Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update...
d title was perfect...
loved it...😊
DianaPrince thumbnail
Swaron-united for life

She got off her car. As her steps touched the floor adorned with red roses, she was looking beautiful in a red saree.

There in the company of his friends he muttered,''Sharon...''

Vicky :'' yaar Swayam,tu abhi tak Sharon ko bhula nahin paya!inn dus saalon mein tujhe koi aur nahin mili kya?''

Swayam : bahut mili, par unse pyaar nahin kar paya''

Swayam ran to the gate but he could not see anyone.

A little bit dissapointed, after some 30 minutes, he saw her sitting alone away from the crowd. Yes! This was the best moment of his life...He had the time to meet his love once again.

She was surrounded with lights, red roses, and silence.

He quietly goes by her side...''hi, Sharon...'' he said hesitantly.
She turned back and she wad surprised to see him. But it was a pleasent one, as her condition was as similar as Swayam.

"hi..'',she replied.
She was very happy to see him but she couldnot express herself openly in front of him.

Swayam: kaisi ho ?
Sharon : fine...aur tum?
Swayam: great. Acchi...acchi lag rahi ho.
Sharon: thank you. Tum bhi acche lag rahe ho.
Swayam: thanks

After a long pause they both said at the same time,tumne!
They both smiled at each other...
Swayam: pehle tum kaho...
Sharon: ok...tum aaj akele aye ho. I meam tumhare saath koi hai kya?
Swayam: nahin. Meri shaadi abhi tak nahin hui.
Sharon: maine yeh nahin poocha.
Swayam: lekin tum yehi jana chahti ho ke, tumhare baad meri zindagi mein koun aya...koi nahin. Mera pehla aur akri...

He could not complete his phrase as he saw tears rolling off her cheek...the tears which she was holding till now.

He wiped her tears. Both his hands, on her cheeks...

Swayam: sharon rona band karo...mein tumhare aankhon mein asoon nahi dekh sakta...please
Sharon: lekin tum bhi to ro rahe ho...

Swayam: main issi liye ro raha hoon kyunki mein khush hoon.
Sharon: litne saloon tak kahan tne tum?

Swayam: jahan tha, inn dus saalon mein main aage nahin bar paaya ...Meri jaan  tujmein atki thi...

Sharon: i'm sorry Swayam
Swayam: you don't have to be...tum jo chaho mujhe keh sakte ho lekin mujhe kabhi akela mat choro...
Mera dil toh hamesha tumhare liye dharakta hai...jabse maine umhe dekha.

Sharon: Tumhe kya lagta hai ke intne samay tak mein main tumhare bina khush reh saki.
I am not strong Swayam...not without you...
 Jab tum mere saath nahin ho tab i feel helpless...i feel lost

Swayam : jab hum donon ki aisi halat hai toh hum saath kyun nahin hai...humare beech itni dooriyan kyun hai...

Sharon: yeh sab meri vajah se hai... Swayam...i...i want to say that...i still...lo...
He did not let her complete what she was about to say.
He went onto his knees and said

Sharon...WIll YOU MARRY ME????

SHe could not believe what he just said.
She was crying , she was smiling...It was like heaven for her.

She ran and hugged him.

"yes,i will...I LOVE YOU SWAYAM"

He took out a ring from his coat.

Swayam: yeh maine pehle liya tha,leki kabhi mauka nahin mila tumhe deneka.

Finally they are together,in each others arms, bonded for life.
A day, an unexpected proposal, so much intensity, that's Swaron's love story...unexpect the expected...

Swayam: ab chalein, humari vajah se Vicky aur Neha ki shaadi ruki hui hai...

They went, together , holding each others hands,a smile on their face ...united for life.

Edited by Divya.n.t - 11 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very sweet and emotional OS.. Thanks for sharing! :)
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Divya beautiful and very touching. Loved it.
Diksha97 thumbnail
"Marry Me"

Hey...

This is Diksha...I think U wud think its kinda wierd but its the way I have imagined my Proposal...

Hope u guys Like it...

And yes for Atmoshphere...Please turn on you speakers and Play 'Ishq Wala Love' ...My fav..

We were just sitting on our regular HangOut Place that was on the sea shore ...on a semi-constructed wall which was semi-constructed since the time we didnt even acknowledged each other...we come here whenever we want to spend some time together " In Private"...
all the days here spent with her were always Special but today was more than Special...

I never thought That I Reyaansh would ever Fall for girl who dint crashed on our first sight like other girls did. 

Kria, yeah, that was her Pretty sweet name ... the one with anger yet gorgeous eyes , the one with red but cute nose , the one with poison yet beautiful Lips ...

