Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 51

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viny_queen

priya is falling 4 ram
 i m enjoyin it!!
I really really loved it!!!
thank you for such wonderfull and lovely comments they mean a lot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff AKSAR ISS DUNIYA MEIN part19 pg48 15/2 (Page 10)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

Ram is like sweet innocent boy from his heart and that is the usp of him... Lovely update, raya magic was all over the update..
actually i am bit posseesive about RAYA so it is more of them thanks for lovely comments

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Hey

awesome update,Raya magic fill all over your update ...Smile
Ram telling to neha ,he will drink the milk daily ..how funny it is and bansi kaka 's face LOL
Bechari kaka...
Priya is falling for Ram ..hmmm soo many cute moments are coming up ...Thanks for the wonderful update...

thanks a ton neel ou always appreciate and yup he is kid at heart and love the same thing about him in bade acche also ..the expressions he gives innocense in eyes kills me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Birdy91

wowww Yaar my golu is sooo swt... awwiiieee... He is such a kid yaar.. haayyeee itni care woaahhh... lvely update dear...:-) :-)

thanks for such lovely comments and he is cute ...

Birdy91

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

awesome update... so finally Priya is feeling for Ram & i m sure Ram is also having some feeling for her too awesome update...Sid is up to something very bad looks a like... hope RaYa is with each other always there... loved carring Ram he is so gud from heart but is Ram just called Priya for Neha or there is something behind it??? will wait to watch it on next... do update soon waiting for next...
sure will update next part soon and thanks for such wonderfull comments they mean a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04luvsakshi

Birdy91

Birdy91

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalparab

Originally posted by Birdy91

wowww Yaar my golu is sooo swt... awwiiieee... He is such a kid yaar.. haayyeee itni care woaahhh... lvely update dear...:-) :-)

<font color="#0000cc" size="5">thanks for such lovely comments and he is cute ...</font>

Hey update Soon Yaa plzz.. Waiting waiting...

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

part 5

Neha was pretty good now whole day went into the hussle bussle ..everyone around her pampered her and she was loving this new family 'the love ,the surroundings, the affection.

Neha was discussing with priya the way ram indulges in his family  she was surprised to see that every member in the family may it be dadi, rams father, his mother, his uncle or aunt they shared a different rapport with him '.sid was also equally loved by all of them but the love and care she found in rams eyes while talking to them she did not found in sids eyes'..

Neha continued why sid and ram react different to the same situation? we all believed ram is arrogant,careless,rutheless but he proved me wrong ..vikram explained me and I do had respected him as he gave me the love of a brother when he got to know about vikram and me ,but he has so much to give to everyone '.the girl who marries him will be the luckiest one I can bet on that'.she found priya lost somewhere'

Neha : priya what are you listening

Priya: hmmm haan you are right neha '.

They were busy talking when ram entered the room

Ram : hey neha ab kaisa lag raha hai? 'actually abhi doctors se baat hui hai and he allowed that you can have normal food but spice aur nonveg not allowed so maine bola hai bansi kaka ko to prepare something which is tast but less spicy ok'.subah se khane wakt tumhara tedha moo dekhkar mujhe bhi patient wali feeling aa rahi thi '.

Suddenly his phone rang

Ram: hello

The person from other side : may I talk to the ram kapoor I am searching him but mil nahi rahe subah se

Ram almost jumped in happy mood

Ram: let me guess its reema ..right arrey bol raha hoon ..aur itne din baad tuze meri yaad aa rahi hai mil tu dekhta hoon tuze

Ghar pe sab kaise hai'yaar tut oh London jake apne dost ko bhool gayi'.

Reema : its not like that

Just then rams mom entered hearing his loud voice she came and asked wht happened

Ram: ma,,reema ka phone hai

Rams mom told ram to put the phone on speaker mode

Ram : arrey reema ma bhi baat karna chahti hai wait main phone speaker pe dalta hoon

Reema : pairipauna ma'kaise ho? Ye ram toh phone karne se raha lekin maine hi kar diya'kya karu muze hi ab iski aadat ho gayi hai 'do do rishte hai iske saath '..

Ma : haan beta who bhi tumhe bohot miss karta hai 'ka baa rahi ho Mumbai we all are missing you

Reema: ma pucho mat ye yahan London me to taras gai hoon who rajat  hai ma bauji hai to thoda ghar mein accha lagta hai lekin fir poora shahar naya aur naye log'..i really miss you all'.

Ram: aur ja London bola tha muje chodke mat ja lekin tune suna meri baat ko nahi'mai jaungi ..mujhe wahan padhna hai aage ki padhai..padh ab'

Reema: ma ye itne dino mein jara bhi nahi badla na '.waise ka waisa hi hai jaisa chod ke gayi thi' chal ram yaar ab gussa chod aur haan main aa rahi hoon Mumbai 2 mahine ke liye

Yahan mid term sessions ka break hai toh main aaungi

Ram: waiting for you darling jaldi aana aur haan chocolates lana mat bhoolna

Reema: haan haan uske liye alag suitcase hi rakha hai sirf chocolates tere liye aur kuch nahi '

Kha kha ke golu ho jana

Ram: reema dekh I am fit and fine aur haan tujhe wahan jake 2saal  ho gaye hai in this time maine vajan kam kiya hai ...abhi aake dekh fir baat karna '.

