Frequent Posters

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice intro, looking foreword to ur ff, thanku very much for killing shipra.πŸ˜›
noya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice concept, waiting for the first part. please pm me when you update. thanks.
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ram: hey sid good morning  come ill drop you  to college

Sid: (oo god ab iske saath college jaunga aur priya ne dekh liya toh phir dosti hai who bhi challi jayegi)  its ok ram ill manage you carry on I have some work on my way..

Ram: as you wish with that he drove off in his sports car

Sid: dadi ne ram ko sports car dila di but maine mangi toh mana kar diya 'hondacity ki keys haath me rakh di'. how I hate this ram but can't show it on face sabka ladla jo hai'.

After some time Sid drove off his car and stopped out of sharmavilla

Sid: hey priya good morning

Priya :good morning sid (in a angry tone)  what is so good about this morning? don't irritade just lets go to college

Sid: what happened why are you in a bad mood

Priya: raam ki wajah se . I just hate him yaar 'how could he ..i was on my way for college jaldi jana tha so I thought I won"t wait for you college annual functions aur fest ki tayari karni thi, I was dressed in my favourite colour dress and Ram ne khichad uda ke sab kharab kar diya'..

Fb'.
priya: (on road walking towards car) I wish aaj sab acche se ho jaye ,principal  sir ne presentation ka kaam diya hai discuss karna padega neha se aur baki sare members se

Ram in car comes with speed and does not notice the muddy hole and goes with speed causing a big stain on priyas dress

Priya: ( shouts from behind)hey you are you blind or you think this road belongs to your father

With this ram stopped his car

Ram: abbey oye akal ki andhi sports car hai khatara ya bailgadi  nahi jo 10ke speed se chalata aur cant you be carefull jab aise rin ki adverstisement kar rahi ho J

With this he left giving big smile to priya and priya was angry to the core she called neha and told her that she will be late just postponed the meeting for tomorrow as she needs to take her father to hospital for some tests

Before neha could react call was been cut and priya went to change

Fb ends

Sid: kya hua priya kahan kho gayi?

Priya: hmmm haaan kahin nahi '

Sid: are you ok

Priya :yup its fine and sorry maine tumhare bhai ko itna sab kuch bol diya

Sid:  its ok (in his mind that's why I like you priya cause you and I both hate him)

They both reach college where they here raam was saying something and everyone starts laughing

Priya in her mind thinks they all are laughing on her  only

Ram :arrey yaar tuze dekhna chahiye tha kya chehra ho gaya tha

Friends :kash hum sab hote wahan pe yaar

Ram :haan taklu ka sara arrogance do minute mein thanda ho gaya yaar '.

Ram was actually talking about the principle who had given him last warning as to submit the assignments after receiving complaints from teachers but ram just called his dadi who was the trusty of the college '..he was narrating the same incident to his friends which priya misunderstood that he is making fun of her ''.

Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy Me first Hmmm...😊 Awesome start Dear... πŸ‘πŸΌ like it alottt... waiting for nxt part...😊 do update Soon:)
snehasya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Birdy91

Yayyy Me first Hmmm...😊 Awesome start Dear... πŸ‘πŸΌ like it alottt... waiting for nxt part...😊 do update Soon:)

thanks will surely try to update soon ..thnks for such lovely comments😊
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice begining dear.. so misunderstandinh eh??? hmm.. continue soon!!!
snehasya thumbnail

part 2

priya was fuming with anger ...how could he discuss such things with his freinds?????  he is just a flirt and the one who makes fun of others and their emotions ...i was right for him...she was pacing here and there but she wasnt knowing her opinion would change for him till evening and she will hug him

Later in the evening...

