Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MESSAGES & VMs FOR SARUN (UK EVENT) (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 22

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Name: Rashi Khanna
IF Username: arjuhi_kmh

Hi Sanaya and Barun-
Wow, what can i say? I am so excited that my message will reach both of you. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is such an amazing show  and i love it so very much. If this show was not there in my life then I really don't know what I would do? My life would be so boring and there would be nothing to look forward to. Every day I look forward to the episode of that day and when it is the weekend I am 24X7 on youtube or India-Foruns reviving old memories (: I really don't know how I get my work done. LOL! I love you're chemistry with eachother on and off screen. Especially off-screen when you guys are on SBS..you're whole team seem like one big family on off-screen. Sometimes I feel like being a part if it too (:
You're acting is amazing. Barun the way you portray your emotions are amazing. Anger, Love, Irritation. WOW.. and Sanaya your cute bubbly sweet self. I just love it. I am so glad that this show is there ...I have never been obsessed with any other show like I am with IPKKND. I love your  couple as ArHi and I hope that we have many more years to go and hope this show never ends. May god bless both of you and your whole team with success! Love you guys a lot <3

With Lots Of Love-
Rashi Khanna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElizaKawaBarunDiwani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MESSAGES & VMs FOR SARUN (UK EVENT) (Page 13)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Elvs

Groupbie

Elvs

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
HELLO IT'S ELVANY PILLAY FROM MAURITIUS I JUST WANNA TELL SANAYA AND BARUN TO KEEP IT UP..SO FAR THEY'VE BEEN WONDERFUL ONSCREEN. 
IPKKND IS A GREAT TEAM AND I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS SHOW.  ;) WISH YOU GUYS GOOD HEALTH AND MORE SUCCESS 
LOVE SARUN! 
Wink

Edited by Elvs - 08 October 2012 at 4:54am

Removed

Goldie

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jezmine

Jezmine

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hey Barun and Sanaya

I am really excited on the thought of you reading my message and it has come true today. Wishing you all the best in everything you do be it in personal areas or for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon or your future endeavours. You both are just rocking and doing justice (actually more than that) to your characters and in fact, you have left a mark that will indeed take a long time to be altered. I just Love your acting,style and of course the emotions you both potray. Its just fabulous.

I never knew Hindi before this but coincidently i watched the first episode when i went to Delhi and i was hooked. Ever since then i watch it without missing it and in fact this show has inspired me to learn Hindi. IPKKND as a whole rocks and I just hope it will keep rocking for a long time to come and i do hope i get the chance to meet you both sometime soon.

Keep Smiling Guys :)

With Lots of Love: Paramesvary from Singapore

Name: Paramesvary
IF Username: JasmineShabir

Maria_C

Groupbie

Maria_C

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Name: Maria Collins
IF ID: Maria C
I really hope this message gets to you and if it does then i'd like to say thank you very much in the amazing performance you do to entertain us, and please do carry on! I love you so much Barun! and Sanya your literally my role model! your so beautiful! and your onscreen jodi is amazing! I love you guys! Barun i love you so much!  LOL Heart Would of love to come and see you but unfortunetly i'm busy in preparing for exams Cry
theirs a lot more i'd like to say but then i'm guessing i'd be here forever LOL
My family think i'd addicted to iss pyaar ko kya naam doon! Big smile
Love you guys so much!Day Dreaming

From Maria C.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'd really appreciate it if you take my message forward and allow them to see it! Love you so much!

Edited by Maria_C - 08 October 2012 at 9:39am

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hi i made two VM's could you present that to SARUN ?

Links are

Edited by lats22 - 08 October 2012 at 10:52am

Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
IT's Kritika from US

Hey BArun, i love you to the core!! PLEASE dont ever change!!
I just have one simple question: Can you explain us your exercise routine? Like what exactly you do.

I'm gonna try to make my lil bro like you LOL

Nilanjana_20

Goldie

Nilanjana_20

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
awww thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top