Reema : hmmm ok lekin be there at airport in blue denims and white pullover who jyada suit karta hai tumhe'

Ram: haan chal bye mujhe flight details msg kar dena

Priya was fuming like anything how could he hide such a big thing from me he has a girlfriend and he didn't even bothered to tell me '.priya kya soch rahi hai abhi kal friendship hui aur aaj tujhe bata dega ke uski girlfriend hai '.hadd karti hai tu'

She asked everyone for leave as its 8 already

Ram: arrey ruko na priya thodi aur der dinner hamare sath karke jao '

Neha ; haan ruk jao na

Priya was hesitating

Suddenly sid also came there

Sid: arrey ruko na priya , itni bhi der nahi hui hai maine tumhare ghar pe phone kiya tha uncle aur aunty bijlanis ke ghar gaye hai kisi party mein so you can have your dinner here

Priya reluctantly agreed by her side eye corners she looked at ram she thought he would be sad as she listened to sid and when he was requesting she ignored

But rams face was enlightened and happy'.he was busy looking at his phone..

AT DINNER TABLE

Rams uncle and aunty and his father had gone for the same party at bijlanis and only rams mom and dadi were there they all sat together

( they all were sitting in such manner that ram was sitting opposite priya'sid next to priya')

Rams mom : ram ab phone band aur khana kha chup chap

Ram: haan maa ye lo band kiya baasss..aur khane mein kya hai

Rams mom: bhari bhindi haim ,chole hai mixed vegetables hai aur dal tadka hai meethe mein rasmalai hai ..bol tuze kya du

Ram: maa mixed vegetables chod ke sab

Rams mom giggled at his pouted face as she knew ram dosent likes all this

Rams mom: beta ye ghas phoos khayega aaj kya ho gaya hai

Ram: ram stared at her and pointed eyes towards neha and whispered in her ears  ..she loves all this nonveg use aloud nahi but she can have all this doctors se confirm karke hi banvaya hai '.

( neha was sitting next to sid and priya was in the center so whatever ram told she could here it )

Small grin appeared on her face'.

Ram ate all quietly and asked neha

Ram: kaisa hai khana neha I hope you don't have any problem

Sid ; pooch toh aise rahe ho bhai jaise apne sab banaya hai

Everyone started laughing and rams face was saddened no one noticed it as ram suddenly changed them to chirpy expressions

Ram: haan baas aise hi pooch liya yaar

They all had dinner and it was time for priya to say bye'

Rams mom told ram jao jake chod ke aao beta when sid said badi ma main jaa raha hoon chodne ke liye

Priya thought ram will say that he will drop her but instead

Ram: thanks bro, I need to go somewhere so you reduced my tension '

Sid : anything for you ram( he was thinking thanks toh main bolunga mujhe priya ke sath thod awakt mila)

Ram sid and priya came to the parkings ram sat on drivers car and went in hussle bussle without even saying bye to priya

Sid : chale priya

Priya: haan ye raam itna hadbadi mein kyun tha?

Sid : pata nahi who aisa hi hai achanak uth ke chala jata hai ma dadi badi ma kisiko nahi batata

Priya: hmm waise ye reema kaun

Sid: reema tumhe kaise pata

Priya: arrey who aaj uska phone aya tha that she is coming toh badi ma aur ram bohot khush the isliye poocha

Sid: arrey who toh ram ki jaan hai '.bohot acchi dost hai London mein hai do saal se, actually who aur ram satth mein  college mein the tab tum nahi thi uske london jane ke baad tumne join kiya 

priya: hmm ram ko dekh lag raha tha ke dono aaccche dost hai

sid: chalo tumhara ghar aa gaya

priya : bye...

priya was thinking ram ko kya ho gaya hai ya phir main hi kuch jyada soch rahi hoon ...waise bhi kal college jana hai..
she went up she was thinking whole night ke why he didnt even bothered to say bye. her phone beeped numerous time, she thought it must be sid kitna pakata hai philosophy jhdta hai aur ghar mein dekho to sab ulta...nature...

she slept late in night

when in the morning her phone was ringing endlessly she picked up
priya: hey sid kya hai subah subah dimag mat kharb kar yaar ek to ram ne pehle se hi kharab kiya hua hai...

ram : maine kya kiya? ab

priya : mmm hmmm haaann hello kaun hai

ram : priya kya main hoon ...tumhara ram yar kya...ho kya gaya hai ar maine kya kiya tumhe jo dimag hat gaya hai

priya: hmmm mm kuch nahi actually abhi neend se uthi hoon jab milenge toh bata doongi bye...

ram: arrey bye nahi suno main aaj tumhe pick karne aa raha hoon abhi thodi der mein kitna wakt lagega ..i cant wait mujhe sab janana hai

priya smiled on his innocense the way he said tumhara RAMEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...

ram: hello ho kya kitni der

priya : haan half hour mein aa jao i m waiting at entrance

ram: bye...see you in half and hour

Edited by snehalparab - 13 October 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvsaranyakanchandancydreamerrayaBALHlove4rayabalhfan4everlalmadhuMahaalwayscoolafsanaanjumkaparikh1sss283viny_queenluvsakshileena04jineejiggsshavii

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
res*edited*

Awww awesomw..loved it to the coreee...

and the last phone call was too good..Brought old memories back ..Thank you soo much dear ..
Waiting to read more from you ...eagerly waiting for next update..

Edited by luvsakshi - 13 October 2012 at 1:24pm

sss283

Post Reply New Post

Go to top