neha was been hitted by some car on the way for rams party. she was injured badly some stranger passing by saw her and tried to wake her up ...but she was fainted due to bad injury on her head ...so the person called the last dialled no which was of priya but it showed unreachable ...(as usual madam charge karna bhool gayi thi)

the person dialled then  next no it was  sids number

sid:hello neha sorry i cant talk to you priya ne bulaya hai aur usse koi jaruri baat karni hai (he was estimating that priya would tell him during movies that she has feeling for him but for priya it was forced outing as her whole group was going she was just joining them  )

the unknown person: sir your freind is injured and she has fainted you please come near khar road

sid heard everything clearly but he acted as if he wasnt able to hear anything and cutted the call

the unknown person fumingly dialled a number whch was on third name luckily neha had called ram for wishing him happy birthday as her boyfreind vikram was from rams group and so she knew him...

ram was on his way to pub where he had thrown a party for everyone vikram had reachd there already with the group birthday boy wsnt there yet...suddenly his phone rang  looking at nehas name he picked up

unknown person: hello whose this ?

ram: this is ram kapoor but if i am not wrong this is nehas no

unknown person: sir this lady has met with accident and she has fainted  i am trying to reach her relatives but no one is available

ram: where are you right now

unknown person: i am at khar road sir

ram: i will be there in 5min ...he cutted the call and drove his car with speed ignoring the signal he actually reached the spot in 5 minutes picked up neha and took her to the hospital rams grandpa was trusty 

( sab jagah pe kapoors suvidha kara rakhi hai ke pote ko koi problem na ho)  

so he didnt faced any problem there,...

neha was admitted immidiately suddenly phone rang vikrams name flashed ram realised he was on his way to party ...he told vikram everything and told him to wind up the party and reach hospital ...

vikram reached there in no time and was thankfull to him
vik:thanks ram i really owe you ..if it hadnt been you god knows what would have happen

ram: arrey yaaar she is your love and you are mine ;) he looked at vikram with broad smile...tere liye kuch bhi...

suddenly police arrived enquiring about car no mh7787

ram:yes its my car
police : sir you have broken four signals and also exceeded limit  we tried to stop you but you escaped and ignores hooting for that we are arresting you ...

vikram was in utter shock ...how could ram ...when it comes to his freinds he can cross any limit he hugged him and said sorry.
police took away ram along with him

now ram cannot call at home as however everyone loved him but he was sure that no one would love him to see in jail and after all image ka sawal hai...

here vikram tried to call priya so if she comes he can go and bail out ram but it was unreachable so he tried sids no so that atleast he can ask him to go and bail out ram...

sids phone was ringing ..sid and priya along with their group went for movie and as sid went out to buy popcorn he left his phone on the seat ...

priya saw at phone vikrams name was flashing ...she stared at the phone and asked jai to pick his phone when jai picked it vikram told about everything and asked if priya is there

jai gave phone to priya ...priya in disbeleif took phone and heard what vikram said vikram asked her if she can come there as to he has to bail out ram and narrated whole incident ..
priya told vikram she is coming there and she rushed asking jai that not to say anything to the group as they were enjoying and tell everyone that she went for some personal work...

she left and went to hospital ..vikram went to police station and bailed ram they both reached hospital again...

priya was standing there she told neha gained consiousness...vikram went in and outside priya and ram were alone suddenly priya hugged ram thanking him for saving her best freinds life ram was moved by this action and when this was happeing sid reached there ...he was rooted to his place...

In theatre after priya went sid returned and asked jai her whereabouts
jai told him everything and they left for hospital ...
sid was in utter shock...to see ram and priya hugging ...

ram consoled her and said its ok she is jaan of my jaan ...priya looked at him with disbeleif ..ram said i mean she is jaan of vikram and can you please leave me everyone is looking at us ...priya stared at him with angry gaze ram acted as if he frightned ...

to be continued soon

Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 1 -
Awesome start!! πŸ‘ Loved it! It's so interesting!
Can't wait to read the next part! Edited by _CandyCream_ - 11 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy sneha ,Im extremly sorry for being late dear ...
My lappy almost crashed with a deadly virus , Couldnt able to read ...
An awesome start with a nice thought ...but sid loves priya "eek"
haha thats ok for the story , i dont mind if ram and priya get married ..hehe thanks for the PM..
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh you posted 2nd part tooo ..wil read it and comment