Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 51

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
?? what priya do now
maybe ram entry in filmy style

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasyashavii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 37)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

awesome update yaar snehal ok can u plz clear my one confusion is u writing this FF or some one else????

now back on story... woowwo Ram babu ne banaya khana for his lady love...awww par pehli baat me gadbad... but was cute update Ram n Priya joke over marrige was nice...n what an end hope its abt RaYa not abt Sid... moving to raed next awesome update...

its me who is writing this ff if hrted sorry and thanks for appreciation through comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Hey im disspointed ...To be frank i didnt like the rishta part at all sorry to say this..
I know the upcoming one will be good but still my heart is not accepting ..But you potryed well..
Thankyou

hey neel sorry to disapoint you and i was about to update but it was going too big so decided to end reallly sorry for making you sad dearOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
awesome update yaar... i was feeling same what Priya was feeling at the end after hearing abt her n Sid... hell men... hope Ram back to home soon... before Roka take place...of either Priya speak up something... but as uaval awesome update... loved it... do the update next soon...

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalparab

awesome update yaar snehal ok can u plz clear my one confusion is u writing this FF or some one else????

now back on story... woowwo Ram babu ne banaya khana for his lady love...awww par pehli baat me gadbad... but was cute update Ram n Priya joke over marrige was nice...n what an end hope its abt RaYa not abt Sid... moving to raed next awesome update...

its me who is writing this ff if hrted sorry and thanks for appreciation through comments

no dear u didn't hurt me was just confused as raeding some comment here when u will update next.???

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
ic_2000, alfy, ShwetaVaidya, vironikajain, Triesh, srishtigupta, veenasanugommul, nagma0, rayaBALH, love4raya, sandhyasn, kritinayyar, noya28, shaz9, shilly, asheema_sharma, balhfan4ever, Pinkjali, karamsekhon, kaparikh1, Sonakshi-grp, 123fiza1, lalmadhu, sss283, crystal30, viny_queen, luvsakshi,

thanks a ton guys for your love and appreciation and really sorry for making the update disapointing ...

here goes part 14

priya was not in the condition whole kapoor mansion was filled with guest and she cannot create a havoc in between if she says something things might turn wrong and can affect , she looked at rams mom who was most happy and also everyone else looked happy ...

she rememberred her  convo with ram ..he was teasing him and she said that she will have extra marrital affair ...for a moment she cursed herself as to why she said that is it gonna be true ...

she decided she wlill talk to sid and she will make him understand  that  she loves ram and only he is her life no one can take place of ram no matter what it is ..

she searched for him all over bt didnt found him , she saw him going upwards she followed...but the relatives got hold of her ...they were chitchatting praising her and talking how lucky sid is to find a beautiful girl like priya...

she smiled and proceeded towards the room ...she went in the room and found sid wasnt there she was about to leave when she saw someone coming towards room she hide herself ...

she locked the door and sat on bed thinking what to be done ...she decide to call ram and make him pdate whats going on she thought she will call but it was too dark ..she searched to light the room ...

while searching for the switches she baffled with the dressing table and the drover opened ...she somehow switched on the lights and turne to close the drower ...

havoc ...second shock of her life was waiting for her ...she found the heart shaped pendent and chain which ram had gifted her ...it was sid who did all that things to her ...she was shattered to know he can go down to this level ..

she thought he was her best friend but no he not only broke her trust but he tried to do that thing which would have broke her soul and she wont forgive him for that...she dialled rams no he picked it up

ram: dekho priya mujhe pata hai ghar pe tumhara roka ho raha hai sid ke saath

priya: what the hell ram you know it and still you are out ? you feel its right ...then fine i wont say anything to you ...if you are happy in whatever is going on even i will go with it...

ram: priya listen to me ...you are getting it wrong ..
the phone was disconnected long while ago ...

ram rushed from there...

priya composed her ..how could he even think of such things he knew it from first and still he didnt told me was normal to me and fine mr. ram kapoor if you think this is right i will do it ...i will marry siddharth...

she went down
rams mom: beta kahan thi
priya: ma kuch nahi woh kuch ix karna tha
rams mom: ho gaya fix bula leti help ke liye

ppriya: nahi ma jo tuta hai woh ab kabhi fix nahi ho sakta isliye nikal ke fek diya naya pehna ...

rams mom: lekin beta dekh leti jo cheej ek baar jud jaye toh nikal dene par bhi nishaan reh jaate hai...

sid came and rams mom announced to start the roka ceremony...

priya didnt had brother so vikram on her behalf was called  he did tilak ...he was very sad he thought he would do this all one fine day but not for sid but for ram his best friend...

reema was also upset she knew ram loves priya to what extent...

now it was priya sitting next to sid and the chunni was in sids moms hand she was putting it on her

sids mom did tilak and the moment she took the chunari to put it on priyas head

ram: stop it  , dont do it chachi this roka wont happen

priya was happy he came and what an entry ,,,,,,,,,hero samjhta hai apne aap ko aise entrie lo aur heroine ko bachao...in that tense surrounding one small smile appeared she knew he would fix it all

sids mom:what are you saying ram are you ok..

ram : chachi i am not there and you are doing roka first we all will see some ppt of sids childhood and now images and we will then proceed

sids mom: ok i cant deny you we will first see the clips

ram had asked bansikaka on phone to make the arrangements ready so it was all ready he just inserted a disc and started...

it showed all images of sid from childhood till now and it ended on a cool dude image ...everyone clapped ...
ram took mike in his hands...

