Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Reserved! editing it soon 😳 

*EDIT*

Hey Sanaya and Barun :)

This is Ragini from Canada! Where do i even start from, its so difficult! Sanaya, I have been following you from the very first time that i saw you in Fanaa, and thats the very moment i thought that this young girl is going to make it very big oneday. Barun, i saw you the first time in Dill Mill Gayye and i honestly thought that you are so good looking, and not only good looks but you can surely act too, and thats the very first time you took my heart away, and then onwards there was no looking back for you both and for me as well, coz i waited so long to see you both in something popular and little did i know that you would star opposite each other and would become my most favourite couple onscreen ever! Seriously you two are fire together, such amazing chemistry and such a perfect example of true friendship! Sanaya and Barun, please be the way you both are and never in the world change for anything! You both make me totally crazy just like you and thats an awesome thing, coz its such a nice thing to make others smile even on their worst days, and that is what exactly you both do to me, i love you both so much with all my heart and needless to say, no one couldve played Khushi and Arnav better than you both, Stay blessed...xoxo.
Edited by Ragz. - 11 years ago
fatmah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u for giving us this golden opportunity to write to sarun!!

i'm fatmah from hong kong and my message to my lovable jodi sarun would be:
hi sarun!!! i'm fatmah from hong kong and a ardent fan of both of you...i think the way u guys are doing justice to ur respective roles in ipknd no one else could have done it better than you..love ur chemistry on and off screen..keep shining the way u r..i wish u best of luck and happiness in your every path of life..love u lotzzz..tc!!!!!

To Sanaya:
love ur real life jodi with mohit sehgal...u r really made for each other..wish u all the happiness..stay happy forever the way  you are..n really waiting eagerly for both of u to work in a daily soap again...i know u will fulfill ur fans wish as always and won't let us down...good luck!!!
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti (Our SaRun)

I just Can't stop Loving you both! For me you guys are Synonyms of Perfection. Whether its On-screen or Off-screen (Love the Off-screen segments 😳), Twosome is simply Adorable!
Sanaya Irani *Ever green Diva/Barbie Doll* and Barun Sobti *Handsome Charmer,Extremely Dashing* and together you guys are "Magical". Hottest On-screen Couple Ever. The Sizzling and Captivating Chemistry you guys share is incomparable. I won't be able to love any other Duo like I Love SaRun. Stay Blessed!
With Never-Ending Love,❀️
Anam, Pakistan.
IF I.D : (Adorable.SARUN)
Edited by Adorable.SARUN - 11 years ago
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Name : Areeba
IF Username : ...Areeba...

Omg Omg !! 
I'm a Huge fan of yours ! & I'm so Excited , I can't believe that u'r actually reading this. 
Okay Barun & Sanaya , U guyz are Amazing. U've made us to Love Arnav & Khushi ! 
You both are Wonderful Actors , & Barun . Omg Plz Stop killing us with your Expressions πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 
Ur Off screen segments make our day , It always pleasure to watch ! πŸ˜‰

I wanna say May God Bless you with MORE Success & Happiness 😊
Keep Smiling ! 

With Love 
Areeba Nadeem !! 
Edited by ...Areeba... - 11 years ago
nimisha_95 thumbnail
Hi sarun... im from a middle east country... we have our summer vacations for like 3 months during june, july and august... Im an indian from south... would like both of u to know that here in kuwait and in kerala, each and every corner, u wud find dozens and dozens of fans... i have never seen such a huge fan followers for any sort of personality... nt even film stars!!!! School, road, malls; where ever i go, ipkknd is the talking sibject... u both sholud be really proud of ur acheivement!!!!
Never missed even one of ur episodes... love arnav as lord governor and khushi as sanka devi... both of u jst sizzle on screen...
. Sarun u rock... Jst wanted u ppl to know that u r the best jodi on scen as arhi and off screen, love watching the sarun fun in sbs... keep enjoying... and may both ur lives be filled with happiness... all the best... my prayers are always there with both of u... Luv u...
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
To
Barun and Sanaya..
hii..M a big fan of arshi..I watch IPKKND daily.IPKKND is nothing without you people.
Hope we will get to see more shades of ARSHI in near future.You both are adding starts to IPKKND...Stay blessed.

SARUN is an epitome of perfection.
P.S.-- BARUN SOBTI: I LOVE YOU.

