Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
This is my last and final plea plzzz plzzz cvcs have some mercy on us plzz give us rosid scenes five minutes will do I mean come on u used to show us rosid scenes back then why are u not giving us now I knw u love khushi but showing is rosid scenes wnt kill u will it god how much ru going to drag this khushi track I am feed with this plzz have some mercy plxz I beg of u plzz avikas shooting has started so god knows if we wil get any rosid scene plzz plzzz.give us rosid scene

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lisarosevinitha.rupinnvarunx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rosid scene plzz" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
cvs please do something...give us more cute rosid scenes...

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Looking forward to the lovely and cute Rosid scenes Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitha.

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Tweety and rupin god knows when we might get rosid scenes without any rosid scenes ssk tel increased from 2.8 to 3.3 god after that I have no hope for rosid scenes god I am dying without my rosid

lisarose

lisarose

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
It's high time the cvs showed some rosid scenes.it is scary that the trps are still high with this stupid track. Hoping they fall drastically for all the nonsense being shown.

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Dnt worry Lisa the only reason their,rep increased was becoz of the leap nd bwcoz people were expecting rosid dance otherwise who would watch this cRAPPY Serial if it was not for rosid this serial was. Going to be closed god is this too much to give us 5 minutes of rosid everyday is it too much

lisarose

lisarose

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@savkatika hopefully they show rosid. I'll not be surprised if manish quits the show as he is not getting scope for performance. Cvs seem to be in love with kushi, they can aswell rename the show as kushi ke sasural.

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
i think unofficially that show is under khushi ..story and all character are around khushi so r8 now she is the main lead.i m surprised how come all aunt still watch that show with nonsense track Shocked.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top