Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont think Jazz deserves this. Just because she hated indians and was rude before doesnt justify what Ranveer is doing. Everyone deserves a second chance. Jazz was acting spoiled and arrogant, I agree but when were drug addicts the best judge of right and wrong.
In my opinion, no girl deserves such a heartbreak!
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree wid anjali..

Just because Jazz had been rude towards him, he too treats her the same way.. then what is his greatness..? What Ranveer is doing to Jazz is wrong, irrespective of how Jazz behaved..

No gal deserves a heartbreak, watever the reason may be...
Edited by Priyamvada - 11 years ago
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Are you trying to justify Ranveer's greedy motives? Certainly he has all the right to show attitude but he has no right to play with someone's life. No one is forcing him to fall in love with Jazz, it's his own greedy need due to which Ranveer is doing all the drama (showing attitude etc.). Who's he to decide what Jazz deserves or does not deserve? What Ranveer is doing is called taking advantage of someone's genuine feelings and NOTHING can justify that.

Just because Jazz foul-mouthed Indians, is a drug addict means any man gets a right to run over her and play with her life? Not fun mate.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i would say that she deserves this, but ranveer is doig it for the wrong reason too, that is why i do feel bad for her a little. if ranveer was doing it to teach her a lesson, that would be great. but for money - its kinda bad.
adnilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

agree wid anjali..

Just because Jazz had been rude towards him, he too treats her the same way.. then what is his greatness..? What Ranveer is doing to Jazz is wrong, irrespective of how Jazz behaved..

No gal deserves a heartbreak, watever the reason may be...

Glad someone agreed. Coz this doesnt make sense. Just coz Jazz was rude to Ranveer, he has a right to destroy her life and break her heart and walk out on her? How is this justifiable?๐Ÿ˜•
adnilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Are you trying to justify Ranveer's greedy motives? Certainly he has all the right to show attitude but he has no right to play with someone's life. No one is forcing him to fall in love with Jazz, it's his own greedy need due to which Ranveer is doing all the drama (showing attitude etc.). Who's he to decide what Jazz deserves or does not deserve? What Ranveer is doing is called taking advantage of someone's genune feelings and NOTHING can justify that.

Just because Jazz foul-mouthed Indians, is a drug addict means any man gets a right to run over her and play with her life? Not fun mate.

you are totally right!!
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Are you trying to justify Ranveer's greedy motives? Certainly he has all the right to show attitude but he has no right to play with someone's life. No one is forcing him to fall in love with Jazz, it's his own greedy need due to which Ranveer is doing all the drama (showing attitude etc.). Who's he to decide what Jazz deserves or does not deserve? What Ranveer is doing is called taking advantage of someone's genuine feelings and NOTHING can justify that.

beautifully saying khushi agree wid ur each n evry word..how can anyone say jazz deserves it...???.dats too wired i was not wrong to say ranveer is greedy n all r seeing dat ...ppl shouldnt b dat much crzy dat they jst forget the difference between rite n wrong...ranveer doing so totally wrong he is playing wid anyone s genuine feeling he has no right first u jst interfair in others life like say sorry to indian n all... who gave him dat rite at dat time???he has no right to give sin or watever without knowing anyone history y jazz was like this... for wat he taking revenge for jazz jst bcz he is heartbroken tu he will break others heart too dats simply not good n wrong...jazz insulted him he insulted jazz so much till yet...now playing wid her feelings y???is it rite???wired...n jazz desrves to b heartbroken no one cares if she will die except her pa...ranveer dnt cares if she die even he has no time to come...he is greedy so he come n ready to marry her...jazz deserves all this wowww dats a big jok...
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali.K

you are totally right!!

I can't beleive ppl actually find this type of behaviour acceptable. Now Jazz didn;t earn money, Paul did. Poor guy probably busted his behind. Ranveer feels he is entitled to some of that dough because he is prefers to be gigglo and wants to be Bada Adami. Sorry Ranveer is creep. Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@khushi - you perfectly said what I feel yar... nice post๐Ÿ‘
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

beautifully saying khushi agree wid ur each n evry word..how can anyone say jazz deserves it...???.dats too wired i was not wrong to say ranveer is greedy n all r seeing dat ...ppl shouldnt b dat much crzy dat they jst forget the difference between rite n wrong...ranveer doing so totally wrong he is playing wid anyone s genuine feeling he has no right first u jst interfair in others life like say sorry to indian n all... who gave him dat rite at dat time???he has no right to give sin or watever without knowing anyone history y jazz was like this... for wat he taking revenge for jazz jst bcz he is heartbroken tu he will break others heart too dats simply not good n wrong...jazz insulted him he insulted jazz so much till yet...now playing wid her feelings y???is it rite???wired...n jazz desrves to b heartbroken no one cares if she will die except her pa...ranveer dnt cares if she die even he has no time to come...he is greedy so he come n ready to marry her...jazz deserves all this wowww dats a big jok...

i dont know why you always get emotional...god know...i have gone through all your post & comment...it seems you have some personal grudge aganist someone...dear jis character ko aap greedy bolte hai na...so many ppls start liking him even  in his negative role..if you dont trust me you can check...topic...who is looking better ranbeer or daljeet..