Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 51

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i am sure u must be an ekta serial fan that's why made it all filmy ..must say u raised the bp and then made it calmLOL update soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 39)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
oyyye, kya twist tha, I read 2 parts in one go, I was surprised to read the roka with Sid, but what an entry of our Golu, awesome, update ASAP 

sandhyasn

IF-Rockerz

sandhyasn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
wah wah wah
all is well when ends well
sid bhi pakada gaya aur priya ram ki shaadi bhi ho rahi hai
very nice

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

Phew..!! What a roller coaster ride, loved it.. When suddenly ram said that sid is a bast**rd i could not stop my laughf.. Sabko laga big shock. Super duper update. Ur ff twist r awesome keep giving those twist often... Update soon

thanks for the sweet comments and happy you liked the twists

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkjali

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Haye hayeee Priya comes to know sid is the culprit ...
what a twist you made it yaar that was fab ...When priya said i dont like Ram ..my jaws were dropped than a wide grin apperd on my face ...It was lovely and superb thank you soo mmuch ...

thank you so much neel and priya is also naughty sometimes she plays prank and i love that special wink in her eyes, thanks for appreciation love you dear

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alya1991

PartyWooowww...ram priya ka roka ho gya...yaar snehal yum to cvc ki tarah jhatke de rahi ho...sahadi tak to heartache de dogi...please continue soon...

aweee no i wont give you heart attack cause RAYA live there...dekhte hain abhi sirf roka hua hai shaadi tak aate aate mera khurafati dimag inse kya kya karaye thanks for comments an appreciation

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srishtigupta

what a awesome update...nice twist...finally raya are one...thanks for the pm...loved the way u created twist...

hey thanks and happy you liked the twists thanks for appreciation and comments

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss283

That was wonderful...knew you would bring a twist...but dint know what kind
but that phone call and then the slide thing was amazing...
take a bow
@leena-  i agree with you...she is a twistmaster

aweee subu love ou for this cute rocking bunny and thanks for the tag yaar ...i am super happpy yo loved the update and ond the twists interesting thanks yaar for comments and appreciationBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top