Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

The Most Creative Propsal Contest (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

beeny

Goldie

beeny

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
res
sudha it was a mind blowing OS pourity of love is der all over d Os just too good Thanx for PM
i just loved itBig smile

Edited by beeny - 11 October 2012 at 8:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Most Creative Propsal Contest (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TANHA_H

Goldie

TANHA_H

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Heart

TANHA_H

Goldie

TANHA_H

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Evil Smile

TANHA_H

Goldie

TANHA_H

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
awooosmClapClap

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Chemistry ne bana di Jodi- SwaRon OS

St. Josephine's School of Manali- Class of 10th C... waha ka ek bahut famous group of 4 friends-
Sharon Rai Prakash- School ki sabse beautiful ladki, school ki topper hain, dance main ekdum best hain, she writes amazing poetry, Cultural Secretary.
Reyaansh Singhania- School ka sabse handsome ladka, but ekdum nerdy type hain, and KR r a couple, the Head Boy, an excellent painter & dancer.
Swayam Shekhawat- School ka sabse sweet, philosophical aur calm ladka, He's the "gyaan guru" as school ka har insaan- isska opinion aur solution lete hain! He's the Head of all the Houses of our school (Somewhat like that magical hat in HP 1); He's a magical singer & dancer.
Kriya Ghai- St. Josephine's School Head Girl. Kriya aur Rey school ke "dancing couple" hain, she loves to dance & play the guitar.
Nywys, let's just switch to the last day of their 10th board exams.

Door

EXAM INVEGILATOR

Swayam

Sharon

Kriya

Rey

Rey *smiling to himself*: Finished!
He turns towards Kriya & tells her that he'll be waiting for her in the canteen.
Sharon tries to call Swayam many times' But Swayam' he's only interested in finishing his paper.
Sh *trying last time*: Swayam'.
Sw *irritated*: kya hua? Aadhe ghante se pareshaan kar rahi ho!
Sh *whispering*: Pareshaan? Tumhe? Mein? Pareshaan toh tumne mujhe kar rakha hain Swayam! Uthte-baithte, soote-jaagte, mein sirf tumhaare baare main sochti hu! Aur tum keh rahe ho ki mein' MEIN TUMHE PARESHAAN KAR RAHI HU? *taking a deep breath* chuck it! *giving him a chit* tumhaare liye hain! It's something only for u' pad lena!
He takes the chit & reads it.
Swayam,
I still remember the first time I saw you.
In your eyes,
I saw black shining light.
Now for that view I was gonna love you,
like no one loved you...
like I loved never anyone before'
I LOVE YOU SWAYAM.
Sharon.
Shock, surprise, 440 watt/volt ka jhatka, dumb-founded, astounded' all this was an understatement for him. Never in the WILDEST, WACKIEST, WEIRDEST OF HIS DREAMS ANDR IMAGINAMTION had he thought that SHARON RAI PRAKASH LOVED HIM.
Sw: Sharon, yeh' yeh kya hain?
Sh *irritated*: waddaya mean kya hain? Illiterate ho ki mujhse pooch rahe ho ki kya hain?
Sw: no obviously not! But' wat does this mean?
Sh *royally irritated & shouting*: EFFING HELL! IT MEANS THAT I LOVE YOU SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT!
She realized that she's in the class & she just confessed her true feelings for Swayam'
(btw, dnt wrry guys! Teacher bahar gaya tha phone attend karne ke liye *wink*)
Sh *mumbling*: Shit!
Teacher *entering class*: kya hua? Everything alright?
Sharon just submitted her paper & went towards the terrace.
Sw & KR were shocked beyond belief' they also submitted their papers & soon reached the terrace.
Sw: care to explain Sharon tumne jo kaha CR main' I mean, is this the time to confess to me?
Sh: toh kab karti? Jab tum holidays ke liye nikalte tab? Ya' ya phir, jab tum station pe hote aur mein typical hindi-film style main wait karti ki kab tum peeche palat ke dekho aur mein yeh samjhu ki tum bhi mujhse'.
Swayam just blocked her words by placing his lips over hers & started kissing her softly' Sharon at first resisted, but then she kissed him back passionately.
Sw *pulling apart bcz of lack of air*: I LOVE YOU TOO SHARON!
With this, he pulled her in a hug' engulfing her presence inside him' Sharon also hugged him back thereby starting their perfect love story'

Edited by kriyaanshd3 - 17 October 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21enrique305GayatriJethaniEssence..TANHA_HArShiDelenazona_malikCrazy4AshVikRadiance.AwesomeSauce.Cookielicious

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hope u all like my story

Edited by kriyaanshd3 - 17 October 2012 at 11:19pm

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety-reylover

Okay as soon as I heard about it I started to pendown my thoughts'which are only and only on KRIYANSH '''.i hope we can post more than one story!

Too all my frenz'.bif u don't like or comment it on the commenting thread u are dead!DeadROFL

Lol'meri bak bak bandh kart hi hun'and lets go to the update!

Njoy'Big smile

A proposal (KRIYANSH)

ConfusedConfusedConfused with the title???? Don't be ''..lets directly go to the point'.

It was St.louis College'.it as usual happening! But there was the most happening thing going on in the college canteen!

There was a proposal going on! The crowd was there excited gosping because it the gal who was proposing

Shocked??????????????? So was the crowd!

Kria : (she was on her knees) rey, aaj maine in sab logo ke samne apna pyaar Kabul karna chathi hun! Ya rey the time I was you at the pub in dehradhun'.tab se hi I had lost somewhere'the time you used to look at me'I used to feel as if the time should stop here and you should be staring at me '.i can do a llhh with you all my life! At rdx's party'the nite we spend'a nite where you could have done anything and everything'.instead you did nothing'.i felt awesome when you fought with those canteen boyz for me!! The day of footloose when u came to wish me luck'I was on top of my world!! I have saved all your chat'recorded each and every phone call'.the day you accepted my fb request '.i was on cloud nine''..the day I don't fight or say sorry to you my day does not ends' I was gald to have a Edward like u! this Edward makes this bella complete!

You my line cutter'.will you been mine, and never ever cut my line of love!? I am ready to spend my rest of life with you'coz it makes me complete when you are with me! I want every morning when I wake up you should be besides me'every nite I close my eyes after saying a "GOOD NITE" to you'''''    I want that my last breath should be in your arms' I love you '

Rey: sif  I love you bolti toh bhi bhot hota'..i love you too my kria!! I mean my baatcutter!!

okay so i kept it short and sweet hope you liked it! 

short n cuteee keepit upClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi_reyloverPunjabiKudi_17taniya_dostii

shubhi82

shubhi82

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
thanqqq...the proposal was awesomeCat Icon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top