Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 51

Page 1
Page   of 51
Page 3 Page 51

Mahaalwayscool

Goldie

Mahaalwayscool

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
nice concept.. continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
nice introBig smile

snehasya

balhfan4ever

balhfan4ever

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Nice concept..looking forward to the first chapterBig smile

snehasya

Mahi78

IF-Dazzler

Mahi78

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Nice intro, looking foreword to ur ff, thanku very much for killing shipra.Tongue

noya28

Groupbie

noya28

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
nice concept, waiting for the first part. please pm me when you update. thanks.

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Ram: hey sid good morning  come ill drop you  to college

Sid: (oo god ab iske saath college jaunga aur priya ne dekh liya toh phir dosti hai who bhi challi jayegi)  its ok ram ill manage you carry on I have some work on my way..

Ram: as you wish with that he drove off in his sports car

Sid: dadi ne ram ko sports car dila di but maine mangi toh mana kar diya 'hondacity ki keys haath me rakh di'. how I hate this ram but can't show it on face sabka ladla jo hai'.

After some time Sid drove off his car and stopped out of sharmavilla

Sid: hey priya good morning

Priya :good morning sid (in a angry tone)  what is so good about this morning? don't irritade just lets go to college

Sid: what happened why are you in a bad mood

Priya: raam ki wajah se . I just hate him yaar 'how could he ..i was on my way for college jaldi jana tha so I thought I won"t wait for you college annual functions aur fest ki tayari karni thi, I was dressed in my favourite colour dress and Ram ne khichad uda ke sab kharab kar diya'..

Fb'.
priya: (on road walking towards car) I wish aaj sab acche se ho jaye ,principal  sir ne presentation ka kaam diya hai discuss karna padega neha se aur baki sare members se

Ram in car comes with speed and does not notice the muddy hole and goes with speed causing a big stain on priyas dress

Priya: ( shouts from behind)hey you are you blind or you think this road belongs to your father

With this ram stopped his car

Ram: abbey oye akal ki andhi sports car hai khatara ya bailgadi  nahi jo 10ke speed se chalata aur cant you be carefull jab aise rin ki adverstisement kar rahi ho J

With this he left giving big smile to priya and priya was angry to the core she called neha and told her that she will be late just postponed the meeting for tomorrow as she needs to take her father to hospital for some tests

Before neha could react call was been cut and priya went to change

Fb ends

Sid: kya hua priya kahan kho gayi?

Priya: hmmm haaan kahin nahi '

Sid: are you ok

Priya :yup its fine and sorry maine tumhare bhai ko itna sab kuch bol diya

Sid:  its ok (in his mind that's why I like you priya cause you and I both hate him)

They both reach college where they here raam was saying something and everyone starts laughing

Priya in her mind thinks they all are laughing on her  only

Ram :arrey yaar tuze dekhna chahiye tha kya chehra ho gaya tha

Friends :kash hum sab hote wahan pe yaar

Ram :haan taklu ka sara arrogance do minute mein thanda ho gaya yaar '.

Ram was actually talking about the principle who had given him last warning as to submit the assignments after receiving complaints from teachers but ram just called his dadi who was the trusty of the college '..he was narrating the same incident to his friends which priya misunderstood that he is making fun of her ''.

Edited by snehalparab - 03 October 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvcoolabbnoya28dancydreamervarshathakkarSonakshi-grpasheema_sharmabalhfan4everBirdy91NAZIANISAR1afsanaanjumDsudipalalmadhuMahaalwayscoolOnePieceSiacutieNany_CandyCream_sss283veena23Chitrathanluvsakshileena04

Birdy91

Birdy91

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Yayyy Me first Hmmm...Smile Awesome start Dear... Thumbs Up like it alottt... waiting for nxt part...Smile do update Soon:)

snehasya

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Birdy91

Yayyy Me first Hmmm...Smile Awesome start Dear... Thumbs Up like it alottt... waiting for nxt part...Smile do update Soon:)
thanks will surely try to update soon ..thnks for such lovely commentsSmile

Birdy91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top