Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

The story of the show

shanak33 Senior Member
shanak33
shanak33

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I just started watchin  the show this week . I only like jazz and Ranveer scenes. The rest I fast foward. I know  the character Shebia and Ranveer use to be together and now she is marring the other guy, is the other guy also the main lead? Can some one give me a summary of this show . Is there a misunderstanding between Shebia and Ranveer?

Thankyou Wink

awani.ashish31 Newbie
awani.ashish31
awani.ashish31

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak33

I just started watchin  the show this week . I only like jazz and Ranveer scenes. The rest I fast foward. I know  the character Shebia and Ranveer use to be together and now she is marring the other guy, is the other guy also the main lead? Can some one give me a summary of this show . Is there a misunderstanding between Shebia and Ranveer?

Thankyou Wink
sahiba & ranbeer was in love since their childhood,but ranbeers dream is to go to london,sahiba help ranbeer by giving her jewellary to him to go to london,ranbeer left her on thier wedding day...sahiba still love him...& done paper marriag with daljeet to foollow ranbeer...so they all reached london but she hide this thing from daljeet,he star loving sahiba...both ranbeer sahiba unable to meet each other in london...ranbeer attacked on a celebrety to get the attention of sahiba...sahiba watch him on tv...he speak loudly on tv   that he will meet at bigben after 2 days sahiba reached at bigben to meet him,daljeet too follow her to confess her love...but some goos attack on ranbeer becoz ranbeer saved jazz oneday from these goons...ranbeer was beaten badly bt goons & reahed bigben at 12oclock...sahiba kept on waiting ranbeer,what when he reached very late...he saw sahiba in daljeets arms,she first time tell daljeet that she love ranbeer,she follow him to london bt woh nahi aya...ranbeer saw sahiba in daljeets arms she was crying like anything..ranbeer want to meet her...but daljeets mother & chacha came his mother said..'that her son is really lucky tahat he got sahiba as wife...ranbeer misunderstood him & remember that even his father told him abt sahibas marriage with someoneelse...after some days,sahiba saw ranbeer carrying jazz in his arms,does not know that ranbeer is her bodyguard..sahiba told daljeet that ranbeer has changed,she does not want to trace him...hope u like it...me, great fan of ashish sharma...just watching the show for  ashish he is awesome as ranbeer  in the show.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index