Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi_reylover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay as soon as I heard about it I started to pendown my thoughts'which are only and only on KRIYANSH '''.i hope we can post more than one story!

Too all my frenz'.bif u don't like or comment it on the commenting thread u are dead!🤢🤣

Lol'meri bak bak bandh kart hi hun'and lets go to the update!

Njoy'😃

A proposal (KRIYANSH)

😕😕Confused with the title???? Don't be ''..lets directly go to the point'.

It was St.louis College'.it as usual happening! But there was the most happening thing going on in the college canteen!

There was a proposal going on! The crowd was there excited gosping because it the gal who was proposing

Shocked??????????????? So was the crowd!

Kria : (she was on her knees) rey, aaj maine in sab logo ke samne apna pyaar Kabul karna chathi hun! Ya rey the time I was you at the pub in dehradhun'.tab se hi I had lost somewhere'the time you used to look at me'I used to feel as if the time should stop here and you should be staring at me '.i can do a llhh with you all my life! At rdx's party'the nite we spend'a nite where you could have done anything and everything'.instead you did nothing'.i felt awesome when you fought with those canteen boyz for me!! The day of footloose when u came to wish me luck'I was on top of my world!! I have saved all your chat'recorded each and every phone call'.the day you accepted my fb request '.i was on cloud nine''..the day I don't fight or say sorry to you my day does not ends' I was gald to have a Edward like u! this Edward makes this bella complete!

You my line cutter'.will you been mine, and never ever cut my line of love!? I am ready to spend my rest of life with you'coz it makes me complete when you are with me! I want every morning when I wake up you should be besides me'every nite I close my eyes after saying a "GOOD NITE" to you'''''    I want that my last breath should be in your arms' I love you '

Rey: sif  I love you bolti toh bhi bhot hota'..i love you too my kria!! I mean my baatcutter!!

okay so i kept it short and sweet hope you liked it! 

Edited by sweety-reylover - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very entertaining proposal really...you really rock with this dude...
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww. . . . . .
Super cute proposal. . .
Lovd it. . .
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing proposal 😃...
Loved it ❤️.
-Shravzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweet and cute proposal...
Amazing one...
Loved it dear...😃
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow
awesome

d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super sweet proposal..
Nd luvd rey's dialogue:sirf I luv u bolti to bhi Bohot tha..
keetha... thumbnail
Hehehe... Awesome proposal... Loved it thanks 4 the pm
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

As I Stood Still - SwaRon

I am on no one's side. I walk on my path forward blindly without deviating. I don't pay heed to anyone's admonishments nor do I entertain any. I was flying over the picturesque sight, the blue ocean calm and serene, the setting sun was shining bright and with each step of mine spread beautiful colors in the sky. The white sand down was no less as it sparkled and bounced with the play of light breeze around.

I felt the presence of another soul as I witnessed Swayam and Sharon swaying to joyful music. Sharon, timely was over her inhibitions and so was he. He held her close to him with his hands around her waist and her hands, on his chest. Their soul, were held captive by their eyes as they showered pure love.

I could read her thoughts and this was no less a dream to her. Hope to her was the lightening that strikes on a pitch - dark night. It brightens one's world just for a second and leaves just as abruptly. But with me on her side, she had committed to hold on to the very lightening and wait for the dark clouds to pour down and leave a clear sky behind.

The song ended as he took her hand to his and walked along. The sun was down and the, now up full moon aroused some unsaid emotions.

They walked hand in hand with their bare feet making in footprints on the wet sand as they enjoyed each other's company and the timely water that rushed through their feet, the feel of mist from the ocean against their skin made the moment more magical. The moonlight shined so bright when he gently took her in a passionate kiss savoring the saltiness and then her sweet lips as she raised her on the toes and wrapped her arms around him.

He looked in to her blushing eyes and went down on his knees with a beautiful diamond ring shining bright along the gracious moonlight.

He said,

Sharon, I Love you, my motto in life Is to see you comfortable and happy. I want to grow old with you your face is the first I wish to wake each morning to. The kiss we just shared was so magical, your presence and aura transforms me, I want to kiss you every living day of my life and feel what I just felt.

And, you are the only reason to my existence and my only shot at happiness, will you be mine forever and Ever.

He looked at her astound eyes as a lone tear escaped as she blinked the pain away, this was her time to cherish and consume all the love. She smiled and nodded as he slipped the ring in to her tender finger. She broke in to a lighter sob as he engulfed her in to his arms comforting her. The warm sensation melted her and she rightly felt loved.

He let her go and cleared the pearl drop from her face, he gently stroked her cheeks and let his thumb trace her lips, her skin shivered beneath his exploring and teasing fingers. Everything felt right and she wanted this more then ever as she leaned forward and slowly shut her eyes and parted her lips, inviting. He took control just as immediately and kissed her passionately. She moved her hands to the back of his neck circling up down his long dark hair as he pulled her close claiming the mesmerizing moment.

I as 'TIME' stood still, leaving the two beautiful souls to relish their moment a while longer as the blanket of stars and moon stood witnessing their promise to each other.

I Love you Swayam, she said as she placed her head over his chest, he moved the soft strand of hair and whispered his promises of love in to her ear. They stood in each other's embrace blissfully happy as the tall lighthouse from far behind showered the light as its own promise for their bright future.

Hope you guys liked it. 

Please leave your comments on the commenting thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/66469408

Sudha

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
Beautifull Beautiful Beautiful👏👏