ADITI
aditi_arshi
INDIA
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Name: Ireena

Msg:

Hot Barun and Cute Sanaya,

You guys are so cute, sweet and good at heart that every person in this world is bound to love you. Both of you have become an integral part of my life. You have changed my life with your acting and off screen friendship.  You guys are so perfect in your personal and professional life that some time I am forced to think how two persons can be so perfect in everything! One special attribute which attracted me towards both of you is your love for your parents. You, guys love your parents so much that it reflects in your eyes when you talk about them in any interview. Every parent wants her children to be like you and every child want to be like you as I desire to become like you. My best wishes are always with both of you. Keep rocking the world…….with your talents.

Edited by Ireena7 - 11 years ago
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Dear Sanaya and Barun,

Just want to say I am a HUGE fan! Joined IF and Twitter to share my love for you Barun and Sanaya and Ipkknd and all the fun and happiness you guys bring along with it with yout off-screen masti bhara segments! #BarunBhangraDance is famous on twitter alongside #SanayaScreaming and #BlueyArnav (check the tags on twitter and you will find out!)! Am so sorry I couldn't be here to meet you despite living in the UK, but what luck! I am in India when you are coming to UK and vice versa!  Challo next time 4 sure I will meet my idols! AM A HUGE fan as you probably know and heard about from various places. You will always remember me I am sure πŸ˜³

indy12 from London, UK
(I am called indy12IF on twitter)

love.arshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank You for bringing us IPKKND. You guys are made for your characters and keep up the good work.. πŸ˜Š Barun you bring me joy, when i'm sad i watch your interviews and you make me happy again. Sanaya your beautiful and you are the most amazing person ever. 
Love You β€οΈ  xxx...
Great Idea !! Thank you!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Simran
IF user: --Sarun--

Dear Sanaya and Barun,

Im Simran and in Grade 9 and Im living in Sydney. But Im from India...from Punjab to be more specificπŸ˜‰ Anyways :P So, I never used to watch any serial that much or follow them. One day my friend suggested me to watch IPKKND as it had just started on Star Utsav. I started watching from the 15th episode and OMG, HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW WAS JUST AMAZING! I used to watch IPKKND everyday, and then I went to India after 3 years in December, and I used to watch the latest episodes and I caught up with the current storyline. I used to watch every single repeat telecast of the show. This is how crazy I am. During every repeat, I used swoon and drool over Barun especially. What can I say, he simply made me go to heaven, every time I saw him. When I came back and started Grade 9, we all got laptops, but many sites were blocked on it like Youtube and FB and etc. Luckily India Forums, Star Player and the official site of Star Plus wasn't. And so ever since I have come back, I still watch the show with that same passion and craziness. The episode airs on Monday, and I watch on Tuesday. I literally wake up in the morning, because the first thing that comes to my mind is that the new episode has broadcasted. My phone is covered with wallpapers of both of you. My laptop desktop background changes after every 10 seconds..and its loaded with images of the whole IPKKND cast. My Mum is sick of me πŸ˜† What can I do ? The IPKKND bug has bitten me!

I am very thankful to Star Plus and 4 Lions for producing a show like IPKKND. It is the first show I have ever watched religiously. You may hear this all the time, but I am a huge fan of you both!! You have no idea what you have done to me ☺️ Especially Barun. I dream of him everyday, day and night. I wish, mujhe bhi apna ASR mil jaye ek din. I look up to Sanaya, she is like my role model and inspiration. Sanaya's lively and carefree personality is just awesome and can cheer anyone in a matter of seconds. BARUN IS JUST A TREAT TO WATCH OFFSCREEN IN THE SBS AND SBB SEGMENTS!! HE IS SOOO HILARIOUS!! 🀣 Im constantly on India Forums, checking for updates about the show and new articles, and of course commenting on your profiles.

I force my Mum to watch IPKKND daily with me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And then Im always smiling stupidly like an idiot while watching you guys. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 
IPKKND is nothing without Barun and Sanaya..please dont ever leave the show! Barun, as much as we would love to see your popularity increase and you to do films, but please dont ever leave IPKKND. We cant even dream of anyone else in the character of ASR. You are born to play that role. Sanaya, you breath life into Khushi! Khushi is the exact copy of you (except I doubt Sanaya makes jalebi's when she worried or that Sanaya mumbles to herself πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰) You are fit for that role only :) Im a huge fan of Arshi, and I hope you achieve alot more in the future. No one, can even be compared to you 😳 May you reach new heights ! πŸ˜‰

Please come to Sydney! πŸ˜‰

Wishes from Australia
Simran😳

PS. I love you Barun, you are the prince of my dreams, marry me?πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by --Sarun-- - 11 years ago