Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Happy with Jazzveer track??

Poll Question: Are u happy with the way Jazzveer track is moving?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.13%]
24 [51.06%]
0 [0.00%]
21 [44.68%]
1 [2.13%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Namaste, aadab sasriakal Isshqians..

Howdy doing?

Well, I'm here with this poll cuz I'm so very disappointed with Jazzveer track! We all have been daydreaming about Jazzveer story to begin..Day Dreaming
When it started we were so very happy to see Suku n Ashish.. But looks like our happiness was a matter of few days.. Jazzveer's track is turning into something else..Broken Heart

As a fan, I had assumed Ranveer would be Jazz's knight in shining armor, always protecting her n will finally be the person she needed in her life.. but well, what I'm seeing is Ranveer is just another jerk!

A jerk who doesn't care for a gal's feelings.. I felt so bad for Jazz yesterday, she was being nice, trying to profess her feelings n he just walked away giving that evil smile, as she stood there teary eyedShocked

I'm so pissed off with Ranveer's evil look, that creepy smile.. I know he underwent a heartbreak and his sole purpose is to earn money and teach a lesson to sahiba.. But still why being rude with Jazz? Does it help him in any way...Confused

I'm also equally disappointed wid Jazz.. wat they showed in the earlier episodes was completely forgotten and they are portraying her as a weak, sluggish girl!! What happened to the Jazz who's brave, bold enough to talk to her father in a stern tone, a gal who is strong independent & a brit citizen!!?

Instead we see her today as a fan girl trying to get Ranveer's attention, desperately planning to get close to him despite him pushing her away..

My post is not anyway related to the actors, as you guys know I love both Suku n Ashish, such a talented actors they are..Approve I'm just letting out my frustration...Cry

Yes.. I'm VERY disappointed with Jazzveer's track n I hope CVs change their story asap!

N CVs -

Dont turn Jazz into a freak!

And plz dont make Ranveer evil, I cant watch him giving evil looks, evil smile and all.. he's a HERO for god's sake..

I
'm sorry if my post offended anyone. N plz share ur views guys.. I wanna know if I'm the only one who is feeling this way, Plz VOTE & comment..

Note:

And please refrain from bashing anyone/or this post as it is not meant to offend or degrade any actor(s). Just comment if u r happy or not.. thank you

Edited by Priyamvada - 03 October 2012 at 4:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01boogleAashna_30anjali.K.Sukirticious.taahir004Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy with Jazzveer track??" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Namaste, aadab sasriakal Isshqians..

Howdy doing?

Well, I'm here with this poll cuz I'm so very disappointed with Jazzveer track! We all have been daydreaming about Jazzveer story to begin..Day Dreaming
When it started we were so very happy to see Suku n Ashish.. But looks like our happiness was a matter of few days.. Jazzveer's track is turning into something else..Broken Heart

As a fan, I had assumed Ranveer would be Jazz's knight in shining armor, always protecting her n will finally be the person she needed in her life.. but well, what I'm seeing is Ranveer is just another jerk!

A jerk who doesn't care for a gal's feelings.. I felt so bad for Jazz yesterday, she was being nice, trying to profess her feelings n he just walked away giving that evil smile, as she stood there teary eyedShocked

I'm so pissed off with Ranveer's evil look, that creepy smile.. I know he underwent a heartbreak and his sole purpose is to earn money and teach a lesson to sahiba.. But still why being rude with Jazz? Does it help him in any way...Confused

I'm also equally disappointed wid Jazz.. wat they showed in the earlier episodes was completely forgotten and they are portraying her as a weak, sluggish girl!! What happened to the Jazz who's brave, bold enough to talk to her father in a stern tone, a gal who is strong independent & a brit citizen!!?

Instead we see her today as a fan girl trying to get Ranveer's attention, desperately planning to get close to him despite him pushing her away..

My post is not anyway related to the actors, as you guys know I love both Suku n Ashish, such a talented actors they are..Approve I'm just letting out my frustration...Cry

Yes.. I'm VERY disappointed with Jazzveer's track n I hope CVs change their story asap!

N CVs -

Dont turn Jazz into a freak!

And plz dont make Ranveer evil, I cant watch him giving evil looks, evil smile and all.. he's a HERO for god's sake..

I
'm sorry if my post offended anyone. N plz share ur views guys.. I wanna know if I'm the only one who is feeling this way, Plz VOTE & comment..

Thanks Embarrassed

oh dear i understand what you want to say...dont feel frustrated...ranbeers character will definately improve...keep smiling..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
thanks tanya...

I hope it will change...

taahir004

IF-Stunnerz

taahir004

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Hopefully Jazzveer track improves at the moment Ranveer is using reverse phycology on Jazz and this is something that is somewhat normal with guys , so no complaints from me on this

Ranveer still wants to score big but his way of using Jazz to obtain this will hurt her , it will take him a long time to fall inlove with her he has to clear his mind of Sahiba and get over the that painful chapter his mistake is using Jazz and thus not allowing for a true friendship to develop

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.Kristen23

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Hopefully Jazzveer track improves at the moment Ranveer is using reverse phycology on Jazz and this is something that is somewhat normal with guys , so no complaints from me on this

Ranveer still wants to score big but his way of using Jazz to obtain this will hurt her , it will take him a long time to fall inlove with her he has to clear his mind of Sahiba and get over the that painful chapter his mistake is using Jazz and thus not allowing for a true friendship to develop
you are absolutely right...i dont know why ppls are not ready to understand ranbeers state of mind..ashish will never play any misleading character..

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

oh yes,ppls making hasty comments about ranbeers character...have no depth to understand a psycology of a person,who lost everything in his life...my friends will never criticize mr.pal when he behave very rude to ranbeer even,he saved his spoiled daughter...they will never criticize jazzs character when she said...bloody indian to ranbeer & i hate indians...ppl here are try to justfy jazzs negativeness by cricizing ranbeer...they keep on cursing ranbeer for one or other reasons...i dont know what they want to prove..

cute_ashish.Tamanna.

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@ tanya - If u find any derogatory post against Ranveer/ashish just report it to mods..

And request to everyone - plz dont turn this into Jazz Vs Ranveer thread, cuz we love both of them right...?  Do not bash one actor just to support another..

happy voting!

cute_ashish.Tamanna.

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Jazzveer track is turning into a disaster. Don't care for Ranveer much cuz I knew his love for Jazz won't come easy. It's the way creatives have spoiled Jazz's character whish is putting me off.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Taniiboogle-Priyam-RidziPiaJazSimi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.