ram: ladies and gentlemen this is only  part of story now i wil narate the further story this boy in cool look has worn the jacket which was a unique gift to me from my cousin reema ...unique because the owner who made this jacket created only 20 such jackets ...

and also to make one different from other he gave different butons to it ...my brother sid demande it from me and i gave him this same last year ...from then it belongs to him...

now further moving on the guy wearing this jacket is not that cool as we all think ..he is a BASTA**  all were shock looking t each other what happened suddenly...

yes guys you herd it right this person named siddharth has tried to rape a girl and she was lucky enough to be saved but unfortunately while pushing the button left with her and thats how we reached the culprit ...

ram didnt gave sid the chance to utter priyas name he knew how she will destroyed in no time if the incident revealed in front of so many people ..he fixed siddharts jaw with astrong punch ...and didnt gave a chance to open his mouth ...he was been arrested by special police people ...they were been strictly instructed not to reveal the news to any sort of media...

everyone was in shock ..what speedy changes and a happy function turned into a sad one ...

bua asked rams mom that they will leave ...

rams mom : no buaji i stiil want priya to be bahu of kapoors

bua: what after hearing about sid yo still want this rishta to happen

ram mom: no i want the jodi of perfect ram and sita ...here my sita is standing with me and she will marry the oe who actually saved her as ram ...my ram..if you dont mind i would love to bring my beti here at my home ...

bua: as priya says

rm looked at priya she shyly nodded yes...

the function continued...all were happy ...the function got over soon...only family members left

dadi: ram in front of guests i didnt asked anything but who is the girl whose life sid tried to destroy

ram: dadi its priya i know its utter shock and even i was shocked to beleive but the button which priya got was of the jacket reema sent me last year as gift ...

i wasnt sure so first checked sids jacket and the button wasnt there ..i ound the jacket in the laundry ...

to confirm that it was only one jacket of its kind i went to the company outlet which is pune...they told they have registered that twenty jackets and their trademarks so no one can copy its one of its king also the button that is anchor is of metal plated with grey platinum...that makes it more unique

that day if i had not reached on time siddharth would have been done something that would not be even imagined ..

priya  was shivvering and crying copiously rams mom came near her and hugged her beta you would have told us all na how did you bear such pain...

do you really want to marry my ram i am ok with everything dear...even if you dont like him i am fine

priya: ma i dont like ramm

ram was shocked and he went to her

ram: what you said you dont like me ...how could you say so

rams mom: let her speak ram ...keep quite

priya: maa i dont like ram( he turned his back and was fuming with anger and his cheeks fluffed)
maa i dont like ram because i love him ...
everyone looked at priya with wide eyes

priya: yes ma at my place i thought you asked the proposal for ram so i said yes for ram...and when i came here i got to know reality bt stayd quite as all guests were here...

rams mom: priya i wanted you only as my bahu from the day i met you and also choti wished the same bt sid came to us and he told us you both love each other and you are shy ...so we thought its ok ram nahi toh sid hi sahi you were coming at our house...

ram : went to priya tumhe jara bhi sharam nahi hai na ...kaise twist leti ho dara diya na
priya: haan haan kyun tumne jo hero entry ki uska kya ...main kitna dari woh nahi dekha

ram: wobhi tumhari galti hai phone pe batane diya nahi kat diya phone ...arrey sun toh leti ye sab batane wala that tumhe ke sid ke saath roka mat karo ...

before any of them could say something more rams mom and sids mom shutted their mouth ...oye with ladddooo...woh specialt style sirf RAYA ka hi hai exclusivelyWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnalaPriyanka_39priyaislamsrishtiguptakritinayyarTrieshdancydreamerrayaBALHShwetaVaidyaic_2000nagma0balhfan4everPinkjalilove4rayaSonakshi-grpNAZIANISAR1anupam_dilkaparikh1lalmadhushaz9MahaalwayscoolafsanaanjumDsudipasss283NanySouLScORErsandhyasnviny_queenleena04jineejiggsluvsakshivironikajainshavii

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
wah wah what an updsdate snehal... u r twist master i must say... kya se kya twist la diya in story... first Priya comes to know the truth of Sid...then she agreed to do roka with Sid... being batryal from Ram... then Ram's entry in hero style... being ACP Ram Kapoor... n disclose the true face of Sid front of whole family... n then Priya say she don't want to marry Ram... n then biggest shock Sid manupalted moms... fro his sake... n waht an end with Ladoosss... ohh... so many twist... what a roller coster ride yaar awesome worth to wait i loved it awesome... amezing... mind blowing... now do update next soon waiting to read it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srishtiguptaluvsakshi

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

wah wah what an updsdate snehal... u r twist master i must say... kya se kya twist la diya in story... first Priya comes to know the truth of Sid...then she agreed to do roka with Sid... being batryal from Ram... then Ram's entry in hero style... being ACP Ram Kapoor... n disclose the true face of Sid front of whole family... n then Priya say she don't want to marry Ram... n then biggest shock Sid manupalted moms... fro his sake... n waht an end with Ladoosss... ohh... so many twist... what a roller coster ride yaar awesome worth to wait i loved it awesome... amezing... mind blowing... now do update next soon waiting to read it...

wohhh wohhh thanks for so much appreciation and surely will try to update soon happy that you liked it and thanks or the tag of twistmaster..comments and appreciation means a lot thanks dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srishtiguptaSouLScORErluvsakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top