhi 5 min pehle ke woh iss shadi se khush nahi hai aur bua ne uske liye ek ladka dhoonda hai jiske saath ab woh saadi kharid rahi hai kyunki usee ijjat rakhne ke liye shaadi usi din karni hogi...

kk: priya awee sach itna accha bahana ram ko baghane ka soch kaise sakti ho aaja meri bahu mujhsse do kadam aage nikli
ram: haaann maa maine soch aaap datoge lekin

kk: oye chup aisi baatein toh chalti hai (turning to priya) beta fir kabhi aise mat karna

ram went  to his roon stomping the feets

priya reallised he is very hurt and asked kk if she can go and make peace with him

kk:haan katti hai batii karke aao winking eyes and laughing naughtily

priya entered rams room she was amazed he was redecorating it one wall painted dark red with patch work done on it holded the pictures she never saw and even if she did she didnt thought they looked so pretty

there were pictures of her childhood her teenage learning kathak and formost in center she saw a picture of her with her mother holding her and swaying her in air she was overwhelmed he was doing all this when she texted and she relised how it must have affected him he is sensible from begining and she made him sad

she went to him he was resting in his swing which was tied to the celeing (one made with bamboo  oval shaped perfect for one person to sip coffee in rainy season) his eyes were closed and thinking of the storm which just passed him

he felt some weight in his lap he opened his eyes to see whose that and found his love of life but he ws too angr didnt reacted

she placed her hand on his heart sending sorry through her touch to his heart she knew she has hurted so she has to heal bending forward she placed a kiss on his heart
tears welled up in her eyes

looking at him she said: sorry dear i really didnt knew you were arranging this beautiful memories of mine and you were busy making sure that this room also accepts me as you are accepting i am really sorry i didnt knew you were busy in decorating our future with past

ram was also taken a back she is so much moved by my one action and she is happy to see

ram: i wanted to gift you the memories the time you spended with everyone and also the time you spent with me during college and other occasion see it carefully babes it also has memories of yesterday you were cring in my arms

priya: hmmm turning naughty she knew he is all ok now so mr ram wants to gift some memories to his wife right oh sorryy would be wife

ram: hmm but its okkk if you say wife dear because the red colour in my tshirt has alread coloured your mang

priya took her hand to wipe it but soon realised what it meant so she kept it the way ram knew why she stopped so he helped her wiping : priya dont worry i know i have coloured your heart so whether you wear this ymbols represnting me as our husband dont matter at all as long as ou love me and i stay i your heart i have it all

priya moved by his love she just stared at her their eyelock went on and in trance pirya didnt realised when she progressed towards him to kiss him
both of them savouring their new found love and more then love the respect for each other while ending the kiss priya mumbled a sorry to him

ram smiled : waise tumne aisa msg kiya kyun

priya: main jabse aayi thi tumhe dhoond rahi thi kal jwellery lete wakt tum the saath mein aur aaj i tht ki you would be  there waiting for me

ram: lekin saadi aur mera kya rishtta hai haan ek hai use tumse dooor rakhne ka kaam main hi karoonga kyu hai na
priya : turned red on his comments she imagined the future which seemed so happy secure in his arms

he snapped his hands
priya: wooh wohh ram tum thik keh rahe ho lekin i want you to be there in each and every decision i make whether saree or anything else when it about me remember its about us i love ou ram and i want you to feel in each way i can make you feel

ram: accha to ye baat hai lekin jo bhi ho acche ke liye hota hai

priya: isme kya accha hai raam

ram: dekho agar ye sab na hota main ruthta nahi aur tuma aise yahan aakar mujhe meri god mein baithkar manati nahi aur ye bonus reward bhi toh nahi milta ek aur mil sakta hai priya please

priya blushed and looked down playing with her fingers she gazed at him who was lost in her

he came forward to take his bonus and she gave it happily soo her phone rang it was kk

beta manana ho gaya ho toh dono neeche aa jao saadi wala hume saadi dikha dikha ke aadha ho gaya hai

soon priya realised how she was sitting it made her blush more

ram ma ne neeche bulaya hai saadi aur shaadi ka joda lene ke liye chalo jaldi

ram: abhi tum utho to na main kya aise god mein utha ke le chalu mujhe koi aitraaj nahi hai soch lo

priya: nahin abhi nahin lekin agar jarroorat padi toh keh doongi abhi chalo neeche

precap: saadi shopping

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyhumdildechukeVaish90ark93kritinayyarTrieshrayaBALHnehaprasad1994pinky2606nagma0ic_2000sangautambalhfan4everasheema_sharmalove4rayazeylanicaanupam_dillalmadhuafsanaanjumMahaalwayscoolkaparikh1haribol79Siacutiesahana747sandhyasnviny_queenleena04jineejiggsluvsakshivironikajainshavii

pinky2606

Groupbie

pinky2606

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Wow its awesome update sneha
priya ram ke godhi mein bait ke usko mana rahi hai soo romantic
and ram renovating his room with her pictuers its jst wonderful
love d whole part its simply super

SouLScOREr

IF-Rockerz

SouLScOREr

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Nice update sneha ji...continue soon!!!

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
too good.. was amazing reading it

deepa1993

deepa1993

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Wow wow wow... its fntstic...yr...nd give next updt soon...

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
she saw a picture of her with her mother holding her and swaying her in air she was overwhelmed..
That is the best gift she received ever i think ...
Beautifully  potrayed his love for her ..And the she sat in his lap and kissed him awww soo cute they are ..Loved their bonding ...

A great update ..waiting for their marrige..Agar time mil jaye toh ALU wala update dedena dear ..
Im so waiting for it PLz plz pretty plz...Thank you so much for the wonderful update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasya

sandhyasn

IF-Rockerz

sandhyasn

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
priya bhi janti hai routehue ko manana kaise hai
wonderful update
continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top