Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

The Most Creative Propsal Contest (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

d3fan4eva

Goldie

d3fan4eva

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Super sweet proposal..
Nd luvd rey's dialogue:sirf I luv u bolti to bhi Bohot tha..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhu89roshnithedivadhaakshushivi_reylover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Most Creative Propsal Contest (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keetha...

keetha...

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hehehe... Awesome proposal... Loved it thanks 4 the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi_reylover

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

As I Stood Still - SwaRon

I am on no one's side. I walk on my path forward blindly without deviating. I don't pay heed to anyone's admonishments nor do I entertain any. I was flying over the picturesque sight, the blue ocean calm and serene, the setting sun was shining bright and with each step of mine spread beautiful colors in the sky. The white sand down was no less as it sparkled and bounced with the play of light breeze around.

I felt the presence of another soul as I witnessed Swayam and Sharon swaying to joyful music. Sharon, timely was over her inhibitions and so was he. He held her close to him with his hands around her waist and her hands, on his chest. Their soul, were held captive by their eyes as they showered pure love.

I could read her thoughts and this was no less a dream to her. Hope to her was the lightening that strikes on a pitch - dark night. It brightens one's world just for a second and leaves just as abruptly. But with me on her side, she had committed to hold on to the very lightening and wait for the dark clouds to pour down and leave a clear sky behind.

The song ended as he took her hand to his and walked along. The sun was down and the, now up full moon aroused some unsaid emotions.

They walked hand in hand with their bare feet making in footprints on the wet sand as they enjoyed each other's company and the timely water that rushed through their feet, the feel of mist from the ocean against their skin made the moment more magical. The moonlight shined so bright when he gently took her in a passionate kiss savoring the saltiness and then her sweet lips as she raised her on the toes and wrapped her arms around him.

He looked in to her blushing eyes and went down on his knees with a beautiful diamond ring shining bright along the gracious moonlight.

He said,

Sharon, I Love you, my motto in life Is to see you comfortable and happy. I want to grow old with you your face is the first I wish to wake each morning to. The kiss we just shared was so magical, your presence and aura transforms me, I want to kiss you every living day of my life and feel what I just felt.

And, you are the only reason to my existence and my only shot at happiness, will you be mine forever and Ever.

He looked at her astound eyes as a lone tear escaped as she blinked the pain away, this was her time to cherish and consume all the love. She smiled and nodded as he slipped the ring in to her tender finger. She broke in to a lighter sob as he engulfed her in to his arms comforting her. The warm sensation melted her and she rightly felt loved.

He let her go and cleared the pearl drop from her face, he gently stroked her cheeks and let his thumb trace her lips, her skin shivered beneath his exploring and teasing fingers. Everything felt right and she wanted this more then ever as she leaned forward and slowly shut her eyes and parted her lips, inviting. He took control just as immediately and kissed her passionately. She moved her hands to the back of his neck circling up down his long dark hair as he pulled her close claiming the mesmerizing moment.

I as 'TIME' stood still, leaving the two beautiful souls to relish their moment a while longer as the blanket of stars and moon stood witnessing their promise to each other.

I Love you Swayam, she said as she placed her head over his chest, he moved the soft strand of hair and whispered his promises of love in to her ear. They stood in each other's embrace blissfully happy as the tall lighthouse from far behind showered the light as its own promise for their bright future.

Hope you guys liked it. 

Please leave your comments on the commenting thread.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3223988&PID=66469408&#66469408

Sudha

Edited by Sudha-SK - 09 October 2012 at 7:01am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995swaron50001stluvshantanushikha31Diva_Majnuswaron_ssshubhi82WeasleyIsKinglifezfunstarryLove_skunajswaron_lovemili1987mahak_28gargicoolsilver6stringssiliya21roshnithedivakool kanztashu20Aashu14Vaddymohitmohanty19paro1311Trupti09vaishali_mhaske_Deepika_MimiVruShanmegsyAnomic_lonerBusyIndivaBee--MiNi--Ananya.SwaRonSatluvsd3...CryBaby...shivi_reyloveridiot_boxRia_SwaRonTANHA_Hswa-ronsreya19roypooja123456-Snehaa-lyfisbeautifulArdour.MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Radioactive.Gratitude_MeTanuka_TanHasweetangelpayalgupta.aditi20Anindita91sakshibshahSawyer_TomEffaciousshreyasi28--Tanzz--LuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikaish_swaronAnanyaVruShan..euphoria..ShrutikaSwaRonDewdrops.ShaKunRadiance.pratik54000nj_SRKholicCrazy4AshVikRafz.Comics_Music.HPHolic-3-Nia-Sree...BeulaSwaRonkritzzz_ArShamanasie23ABBY92bluelashesshaani2209marauderSuku_SwaRonnami2811Aquilia_AditiCookieliciousBorn2Danceblue_anShilpa_SwaRonnature2

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
res

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Beautifull Beautiful BeautifulClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey