Joined: 13 April 2012
Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:02am
| IP Logged
I passed my high school in 2012 with 84.2 % aggregate and 88.75 % in best four subjects. I have dropped for one year to prepare for some entrance exams but I'm highly doubtful that I'm gonna clear them.. so in case I apply for a BSc course next year in DU (BSc Zoology) will I be treted at par with the non drop outs or will my best four % be decreased by 5%.. because my cousin said that the % for dropouts is decreased by 5% in the admission procedure.
Go to top
, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi University...?
" in Members Lounge
forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW
Forum Quick Jump
Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted
Join India-forums Today!
Be the part of India's biggest discussion portal.
Itís easy to Join and itís free.
Here's why members would love to be a part of India-Forums.com:
- Interact with more then 650000+ members from all over the world.
- Missed your favorite show? Read our Daily updates on different shows.
- Get the videos of all your favorite shows.
- Read the reviews of the latest movie released.
- Know more about your favourite celebrity.
- Get the latest news on bollywood and telly world.
Register now while itís free!
Already a member? Close this window and log in.