Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Here I was still lying in bed, with the sun starting to creep in thru the curtains, when my fiance's darling sister happened to call me from Mumbai,

Excerpts of the conversation: 

Me (groggy): Hi..

Her (Superexcited) : You know what happened??!!!

Me (Slightly raising in bed): What??

Her (Hyperventilating): The new promo of Arjun just aired.. 

Me (sitting upright and fully awake by now) : And??

Her : And.. Bhabhi.. Shaleen looks ultra hawt!!!

Me: Shocked

Her: Yea man, he's wearing this olive green coat, and is shown climbing a building! He's never looked better..

Me: Day Dreaming    Shocked

Her (Obviously smirking): And.. You don';t knw the best part yet!! He's wearing rimless glasses!!

Me (Almost thre the duvet down): WHAT!!!

Her: Yupp..

Me: I want to watch! Like right now!!

Her (Smirking and grinning devilishly): Haha.. I already did!! Too bad..

Me: Get lost! I hate you!!

And we hung up...

And well, this happened, at 6:45 GMT!! Gosh.. How am I to sleep now? Phew.. Worse, how am I to wait to watch the promo???!!!

So, humble request to everyone here..

Someone please.. please upload the promo.. 

And yea, samajh lena, ki tumne ek jaan bachayi hai.. Tongue  Wink

Love,

Avantika.. 

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 03 October 2012 at 1:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmipriyaRong_riazee_armaan_mahi_puviniGurmeet4Drashtites_v1funkylicioussree_swaronkaveriw2008_TaNi_sizzysehrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My sis-in-law's reaction to the new promo! :D" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Feeling sorry for ur fiance...
Jeeju will be so jealous of Arjun...
Bichare jeeju...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmipriya_mahi_Fantasia_junkiefunkylicioussree_swaron

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
The promo link pls!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Fantasia_junkiesree_swaron

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
you've such a great sis-in-lawWinkLOL hope ur fiance vl understand uEmbarrassed

Edited by puvini - 03 October 2012 at 12:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rong_ria_mahi_Fantasia_junkiesree_swaron

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Here I was still lying in bed, with the sun starting to creep in thru the curtains, when my fiance's darling sister happened to call me from Mumbai,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Excerpts of the conversation:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me (groggy): Hi..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her (Superexcited) : You know what happened??!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me (Slightly raising in bed): What??</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her (Hyperventilating): The new promo of Arjun just aired..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me (sitting upright and fully awake by now) : And??</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her : And.. Bhabhi.. Shaleen looks ultra hawt!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me:Shocked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her: Yea man, he's wearing this olive green coat, and is shown climbing a building! He's never looked better..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me:Day Dreaming Shocked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her (Obviously smirking): And.. You don';t knw the best part yet!! He's wearing rimless glasses!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me (Almost thre the duvet down): WHAT!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her: Yupp..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me: I want to watch! Like right now!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her (Smirking and grinning devilishly): Haha.. I already did!! Too bad..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me: Get lost! I hate you!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And we hung up...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And well, this happened, at 6:45 GMT!! Gosh.. How am I to sleep now? Phew.. Worse, how am I to wait to watch the promo???!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">So, humble request to everyone here..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Someone please.. please upload the promo..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And yea, samajh lena, ki tumne ek jaan bachayi hai..TongueWink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Love,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Avantika..</font>

here u go:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3223835#66461120

tes_v1

IF-Rockerz

tes_v1

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Aww, feeling for poor jeeju! :P

P.S: Yet to watch the promo!

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
hey sweetdoc has already posted a topic by the name of 'here is d new promo'

well u will get dailymotion link over their...

and i also seen the promo ... he is so hot in new look

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Feeling sorry for ur fiance...
Jeeju will be so jealous of Arjun...
Bichare jeeju...

Hey, firstly Hi, since its the first time I'm actually conversing with u... 

And well, he's used to it.. its been years now.. And he's become immune to all of that, KSG, Rajveev Khandelwal, Harshad Chopda, BARUN SOBTI and now Shaleen Malhotra!! 

And well, he doesn't have an option now, does he?? Wink

Anyway, hope to see u around.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashtifunkylicioussree_swaron

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.