Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
friends,dont you think jazz desrerve this treatment from ranbeer,a spoiled girl..who always hate indians,always defy her father,drugaddict...how can ranbeer easily fall in love with her,when she always humiliate ranbeer...keep on saying dirty indians,hate you...if you justify jazz by giving the refence of her past or compliment her so called attitude...dont you think ranbeer has no right to show his attitude & said no to her love...even ranbeer has a past now,he is totally shatered after heartbreak...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awani.ashish31coolpavni.Tamanna.TaniiRaleighbcatRamanRKRaghav4Utaahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jazz deserve all this..." in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awani.ashish31

awani.ashish31

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
amazing post dear,jazz koi dhoodh ki dhuli nahi hai,she & her father always offend ranbeer,but he always save jazz from trouble...jazz always behave in a stupid manner,let her face all this...well done ranbeer...you look very sexy in bathtub...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.taahir004

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
wow,lovely post...jazz really deserved all this...ashish you look awesome in zee tv celebrations...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
jazz really deserve this from ranbeer...well done ranbeer...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
yes,we can say...becoz dono baap beti ne hamesha ranbeer ko offend kiya hai...let her realize the value of true love...

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
lovely post dear...she really deserved it...jazz apne aap ko kya samjhati hai...

abhiya_girl

Groupbie

abhiya_girl

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
no i dont think so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

booglepreetie

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I dnt know why but i feel no sympathy for Jazz.Just cant connect with her .I dnt like Ranveer and Jazz to be paired up together.I feel nothing towards Jazz dnt get me wrong Suku is a fab actress dut jazz i dnt like her and her attitude.She was so damn rude and arrogant and all of a sudden she realises she cant live without Ranveer.I think she deserves all this.I really like Sahiba and Ranveer and would love to see them together.
Thats just my opinion.

Edited by ameilia - 03 October 2012 at 8:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awani.ashish31coolpavniriya30ashishRaleighbcat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.