I was going to Propose her today...

First I thought like any other Boyfriend I should make huge decorations in public with roses and diamonds and public but knowing kria, she was different, differently adorable ...

She wud want it ...just my beautiful words..she was someone who didnt showed her emotions ...

She would never want that our moments shud turn into a Gossip ...

She was playing the Thumb Game which every 12 year old lyks to play...
She never outdone me in this game ..yeah and Miss. Never to quit never quits...

She was concentrating and her I was laying my eyes on her...
"What r u looking at??" she asked looking up..
"You." I said loosing my senses
"Hmmm..." she said looking back...

"You know Reyaansh ..today Vicky was so sleepy that he was continuosly slipping frm the deskh and..."she blabbered while for me I was looking at her..drinking as much as I can...

"Marry me." I said ...

A pin drop silence...

"wha...What?" she said looking in my eyes trying to find an answer.was I joking or was I serious...

"Marry me ...I want you to be in my arms everyday I wake up, I want  to see you cooking in our kitchen while I hug you, I want to  celebrate our anniversaries , I want to make Love to you, I want to have Kids with you , I want to Grow Old with you, I want to tease you, I want that my every  beautiful memory should be with you, I..I want to Marry you Kria."

"U r not kidding ,right??"

"no, I m not !!" I said almost like a whisper ...

My usual answer would have been...

" no, m just playing a prank on u, u idiot!!" but I was in no state to argue...

"Yes, I will " she said with a happiness in her voice..

And she hugged me with all her might not letting me go...to say that ' she was mine, and I was his...noone can separate us...' 

We didnt kissed just because we wanted to hear each other's heartbeat that wasnow Beating for us...Officially...

PS: how was it???Please do tell by commenting on the commenting thread ..he link is given on 1st Page...

PSS: My two other OS'
                          Sometimes Perfection needs to be Imperfect
                         https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3169936 

Oops!when I was caught Red Handed 
                           https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3171667   
Diksha97 thumbnail
"Marry Me"

Hey...

This is Diksha...I think U wud think its kinda wierd but its the way I have imagined my Proposal...

Hope u guys Like it...

And yes for Atmoshphere...Please turn on you speakers and Play 'Ishq Wala Love' ...My fav..

We were just sitting on our regular HangOut Place that was on the sea shore ...on a semi-constructed wall which was semi-constructed since the time we didnt even acknowledged each other...we come here whenever we want to spend some time together " In Private"...
all the days here spent with her were always Special but today was more than Special...

I never thought That I Reyaansh would ever Fall for girl who dint crashed on our first sight like other girls did. 

Kria, yeah, that was her Pretty sweet name ... the one with anger yet gorgeous eyes , the one with red but cute nose , the one with poison yet beautiful Lips ...

I was going to Propose her today...

First I thought like any other Boyfriend I should make huge decorations in public with roses and diamonds and public but knowing kria, she wasdifferent, differently adorable ...

She wud want it ...just my beautiful words..she was someone who didnt showed her emotions ...

She would never want that our moments shud turn into a Gossip ...

She was playing the Thumb Game which every 12 year old lyks to play...
She never outdone me in this game ..yeah and Miss. Never to quit never quits...

She was concentrating and her I was laying my eyes on her...
"What r u looking at??" she asked looking up..
"You." I said loosing my senses
"Hmmm..." she said looking back...

"You know Reyaansh ..today Vicky was so sleepy that he was continuosly slipping frm the deskh and..."she blabbered while for me I was looking at her..drinking as much as I can...

"Marry me." I said ...

A pin drop silence...

"wha...What?" she said looking in my eyes trying to find an answer.was I joking or was I serious...

"Marry me ...I want you to be in my arms everyday I wake up, I want  to see you cooking in our kitchen while I hug you, I want to  celebrate our anniversaries , I want to make Love to you, I want to have Kids with you , I want to Grow Old with you, I want to tease you, I want that my every  beautiful memory should be with you, I..I want to Marry you Kria."

"U r not kidding ,right??"

"no, I m not !!" I said almost like a whisper ...

My usual answer would have been...

" no, m just playing a prank on u, u idiot!!" but I was in no state to argue...

"Yes, I will " she said with a happiness in her voice..

And she hugged me with all her might not letting me go...to say that ' she was mine, and I was his...noone can separate us...' 

We didnt kissed just because we wanted to hear each other's heartbeat that wasnow Beating for us...Officially...

PS: how was it???Please do tell by commenting on the commenting thread ..he link is given on 1st Page...

PSS: My two other OS'
                          Sometimes Perfection needs to be Imperfect
                         https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3169936 

Oops!when I was caught Red Handed 
                           https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3171667