Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awwwiieie Super swt Part Yaar..👍🏼 my golu Is sooo caring..😳 ieee feeling bad for priya.. is sid ki toh mae 😡 😡 Hahaha.. romato soup, wihout tomato. woaahhh..😉 oyeee rm n SM sid k baare m baat ki ya raam k?? Jaldi update kro.. waiting waiting
love4raya thumbnail
Awww shooo shweettt..Ram fed Priya cooked for her..awww.. And am sure dis ppl wl ask Priya's hand 4 dat ass sid..Hey writer pls aisa mat likho..Ram k liye hi rishta karvao.. :)
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

part 13

sid listened his mom and rams mom and smirked he knew they are going to ask the rishta of priya for him only and he laughed the task which was incomplete that day i will finish after our marriage priya and now no one can come between us as i know you wont say no to my mom and rams mom even if you dont like it...

morning...at breakfast
ram: good morning priya
priya: good morning raam ..

ram: i hope you were fine last night ( he asked with inetention as she was disturbed)

priya: yes neha was there and i was comfortable...

rams mom and sids mom  ...beta be comfortable here feel at your home only and dont feel awkward we all are like family to you now right..
priya to rams mom: yes aunty , thank you

rm: dont calll me aunty beta call me ma i dont have any problem
priya: with tear filled eyes no ma i dont have any problem she hugged rams mom and said a silent thank yo to ram by lip movements ...

later
priya: ram thanks you gifted me love of my life but you also gave me a sweet family and you completed the emptiness today by sharing your mom with me i am really lucky to have a family like you

ram: i gave ou m mom to share because i want you to be the same for my junior kapoors
with his comment she blushed
priya: aweee ram you have become naghtier and i just cant beleive its the same nerd and cool bad boy of college ...

ram: hwww you called me nerd and bad boy priya i wont talk to you just because  i am fightig or my freinds and reserved for very few freinds i became nerd and bad boy...

priya : no i mean you are good boy and when you get angry i feel like kissing you on your lips as you have the spout ...and i love to see you like that ...
ram: darling control your emotions we are at my place and anyone can come

priya: so what i am at my sasural that means my own house kal jake mujhe yahi rehna hai sr aur junior kapoors ke sath ...

two days went bua and priyas dad returned priya came back to her place

rams mom and sids mom decided they will talk about rishta to priyas parents...

ram was busy finding the proof of the victim as he didnt wanted priya to face any such problem...

sids mom and rams mom reached priyas home ...
sm: namaste main siddharth ki ma ar e ram ki maa hai

bua and priyas dad: namaste aaiye baithiye ...

rm : thank you bhaisahab kap kaise hai suna wahan curfew lag gaya tha toh ...priya badi tension mein thi

bua : nahi sab thik tha bass bahar nahi aa sakte the ..issliye apko pareshani deni padi sorry

rm : arrey beti ko ghar pe rakhna pareshani kabse ho gayi aur aaj hum apse ye pareshani hamesha ke liye mangne aaye hai...

bua: main kuch samjhi nahi

sids mom : hum apse apki beti ka haath mangne aaye hai apne bete ke liye agar apko aitraaj na ho to...

here at rams search end ...ram asked priya about lockets where abouts and she told him she lost it on that dreadful night ...and she also told him that while pushing that person she got a button of jacket in her hand ...as the person was drunk ...

ram and priya had met so priya can give the jacket button to ram..it was a anchor shaped button very unique...

priya left ram removed the button from envelope and he rememberred same he saw on sid ...

he was shocked and thought may be he is overreacting to it sid wont do such cheap thing...

priyas house, priya returned she saw rams mom and sids mom she took blessings
priya: maa aap yahan kaise
rm: hum yahan tumhe hamesha ke liye apne saath le jaane aaye hai , tum mana nahi karogi iska yakken hai phir bhi . kya tum hamare bete se shaadi karogi...

priya blushed and nodded her head in affirmation
rm: kissed her on forhead and sids mom gifted her the shagun they had bought ...

rm : bhaisahab if you dont have a problem we would like to do roka ceremony today evening it self it is all read from our side ou just be there at kapoor mension ...

bua : as you wish abhi beti aap ko de di hai ...

rm and sm leave

its evening kapoor mansion...

priya along with bua and papa arrives at km she searches for ram but he is no where found ...

she is bit tensed and asks rams mom
priya: ma ram kahan hai

rm: arrey beta woh kuch kam se bahar hai subah se aur ab tak nahi aaya ...maine use phone kiya hai ...aata hi hoga woh ...

sid arrives in sherwani and greets priya
sid: hii priya looking beautiful in this dress
priya: thanks sid

sid : you wont say anything about me
priya: haan acche lag rahe ho , sherwani suits you( without even looking at him)

everyone is busy greeting each other

sm and rm are waiting for ram to come...

its getting late and they decide to proceed

rm : everyone attention please mujhe aap sabko batate hue khushi ho rahi hai ke priya aaj hamare ghar ki bahu banane ja rahi hai...officially hum ajj usse rok lenge hamare bete siddharth ke liye...

priya was blushing but the moment she heard siddharth she was shocked and tears beamed in her eyes ...she said yes cause she thought the proposal is for ram...

she was numb she felt as if the whole world ended and it would be better if earth departs and she is gulped in it...

love4raya thumbnail

I was right..The rishta was for dat ass sid..Grrr... Wer is Ram??

Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope next update is bringing some good news.. After knowing that the rishta was for that jackass sid my feeling was same as priya.. But beautiful update dear. Continue soon.Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
rayaBALH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rista sid k liye sunkar mera bhi band bajgaya😭 hope ram kuch karle n ossum update continue ASAP😊
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey im disspointed ...To be frank i didnt like the rishta part at all sorry to say this..
I know the upcoming one will be good but still my heart is not accepting ..But you potryed well..
Thankyou
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am sure roka will nt happen.. ram will give a chakaas entry.. 😃😃
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update soon yaar tension pe chod diye...plzzz updates jaldi karona we r unable to remember the story line...
deepa1993 thumbnail
What is this yr?..but ok.. Plz next prt me sab sort kr dena..