Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
part 2
awesome update...Sid is really evil thank god Jai picked up call...lovely FF story even moving in nice pace... loved it Priya hug Ram so cute... but i really really loving Ram here he is making me crazy for him...waiting for next part do update soon...
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

part 3

When ram and priya hugged each other sid saw them, he was fuming with anger.  he saw ram his biggest enemy and priya his love together, how is it possible? ..is he in his dreams 'how could she can hug him '.jai came from behind hey why are you standing here come lets go and see neha '..

Sid : you go I will come later

Sid took out his mobile and clicked a pic of them ram and priya were unaware of the fact they were busy in the conversation and parted after their sweet nokjhok'..sid returned back from there itself he didn't went ahead '

Ram: hey priya didn't knew you were so emotional (priya gave a stern look) I mean you always fight with me yaar so always I see your angry face  and whenever I see you it feels like you are representing female leads of dinosaurs family ..i mean you are elegant but the fire in your eyes 'if I don't escape mera toh chicken tikka ban jaye yaar ''

Priya: ram how could you manage to say these all foolish pjs bachpan se ya phir sir peg ire the kabhi 'tabhi aisa effect hua hai'

Main apne doston ko lekar bohot sensitive hoon aur specially neha she is an orphan yaar so I am more concernd about her

Ram: ya vikram had told me that she lost her parents in car accident

Chalo milke aate hain madam ko they both go inside

Neha: hey fatty thanks yaar ,I mean thanks nahi bolungi cause tune bola hai I am like small sis to you toh tera farz tha mere liye but iske liye  I will give you 15 aloo parathas made by neha ''no claps please

Ram: haan take hum hospital mein rakshabandhan manaye tut ere bed pe aur tere haath ke parathe khan eke baad main tere side wale bed pe kyun ???

All shared a hearty laugh'neha had moistened eyes '.ram went and hugged her ..

Ram : hey sweety don't cry the moment you entered vikrams ife you were special to me and when you told me you didn't have a family and asked me if I can be your brother I was happy '..ab rona band kar yaar main ye sir dard karega '.turning towards vikram yaar ye kaise jhelta isko tu '.aise roti hai toh date pe tereko to waterfall ke side mein date janeka feel ata hoga

Neha hits him fatty yaar tubhi mat suru ho chidhane ko '.

Priya was looking at ram contently how a person can be so different at two places for his friend he is so pure and genuine and for the world he is so rude and impolite how is it possible'.

Ram: possible hai yaaar  sirf tuze hi kya problem hai pata nahi '

Priya: (shouted almost in disbelieve) kaise tumhe kaise pata ke main kya soch rahi hoon

Everyone started looking at her with wide eyes and bursted in laugh

Ram was manaifying neha to come at his place to stay as there is no one to take care and at his place there is dadi,maa and kaki and servants are there so she would get better rest''

When priya understood the conversation going on she smiled and was shy..What the hell you are thinking priya '..you are a gone case .

they all were having good time when nurse came with nehas medicines and told that let her rest''everyone left as neha asked that as it is tomorrow morning she is going to be discharged and now she will sleep no one needs to wait there'

Everyone left from there '.. ram, vikram and priya were going ram dropped vikram and then they headed as priyas house was in rams way so ram was going to drop her '.

Priya: thanks ram

Ram: arrey I am not helpin you its just mere ghar tak to meri gadi petrol kharch hoga hi tumhare baithne se 2litre jyada nahi jayega chill'..

Priya: had small grin on her face ..nahi woh I am saying thanks for nehas case

Ram: hey bhagvann kya dost hai  dono ,ek itna roti hai ke barish ho aur dusari itna bolti hai ke barish mein radio baje '.aur waise bhi tum mujhe bohot special tarike se thanks bol chuki ho😳😳😳

Both remember the hug😳😳 and got bit uncomfortable 'tab tak ghar aa jata hai ( ye priya bhi na ghar thoda dur leti toh kya bigad jaata iska)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ram: bye good night sweet dreams and don't worry for neha maine use mana liya hai ke who hamare ghar pe rahe '..

Priya: yup,thanks

Ram; 24

Priya :kyaaa????😲😲😲😲😲( making her big doe eyes more big)

Ram; 24 b aar thanks bol chuki ho ab ek baar aur boldo toh 25 poori who kya hai na mujhe counting rakhne ke liye assan round figure milega..aur promiss century puri karne par mai treat dunga'tum batsman ki tarah haat meri taraf uthake thanks bolna '..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Priya ;( was laughing on his comments turned red due to laughing) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ok ok thank you bol deti hoon ek aur baar round figure ke liye'.bye

Ram: suddenly he removed his hands out friends'..

Priya: gave her hand in his within fraction of second and yelled with happiness friends '

Ram: chalo then bye see you tomorrow at 9

Priya: bye see you at 9

Ram started his car he took it bit further priya yelled from behind raammm

Ram stoped the car with jerk : what happened is everything fine

Priya; yes everything is fine but just wanted your number and tomorrow if you can pick me for the hospital

Ram: yes sure but car pasand aayi ya phir car chalne wala I mean the way I drive don't take it otherwaysπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Priya: dono bhi nahi just ek hi jagah jayenge so thought ke sath sath jaye na

Ram ;ok here the number and give me miss call so I can save yours

Priya ;ok (gives miss call) mila

Ram: haann finally ab jaun varna aise hi baat karte rahe toh mujhe tumhe lene ke liye 9 baje aane ki jarurat hi nahi hai yahi se hum log siddha hospital chale jayengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Priya: laughed out a hearty laugh and said bye raam see you at9 tomorrow and went inside her house'

Ram drove off''

Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ram: yes sure but car pasand aayi ya phir car chalne wala I mean the way I drive don't take it otherwaysπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I was smiling like anything when i read this part ..

and the unknown hug was too good ,why sid has taken a photo ...indirectly is it help in their marige kya?hmm asusaul super update ..waiting for next ...

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww...super part yaar...its just amazing...love ur story...pls...pls...update next part asap...
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ram aur Priya mein dosti ho gayi ...yay! Ab dheere dheere haule haule pyaar bhi ho jayegaπŸ˜‰...waiting for the next prt.
viny_queen thumbnail
super sweet yaar ram ke answers too lovely
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update loved ram's flirty dialogues 
i guess slowly priya is falling for ram
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was so nice and sweet update...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update... i loved the way Ram is flirty he is so cute yaar...hahah so RaYa had thier first hug that is even so soon... but why Sid took thier hug pic... i guess it will help RaYa letar... n i feel Priya is started to falling for Ram as off Ram too but will wait for next update do soon...
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow finally dosti hogaye in dono me fab dialogues πŸ˜ƒ
ram @ neha r bro @ sis nice πŸ‘
continue soon or sid ne pic q li dono kiπŸ˜•