My sis-in-law's reaction to the new promo! :D

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Here I was still lying in bed, with the sun starting to creep in thru the curtains, when my fiance's darling sister happened to call me from Mumbai,

Excerpts of the conversation: 

Me (groggy): Hi..

Her (Superexcited) : You know what happened??!!!

Me (Slightly raising in bed): What??

Her (Hyperventilating): The new promo of Arjun just aired.. 

Me (sitting upright and fully awake by now) : And??

Her : And.. Bhabhi.. Shaleen looks ultra hawt!!!

Me: πŸ˜²

Her: Yea man, he's wearing this olive green coat, and is shown climbing a building! He's never looked better..

Me:     πŸ˜²

Her (Obviously smirking): And.. You don';t knw the best part yet!! He's wearing rimless glasses!!

Me (Almost thre the duvet down): WHAT!!!

Her: Yupp..

Me: I want to watch! Like right now!!

Her (Smirking and grinning devilishly): Haha.. I already did!! Too bad..

Me: Get lost! I hate you!!

And we hung up...

And well, this happened, at 6:45 GMT!! Gosh.. How am I to sleep now? Phew.. Worse, how am I to wait to watch the promo???!!!

So, humble request to everyone here..

Someone please.. please upload the promo.. 

And yea, samajh lena, ki tumne ek jaan bachayi hai.. πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰

Love,

Avantika.. 

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Feeling sorry for ur fiance...
Jeeju will be so jealous of Arjun...
Bichare jeeju...
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you've such a great sis-in-lawπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hope ur fiance vl understand u😳Edited by puvini - 11 years ago
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Here I was still lying in bed, with the sun starting to creep in thru the curtains, when my fiance's darling sister happened to call me from Mumbai,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Excerpts of the conversation:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me (groggy): Hi..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her (Superexcited) : You know what happened??!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me (Slightly raising in bed): What??</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her (Hyperventilating): The new promo of Arjun just aired..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me (sitting upright and fully awake by now) : And??</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her : And.. Bhabhi.. Shaleen looks ultra hawt!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me:😲</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her: Yea man, he's wearing this olive green coat, and is shown climbing a building! He's never looked better..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me: 😲</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her (Obviously smirking): And.. You don';t knw the best part yet!! He's wearing rimless glasses!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me (Almost thre the duvet down): WHAT!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her: Yupp..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me: I want to watch! Like right now!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her (Smirking and grinning devilishly): Haha.. I already did!! Too bad..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me: Get lost! I hate you!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And we hung up...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And well, this happened, at 6:45 GMT!! Gosh.. How am I to sleep now? Phew.. Worse, how am I to wait to watch the promo???!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">So, humble request to everyone here..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Someone please.. please upload the promo..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And yea, samajh lena, ki tumne ek jaan bachayi hai..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Love,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Avantika..</font>

here u go:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3223835#66461120
tes_v1 thumbnail
Aww, feeling for poor jeeju! :P

P.S: Yet to watch the promo!
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey sweetdoc has already posted a topic by the name of 'here is d new promo'

well u will get dailymotion link over their...

and i also seen the promo ... he is so hot in new look
Originally posted by: SanchayitaM

Feeling sorry for ur fiance...
Jeeju will be so jealous of Arjun...
Bichare jeeju...

Hey, firstly Hi, since its the first time I'm actually conversing with u... 

And well, he's used to it.. its been years now.. And he's become immune to all of that, KSG, Rajveev Khandelwal, Harshad Chopda, BARUN SOBTI and now Shaleen Malhotra!! 

And well, he doesn't have an option now, does he?? πŸ˜‰

Anyway, hope to see u around.. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: puvini

you've such a great sis-in-lawπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hope ur fiance vl understand u😳

Hi dear.. 
Oh yes, she's an absolute darling.. And well, he does.. or maybe pretends to.. πŸ˜‰

Actually he understands that its fiction..And I'm not really going anywhere.. πŸ˜‰

I just read that someone's posted the link!! Running off.. 
See u around! 

Rong_ria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also want to watch the promo...
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

Hey, firstly Hi, since its the first time I'm actually conversing with u...

And well, he's used to it.. its been years now.. And he's become immune to all of that, KSG, Rajveev Khandelwal, Harshad Chopda, BARUN SOBTI and now Shaleen Malhotra!!

And well, he doesn't have an option now, does he??πŸ˜‰

Anyway, hope to see u around..😊

yes n hi... Me too Barun Sobti pankha... But, I love Vivian D'sena too. N u?
How r u n jeeju?