Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MESSAGES & VMs FOR SARUN (UK EVENT) (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 22

JanhviG

JanhviG

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Name: Janhvi Ghurburrun( IPKKND fan)

Can search me on Facebook : Yovna Ghurburrun

Hi Sarun,

I just can't believe it that you would be reading my message for you guys..Am too excited for the upcoming episodes..I just want to tell you that you guys are outstanding actors..Since the beginning I had fallen in love with you.Every time I see 'Sarun'..My heart pounds at an incredible pace..I hope that the SBS also get tooread this message..My mother and I usually fight like babies in order to show who admires you the most..Well, I hope that you don't get bored reading this message.I just love your eyes as well as smile.Its so pure and ever lasting..I hope that one day you come to Mauritius..You would be warmly welcomed in Mauritius also known as 'The Paradise Island'..The IPKKND team really rock..I hope that this message touch your soul as well as the other readers..I love you guys from the bottom of my heart..Keep prospering in life..God Bless..And I also wish that this message reaches you kindly and promptly..xXx.. <3 ...

Your Admirer..!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MESSAGES & VMs FOR SARUN (UK EVENT) (Page 12)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MKB-

IF-Dazzler

-MKB-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
name: Shreya
IF Id-shreya0305
country-India (delhi)

hey sarun,
first of all  A big thank you for bringing life to fictional characters and for making them an important part of my life...i cant imagine a day without them now...and have never been so attached to any fictional character before..be it khushi's chirpiness, smile or arnav's sharp mind and businessman avatar...i love it!..
kudos to your acting guys...just brilliant it is...its a treat to watch you guys on screen...
keep entertaining us with rabba ve's till you can ...
also i would like to add that i love your chemistry offscreen as well as onscreen  and also your friendship and i look forward to watch your masti-filled interviews...
sanaya you are very beautiful and barun you are hot!
and finally i would like to wish you both with a very bright future,health,wealth and all the happiness in this world..
hope to see you both in bollywood soon...
god bless you both...
loads of love..
shreya

CheekyArshiLove

CheekyArshiLove

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
res

Paru_

Goldie

Paru_

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Dear Barun bhaiya and Sanaya di
Yesterdays dreams had Princes and Princesses living happily ever after...todays dreams have Arnav And Khushi living in our hearts forever after...thank you for coming into our lives...keep rocking
love u guys...
Jyothika Anand(pari_jyothika)...Mumbai

Edited by pari_jyothika - 07 October 2012 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riha5002BarunDiwani

..khan

..khan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Salam from afghan garil in France. Love u both and u both will live 4 ever in our hearts. Barun ur smile is so sweet and sanaya lov to see u smiling. just want to say that u both have alot of afghan fans, just don't forget them. Wish u all the joy and love of life and off course alot of success.
..khan

BarunDiwaniFAYKHAN29

Shamz123

Shamz123

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I will be attending star parivaar 2012 in Birmingham and
Just wanted to write a little message for barun and sanaya
For the present you will be gifting them.

Barun and Sanaya
I am a huge fan from London, I will be in the audience watching you
On the 25th nov! Your both amazing and you hardwork, dedication to ipkknd is truly
Appreciated and is great to watch! I doubt I will personally meet you so this is a way for me to say I love you barun and sanaya and I will be screaming from block b in the arena:)
Shamim from London

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29

Shamz123

Shamz123

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Hi,
IF Id: shamz123
Name SHamim
Country uk

I will be attending star parivaar 2012 in Birmingham and
Just wanted to write a little message for barun and sanaya
For the present you will be gifting them.

Barun and Sanaya
I am a huge fan from London, I will be in the audience watching you
On the 25th nov! Your both amazing and you hardwork, dedication to ipkknd is truly
Appreciated and is great to watch! I doubt I will personally meet you so this is a way for me to say I love you barun and sanaya and I will be screaming from block b in the arena:)
Shamim from London

BarunDiwaniFAYKHAN29

Tennessean

Goldie

Tennessean

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Saij,

IF ID- Tennessean
Country-USA

Thanks for doing this. Questions for both Barun and Sanaya.

1) If offered a movie together would you accept it?Tongue

2) Barun- What is the best part about being ASR?Smile

3) Sanaya- What is the best part about being KKGSR?Smile

4) Any chances of coming to USA?Smile

Last but not the least, thanks for the great acting by you two in IPKKND and showing us and redefining the word Chemistry.

Edited by Tennessean - 10 October 2012 at 7:40am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top