Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

The Most Creative Propsal Contest (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 14

kritzzz_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
amazing proposals!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Most Creative Propsal Contest (Page 10)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Effacious

IF-Dazzler

Effacious

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
eeeppp... Nams that ws amazinggg... I loved it... Dat fireworks... Evrything ws just amazinggg... Lovely os dear...

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
wowieee nams amazinggg os dear,,,,,,,i m loving itBig smile

--Tanzz--

IF-Dazzler

--Tanzz--

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Awesome as usual:) i am really very sorry for being so late sudha.hope you understand the reason dear...hugs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Note 

Because of some problem the date of submiting  the proposal have been extended from 25th oct 2012 to 28th oct 2012

sorry for the inconnivance caused please co operate 

and   now you guys have more time for ur stories

Thanks you

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

enrique305vaishukarthikashivi_reyloverLuvAly_KriYanshanniemathiaskrSnoweyRoxxy47anjali22CookieliciousBorn2Dancelovely7010crazyskyaishu3003

maddieee

IF-Dazzler

maddieee

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
hey it's a mindblowing OS... loved it

lovely7010

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely7010

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Heya!! a small Kriyansh OS from me. Hope you guys like it.

***Will you be my Juliet?***

It was yet another day'.Nothing special in it. Every one's busy with their daily chores. A girl was waiting outside her apartment for her so-called best friend who was never on time especially when they had to go out somewhere. She was tired of waiting from the past half-an-hour. She tried calling a hell number of times but this guys was just impossible, he wouldn't pick up her call neither would he be on time. She was sure now; she's going to rip his head as soon as she sees him. As she turned around to return inside her her house, a black BMW stopped in front of her making a screeching sound drawing her attention. Out of the care came out a hot and handsome hunk who knew he was in danger now.

There stood her best friend or Mr.Late Latif, as she called him often. She was glaring at him. As expected he started his excuses

"Sorry sorry I know I'm late again but the alarm had stopped working I don't know how...and moreover you know Mumbai's traffic..."
"You always do this REY" the girl said
"Baat cutter sorry yaar...promise next time this won't repeat"
"I've been listening to the same dialogue since ages"
"Sorrry jaan"
"huh this is not fair...you every time do this". He just chuckled at this. Whenever he was late he would cutely ask her for forgiveness and would call her jaan. She didn't know why but whenever rey called her jaan her heart would melt and it actually felt pleasing to her ears and made her feel special.

"So let's go ma'am" He said opening the door for her like a perfect gentleman. She smiled at him and sat inside the car. Soon they reached the movie theatre. As soon as both of them got down people were starting at them with awe as they were looking like a perfect couple.

Rey's attire:http://cdn2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/168/292/925/dior-homme-dress-shirt-men-s-casual-fashion-t-shirts-e7aef.jpg

Kriya's attire:http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/528733359/Party_Dresses_teenage_party_wear_girls_party.jpg

Rey had booked tickets for a romantic movie. As soon as kriya stepped inside the theatre she found it different than usual. The walls very decorated with purple orchids, which were her favorite and other decoration stuff was used a little to make the hall look quite appealing.

"Rey isn't it strange here?? I mean no theatre is ever decorated with such things!!" she said with a confused look on her face. Though she liked it in fact say loved it but she still found it weird.
"Uffo sweetheart this shouldn't be bothering you we're here for the movie so let's just take our seats before the film starts" Rey replied.

She agreed to this but there were still many questions in her mind. Ignoring this she concentrated the movie which had just begun. Poor soul what did she knew, this decoration was extremely for her. The first half of the movie was quite good but our hero rey was just waiting for the interval. He couldn't wait any longer. And looks like the universe ji was also on his side, his prayers had been answered and the interval was here. Everyone started going out including kriyansh. Kriya was walking ahead and rey behind her. But as they reached in the middle of the aisle located just exactly in center of the whole theatre, he caught her wrist and stopped her from going further. As he did this the lights went off leaving leaving everyone including kriya confused. Before anyone could object a small video started playing on the screen. It was actually a VM made by rey which had all her best memories, the time they spent together, her cute expressions and everything. Kriya was shocked on seeing this. She didn't have any words to describe her feelings. She continued looking at the video with a huge smile on her face. Even the others present were smiling. At the end of the video it was written, "Miss baat cutter, I love you".

Soon the lights were turned on and rey went on his knees and started speaking "Kriya I don't know from where to start or how to start but all know is that you are very special for me. The day I met you, I knew I fell for you. Initially we both started with fights but ended up being best buddies. But my feelings for you are more than a best friend's feelings. I want us to move ahead. I know you feel for me in the same way like I do but fri bhi you keep giving us the tag of best friends, special friends etc etc. When I call you jaan I really do mean it because you are my life. I want to hug you forever, feel you in my arms, make you feel special for the rest of my life. I want my day to start with you and end with you. Because I love you'love from the bottom of heart...love you like those countless stars...Will you accept this Romeo's love?? Will you be my Juliet???"

Kriya became numb for a few minutes on hearing this. She pulled rey up on his feet and hugged him tight and whispered a "I love you too" in ears. The people present started clapping for them. Finally they pulled apart and then rey slipped a beautiful diamond ring in her finger. At this point rose petals started showering on her. She was surprised. Those petals were sliding down her soft skin making her feel happy. She soon found that they were tied up in a bunch on the ceiling and made them look like a decorative item. Rey was the mastermind behind this.

People congratulated them saying "u look prefect together, sweet couple, made for each other etc etc" The rest of the movie they enjoyed cuddling against each other, never leaving the other and last not the least kissing each other. Since rey had booked the whole last row, they didn't have any disturbance in their romance. Both the Romeo and Juliet spent a quality time.

So how was it?? Liked it?? If yes then hit the like tab and do leave your reviews in the commenting thread.

Edited by lovely7010 - 20 October 2012 at 7:02am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

Diksha97-swaron-priyasogani8honeyangelAnyaa_KriYaanshkriyaanshurockramya26siliya21-Shravzz-arsha.kriyaanshDeepu_krfannismroshnithedivagrungta11senoritashweta--devilish--Elegant_DivyasharuKR-FrozenRain-vaishukarthikaenrique305GayatriJethanirock_ruviCHOCOLATEKRIYAkittu_arshashivi_reylovercool_star14love_arsha-Pia-Essence..anniemathiaskrSaumya_D3ArShaAngelssweetangelpayal--RAINA--LuvAly_KriYanshEffaciousPunjabiKudi_17only_kriyansh..Roop..Dewdrops.ShaKunshalini_arshaRadiance.Pihu.k11sumimitaCrazy4AshVikPumpkinnbasket_101--Shukti--..nams..NocturnalBeingshaffy_arsha-Neethu-HR-DMG4lifegal.angelyogini64dancersqueenluv_arshacrazyskyMadhu_ArShaadditive_monayasnigdha_arshaAwesomeSauce.anjali22HetuChaseVS-shenz-Born2Danceglmorous_divaKAS_Nisha_ArShaaishu3003-Ocean.eyes-

..Roop..

IF-Rockerz

..Roop..

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
woww it was really nice...
rey propose kriya vo b theatre me...
luvd it...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top