Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Jazz a spoiled girl yes hated Indians because of her father
its not entirely her fault but when Ranveer had to go to his friends party in India where there is Indians only Jazz agreed and went .
Jazz been treated badly by Ranveer does not make it right on whatever she does wrong .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

booglepreetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jazz deserve all this... (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Awesome post...!! I hate when she offends indians &ranveer...bechara woh hamesha help karta hai...phir bhi baap beti aise karte hai...! Ab aise hi ranveer k peeche padi hai...

riya30ashishAashna_30

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpavni

Awesome post...!! I hate when she offends indians &ranveer...bechara woh hamesha help karta hai...phir bhi baap beti aise karte hai...! Ab aise hi ranveer k peeche padi hai...
I think u r ri8 Pavni di,Jazz always offend Indians n RanbeerAngry,pls sukirti's fans don't mind,its only a comment.But now she has started luving him,n am very happy abt thatBig smileSmileTongueLOL.Par jb pehle woh usko nahi like karti thi,tab bhi bechara Ranbeer uski help karta tha,so,thats y he's a very nice guy.Par phir bhi Jazz usko offend karti thi,I didn't liked thatAngry, n Mr.Pal woh toh samajhdar hai na,phir bhi woh bina kisi matlab ke,Ranbeer par rob jhaadte the,the kya,jhaadte hai,but woh bechara kabhi peeche nahi hata Jazz ki madad karne seClapStar.Very nice character of RanbeerClap.CV's ne bade he acche dhang se Ranbeer ka character portray kiya haiClap.Waise bhi Ashish ji jo bhi kar le unko woh suit karta haiClap,whether getting angryAngry,whether cryingCry,or laughingLOL,he luks too gud in Ranbeer's characterClap,n I luv his evil smile,soo cuteEmbarrassed.I like him very much.He's my favourite TV actor.Anyways he was ma fav.,he is ma fav.,n he will always remain ma fav..Embarrassed

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I dont think Jazz deserves this. Just because she hated indians and was rude before doesnt justify what Ranveer is doing. Everyone deserves a second chance. Jazz was acting spoiled and arrogant, I agree but when were drug addicts the best judge of right and wrong.
In my opinion, no girl deserves such a heartbreak!

boogle-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
agree wid anjali..

Just because Jazz had been rude towards him, he too treats her the same way.. then what is his greatness..? What Ranveer is doing to Jazz is wrong, irrespective of how Jazz behaved..

No gal deserves a heartbreak, watever the reason may be...

Edited by Priyamvada - 03 October 2012 at 11:08am

boogleanjali.K

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Are you trying to justify Ranveer's greedy motives? Certainly he has all the right to show attitude but he has no right to play with someone's life. No one is forcing him to fall in love with Jazz, it's his own greedy need due to which Ranveer is doing all the drama (showing attitude etc.). Who's he to decide what Jazz deserves or does not deserve? What Ranveer is doing is called taking advantage of someone's genuine feelings and NOTHING can justify that.

Just because Jazz foul-mouthed Indians, is a drug addict means any man gets a right to run over her and play with her life? Not fun mate.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 03 October 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01boogleanjali.K-Priyam-RidziPiaJazSimi

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i would say that she deserves this, but ranveer is doig it for the wrong reason too, that is why i do feel bad for her a little. if ranveer was doing it to teach her a lesson, that would be great. but for money - its kinda bad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

agree wid anjali..

Just because Jazz had been rude towards him, he too treats her the same way.. then what is his greatness..? What Ranveer is doing to Jazz is wrong, irrespective of how Jazz behaved..

No gal deserves a heartbreak, watever the reason may be...
Glad someone agreed. Coz this doesnt make sense. Just coz Jazz was rude to Ranveer, he has a right to destroy her life and break her heart and walk out on her? How is this justifiable?Confused

boogle-Priyam-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.